!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Venom2003
BEST VILLAIN:

Eidolon
I like Venom and the Punisher the best, but as villians go they aren't the best. In fact they're probably the worst villians since both end up generally do more to help people rather than take stuff from them (or at least Punisher does I've no idea where the new emergence of Venom is going right now).

The Kinpin in my view is the best villian since he's the riches and most powerful (society wise), which would mean success at being a villian. All this of course before Dare Devil took him down.

venomfan
yeah i wouldnt call them "viallians" they are definetly vigilantes. but kingpin all the way

Venom2003
Sorry, VENOMfan, but did i read that right??? You voted for KINGPIN??? Why did you even choose that name???

venomfan
actually i voted Venom, but i consider kingpin the superior "villian".
In my opinion venom is at worst a vigilante. thats why he is so cool, he can be very brutal and psychotic but for the most part its done for the right reason

Artgirlphoto
Venum was my choice.... he's a bit unpredictable. To me not knowing what the vilans plan is more of a threat to the hero. You don't know who, where, when, and what.

Zephonim
I gotta go with Cranage. Take all those cool qualities about Venom and just magnify them behind some extreme psychosis. Plus he can never be seperated from the suit, he's damn close to invulnerable.

venomfan
Carnage is easily seperated from suit, and the current Venom is evil and definetly the most dangerous villian out of those mentioned.
but i think the true Venom is Eddie Brock and the symbiote not the bastardized monster it is now. its still insanley cool tho

Blade Cutter
Venom is the best villian of all time with Carnage in second.They need to stop fighting and team up and and kill every superhero in Marvel then every one in DC superman must die for good I hate him die die some body kill superman wa ha ha ha sorry got of the topic there.Brock needs to get his symbiote back to be to Venom once more.Till then keep it Krunk Eddie and wate to the day we will crush web head cuz together we are Venom.

LeAtHerRFace
VeNoM ALL The WaY!!.

riku999
No brainer venom.

Mr Parker
Yeah I like Venom and Punisher the best also but I dont think Punisher should be in there either because he really only kills bad people.

VENOMfan
good point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.