Would you willing to fight or die for Aragorn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
If you were in middle earth and you knew Aragorn would fight side by side with him.

I know silly question i just saw my 5th showing of ROTK and me personally would follow him to the gates of hell

AlexRyder
hey! me too!

well, that's partially because Im a girl and I htink he's super hot and I'll stalk him if I have to But, yeah, I would, I would be willing to fight AND die for him!
I've seen RotK 20 times....lol...you'd think that it gets old, but it never does....

sauron
i would yeah...then because of poor lighting i would kill him...and mirror a scene from silmarillion

Kitoky
stick out tongue sauron laughing

I wouldn't fight with him! I would fight with the Nazguls! Down Eagles!

"SOMEONE GO GRAB THAT DAMN MOTH BEFORE I HAVE TO COME DOWN THERE!"

AlexRyder
I don't know whether I would fight with the Naggul or Aragorn. Since Aragorn is King....I'd LOVE to be honoured!

But the Nazgul are so cool...what do you think I should do?

FreddieFreeload
As it is portrayed in the movie, I'd fight with Aragorn, though in reality (books), I'd be fighting with/under the command of Gandalf.

But the final speech that Aragorn makes in the movies gives you a "Give me a sword and a shield, and I'll go give those goddamn orcs a kick in they fat faces"-kinda feeling.

Smodden
if i lived in ME and knew him personally i would follow him to the bitter end.

Exa
I would not. I would be a traitor and leave off to saurons army big grin

Smodden
ahh good point many would find it hopless and join in to saron....
now i'll have to rethink my answer

pip-foot
I'd follow him to the ends of the world :0, but then again, it'd be more fun to fight with the nazgul, especially if i got to ride one of those cool flying creatures.

Exa
Not because its hopeless
But because Sauron is cooler than Aragorn big grin

Smodden
give me an eagle anyday

ash007
yeah but by reading the books and watching the film i kinda think that i know Aragorns charactor and really would die by his side. its just that vibe you got form him

Kitoky
*high fives Exa and pip-foot* Oo yah!

Smodden
me and ash007 and gondor would so crush u and exa anyday.

evil rarely wins long live queen Arwen

Kitoky
*raises eyebrow*

Smodden, shut up before I get angry.

Smodden
"i will SILENCE you!!!!"

okay

ash007
come Smodden lets smote this evil thing called Kitoky

laughing out loud

azszhz
i would say i would fight on Aragorns side then chicken out (cuz i am a terrible chicken) and either hide under someones bed or join the nagul...
and then die in the war, not on purpose of course, but judging my luck i would probably die or get a terrible wound

ash007
iam not sure i think Aragons Speach gives courage to men becuase him and Theodon are true leaders

azszhz
i'm a chicken i scream at the thought of being pinched if it will hurt i will run away to prevent said hurt
and i don't think a speech would change that

Member.
if me+aragorn+few hundred soldiers reached the black gates, i would push aragorn and run away, i know aragorn won't kill me cuz he's cool like that, and it's totally a voluntary thing to fight.

Kitoky
Theoden is a better leader then Denethor atleast.

Member.
no...Denethor is the best leader. he nearly killed his son, he angered gandalf, he supposedly looked into the palantir, he liked boromir, he "hated" faramir, he wouldn't have all this aragorn son of arathorn heir of isildur crap, he let pippin sing, he has bad table manner, he sent boromir to rivendell after he took back osgiliath, he ran off the cliff burning, he lost hope early, tried to do the same to his soldiers, let gandalf hit him, good actor, everyone hates him, got real grey hair instead of theoden's fake white hair, was good,

Theoden knew aragorn from way b4, tho probably don't remember it, king of rohan, let Saruman make him stupid, had wormtongue do all his work, gandalf's friend, said "last time i checked, it was theoden that was king of rohan, not aragorn" or something, didn't listen to gandalf but instead fled to helm's deep, took eowyn and eomer in after their parents died, son of thengal, lived in minas tirith a bit, has Herugrim as his anceint sword, let gandalf run away to find Erkenbrand, would'nt let merry come cuz no man can carry him, said "Arise, arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered, a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun risen! Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!", then he said "Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!", has Snowmane as his horse, he's the King of the Mark, shouted "Forth Eorlingas!", died.

samIam
i think i would rather be with sam and frodo - to see frodo's finger fall off * ooo grooss, sick, yukky .. i love it !* but then i could put on my unpowerful invisiblity ring

Member.
dream on.

rianna_d
Yup! I will fight, or die for him! he's a great leader! (and very hot too! stick out tongue ) but if I'm fighting alongside him, then he'll probably protect me so I won't worry too much

orlandoOYEA
Exactly, i totally agree. especially with the hottness part. mwah ha ha

Discos
yep I would fight for Aragorn, even follow him to the black gate which everyone thought was a suicide.

I have seen ROTK 5 times now, could have been a 6th today but a somewhat Hangover kept me from going

orlandoOYEA
laughing out loud Mymother stopped me, she said i was waisting time and money GRRRRR

mmmmmm_ob :)
em.....i would run away to the Shire....they have no worries and don't have to do anything to do with the real world....and it's pretty smile

Ravsta
Id probably follow him to the Black Gates, but stay way at the back behing a cupla hundred soldiers. And if i realised we were gona lose, i'd have enough time to make a hasty exit stick out tongue

Smodden
i'd stay with the ents and have a jolly feast at isengard

pip-foot
I'd go wherever pippin went, which was with aragorn, so thats where id go

Godzilla2000
Honestly, I'd be a chicken and turn tail and run, or pledge my loyalty to Sauron.

Smodden
traitor!

shadowy_blue

sauron
found this again

and, yeah...if i were alive in the time of the great war of the ring

i would be ANYONE on the field, on the good side

because for them it seemed so hopeless

and, i love hopless

i would go in swinging, would be a BRILLIANT way to die

yeah, im dying with a bang, no slow peaceful death for me

shadowy_blue
It's kinda strange to read my post again way back January. laughing

I still stand by what I posted though. I wouldn't fight for Telcontar, I would fight side by side with Turin or Faramir. big grin

Smodden
Tulkas!Tulkas!Tulkas!

thats who i would fight for...then i would laugh and wrestle......

Fëanor
yeah...tulkas...now he's awesome...

If i could depict him he'd be carrying a large war hammer...really husky not muscular, bearded with long hair braided...he'd wear a ful loin cloth no shoes...*thinks...goes off to do conceptual drawing of tulkas*

but I would fight with aragorn...but slowly and very carefully back away without anyone noticing... stick out tongue

but seriously I would be at aragorn's side

sauron
i would fight RIGHT next to aragorn, and as soon as we win, kill him leggy gandy faramir eomer etc etc very slyly

AND RULE THE WORLD

A.D. Skinner
I would fight beside Aragorn. I would follow him into the deepest darkest depths of Mordor. He is the King of Gondor, and therefore I owe him my alliegence !

mmmmmm_ob :)
i wood still run away to the Shire ware its pretty smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.