Theodore Chester

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kiyana_ayame
Hi everyone! In case your wondering who Theodore chester is he's the lad who plays Slightly, one of the lost boys in Peter Pan 2003.
In my opinion he's the best character in the entire movie. He had wonderful lines, quite funny too and he just did a fantastic job especially since he hasn't been in anything else.
I wanted to start this topic because i wanted to see if there were any other Slightly fans out there.
big grin

Cobweb
I agree most heartily! IMHO he acted better than Sumpter did as Peter Pan ... cuter too ... embarrasment
I've looked around, and apparently he hasn't been in anything else, ever. I certainly hope to see him again some day!

Caribbean_Chick
I knowsadsadsadsadThat's my dude.. I saw him on the commercial and I was like omg an Irish accent and everything that's my dude!!!!I look forward to seeing him in other movies he's a really talented kidyesloveHappy Dance

kiyana_ayame
His accent isn't Irish, He's from London.

Caribbean_Chick
lol well whatever.. it's a nice accentstick out tongueembarrasment

kiyana_ayame
I like his accent too. It really is very cute. Even though i'm from England I don't live in London (Liverpool actually) so i really like his accent.

Caribbean_Chick
yep I live far from England so I love his accent either way lolstick out tonguestick out tongue

I love him he's so cute.. does anyone by any chance know his agesmile?

kiyana_ayame
he's about 12 i think (way too yong for me!!!)

Caribbean_Chick
aww man me toosadsad

TheGammonFairy
Hey, just to settle your little debate. Yes he is 12, and hes from london. A broad londoners accent. shame hes a lil young though

Caribbean_Chick
darn.. 12.. darnsadsadsadsad.. that's the first actor that's been too young for me.. the rest are too oldsadsad

sumpterchick22
awww i love theodore he should really get more credit he's a great actor, really cute does ne1 have ne pictures of him? the only one is with jeremy, which is good, but, ya no

Tonya Martin
I Know he is mega cute, if u find any at all of him plz plz plz tell where u got it i love him 2 bits so does me m8, we both love him and Jeremy he is gorgeouse!!!!

kiyana_ayame
A good website for slightly is http://groups.msn.com/SlightlyFamous there are loads of pics there

theo'sgrl
HAY girls i was madly in love with sumpter but then i saw theo! omg i fell in love all over again! i was always really mad because all the really hot guys are older (jeremy) but then i saw theodore! and HE was 12 just like me! OMG GIRLS I AM BEGGIN YOU PLEASE JUST HELP ME OUT AND FIND HIS EMAIL ADRESS OR ADRESSS TO ME!
emial it to [email protected] i would LOVE IT and i will give you jeremies in return! thanks mack

spring_chicken
I know Theodore Chester that plays Slightly in Peter Pan!
I AM DEAD SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!
I used 2 go 2 his skl!!!

spring_chicken
I know him! He went 2 my old school!

andiamo09
Hey hey everyone!! Im new at this and i just wanted to add that pierre is the hottest thing alive!! and i work at earls on vancouver, and when i was working, he came in one day i served him! i also met him after a concert at the warp tour! he is amazing!!

xo_Kayla_ox
Hullo, I loveeeee Theodore Chester n Harry Eden...Thedore, yes, had the best role in Peter pan, and I {too} fink he did better den Jeremy Sumpter..No offense to anyone big grin blink
x x Ky

theo's gurl
spring chicken do u live in london ?cause thats where he goes to school!
anyways ya i love theodore he is soo cute!!he has the best accent!! Happy Dance love he also has the best lines in the MOVIE! smile love

emilythestrange
I think thodore is hot and if he is 12 then yeah cuz every yong actor is 2 old rolling on floor laughing
eek! big grin laughing

sxisarah
omg!theo is well cute and is well funni!i live in london but his accent is quite posh so his sounds well good still!although he is well cute u av to admit jeremy is pretty hot!!!i wud like die if i met either of them they are both so fine lmao!!!! does ne 1 av like a fan mail addie 4 either of them???

CiaoBella0000
Hey everyone im new at this whole thing. So just seeing if i works and stuff.... I live in the US...in the worst state ever....Minnesota....ITS SO COLD! but yah...this summer im goin on a vacation too london, paris an italy. Im takin my friend with....So if by any chance yah see us....it will be 2 teenage girls...one with brown hair and one with bright orange hair (like the weasleys!) haha tahts my friend. So yah...Theo is cute, but to young....Jeremys just my age :-D haha bye

IluvTheodorC
OMG!!!! I so agree with u!!!! and he is sooo HOT!!!! i luv his acsent!!!!its sooo cute!!!! I think like the best lines in the movie were his!!! like"brace urslves lades" and "we shall leave her to die""no no stupid idea......sry" i luv that line! its so funny! and he is soo cute sayin it! I hope he does more films! Cuz i wanna see him more on tv and in movies! big grin

IluvTheodorC
Hey Jeremy is cute wen he cryes andwhen he puts his head in the heart at the end of wendy's bed but i do think Theo is so HOT!!!!but does n e 1 no wut his really b-day is?all its says is that its 1991? but wen in 1991?

ToastMeAwaffle
uggggg ive been in love with theodore ever since i first saw him in peter pan i wish i could meet him its like my life dream

IluvTheodorC
Ya its really anoyin how like all the REALLy HOT actors r always too old!!!! but now there is theo and he is i think i lil younger than be but not by much! an dhe has such a cute acsent!!!!!!!!! love love love angel He is such a lil angel!well g2g ttyl bye!

IluvTheodorC
I jus saw Peter Pan like2 days ago! i no its sad!

theo'sgurl
yeah same thing she said i loveeee him he is my age!any pics send to [email protected] thank you! wink

IluvTheodorC
Ok im sry but he is sooo mine!!!!jk lol!Does n e 1 no how i can maybe get to london? thats all for now ttyl bye!smile

IluvTheodorC
This pic is sooooo cute!

IluvTheodorC
He is jus so cute!

jeremysgurl456
does ne1 know if he has a gf j/w love love love

IluvTheodorC
i dont think he does~!(a hunch or maybe jus wishful thinking!)heheheh!lol! but ya does n e 1 no for sure if he has a girlfriend or not~?

IluvTheodorC

OnlySlightly
Theodore Chester is such a talented actor that it's hard to believe he has had no real training...don't we all wish we went to his school? I'm 14 so I guess 12 is a little young, but when he gets older I think fangirls will be all over him
Anyways, Slightly is my favourite character by far (Jason Isaacs as Hook is not bad at all either) and I plan to write some Slightly fanfiction smile Catch everyone later!

Theodore=gr8!!!
Theodore Chester as Slightly is so georgous!!! Actually he is more than georgous He is tooo good for words!!!!!!

WoodNip
Hi im a huge fan of Theodore Chester but i dont have n e pics of him can you tell me where i might find some it would mean alot to me! big grin

IluvTheodorC
Ummmm well i would give u a link to where u could find sumno but KES would say it was spam!!!so sry!!!if u want u can email me and ill tell u my website or some other ones with really cool pic of him!smile well thats all for now ttyl bye!
big grin love love

Kes
IluvTheodorC you can always Pm her the link.

Kes
Or post pics.

IluvTheodorC
riiiiiiiite!i new that!heheh!lol

theo_is_my_baby
does any1 no of any good sites for desktop wallpapers of theo?? love

kev'n'jenn
ummm... hey... ive never actually written in a forum b4... but ive read several... sooo... ya...

kev'n'jenn
i sooo wanna find out his EXACT birthday!!!... cuzz im born in 1991 sooo... well... u get it... sooo... if any1 finds his EXACT bday... tell me!!!... n no offense 2 u ppl but... u guys juss sound like overobsessive elementary school aged children when u say... "hes sooo hot"... r... "hes sooo cute"... i mean... well... i dunno... it just sounds a little immature... n i think jeremy is much cuter than theo but hey... i think theos cute 2 otherwise y else would i have joined this forum?!?!?!...LoL... n ummm... juss wonderin... any of u guys seen school of rock?...

kev'n'jenn
omg omg omg!!!... i almost 4got!!!... i just got the peter pan dvd n ive been watchin it everyday since!!!... im sooo lovin my parent right now!!!

cinnamonstixs13
Theodore Chester my friend is O B E S S E D (sp) with him I also Like a kid @ my skool but I want 2 kno which month Theo was born. All it ever says is 1991,1991,1991 bla bla o well rolling on floor laughing big grin Happy Dance tell me if u find out smile P.S I also like Daniel Radcliffe(Harry Potter)

IluvTheodorC
ya i really wanna know!

*xOsPiNsbAbeOx*
oMg theo chester is sooo hott! n fer once hes roud my age! big grin but maybe a couple months young but then again who gives a damn?!?!?! the minuate peter pan came out on DVD i bought it...must admitt sumpter is pretty good lookin 2 wink

*xOsPiNsbAbeOx*
hey kids me again stick out tongue umm y did i say kids??! idk smile but yea as soon as any1 finds out his age PLEASE POSTTTTTTTT cuz i was born in 1991 2 n i wanna kno sad anyways...o yea harry eden has an EXTREMLY sexy sounding voice! if any of u have the DVD go on the underground thing on Special Features and go to Lost Boys on the set and Chesters on there too, but theres this one part where eden says "n i jus fell" n he sounds extremly sexy!!! then again i am from new york so any accent sounds sexy compared to us!!! SOMEONE GET HIS AGE PLEASE!
oh n i saw somethin about has any1 seen school of rock? and yes i have and the kid that plays freddy is EXTERMLY hott 2!!! holy shit!! and the fact he can play makes him hotter!
P.S*Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are hotties 2!!! wink

IluvTheodorC
ok u were born in 1991 and ur inluv wit OLANDO BLOOM and JOHNNY DEPP?personally i like younger guys(not younger than me,younger than them) like HALEY JOEL OSMENT AND THEO!

*xOsPiNsbAbeOx*
thats true...johnnys like 40...thats old sad hahaha but hell yes!!! i LOVE theo! n i jus saw harry potter today too! (it just opend today big grin ) but Tom Fleming is hott and Daniel Radcliff too! but of course THEO CHESTER BEETS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

IluvTheodorC
i not like daniel no effense!

*xOsPiNsbAbeOx*
no offence taken... big grin

*xOsPiNsbAbeOx*
hey..again. if ANYONE has pictures or e*mail or wallpapers e*mail them to me @ [email protected] THANKS big grin wink

Moe_N_Curly
Hello!
Theodore is the best along with Jeremy! The both did an awesome performance. smile Happy Dance

Moe_N_Curly
Hey!
We're new so, HI!!!! Does anyone think that Rachel Hurd-Wood is pretty? Just wonderin' cause we hate her, thats all. No offense to anyone who likes her.

IluvTheodorC
i dont!i think she looks like a frickin beaver!!!! sick

BBQueen810932
] Theodore is so so so so hot!! I love all his lines in the movie they are all so funny

BBQueen810932
I totally agree, He is so cute. And I'm so glad they chose him to be slightly and not anyone else. If they chose anyone else I would be mad because no one can be cuter than him

BBQueen810932
I think rachel hurd wood looks dorky i'm glad she kissed jeremy and not theo, but i feel sorry for jeremy

BBQueen810932
Theodore is so totally hot and it's cool that he is about my age

Kaleanae
Theodore Roosevelt? messed

BBQueen810932
Where is every body... OH that explains it, it says its midnight well who cares it is the perfect time to talk about theo get on the computer people hurry

IluvTheodorC
ok then

IluvTheodorC
NO!At least i hope NOT!

BBQueen810932
Hey Iluvtheodorc What time is it where you are?

IluvTheodorC
5:01

BBQueen810932
In the morning?

IluvTheodorC
no now its 6:20pm

BBQueen810932
Cool, What's your favorite part of the movie. mine is the part where Theo says We should leave her here to die... no sorry stupid Idea sorry

BBQueen810932
Of course not theodore roosevelt, Theodore Chester From peter pan.

BBQueen810932
What were you thinking... Theodore Roosevelt (Ha Ha)

IluvTheodorC
ya i luv that part too!but i really like when he says"brace urselves ladies" and "so looking forward to being your son"!i think theo got all the best lines in the movie~!

IluvTheodorC
ya really!

BBQueen810932
I know

BBQueen810932
Wazzup

BBQueen810932
OH yeah

BBQueen810932
You are so right

*xOsPiNsbAbeOx*
oMg i cant stand rachel!!! i LOVE harry jeremy and theo!!! i think shes really ugly and i cant belive that she got the part miffed

*xOsPiNsbAbeOx*
my fav part is all 3 of those but he looks so cute when he says "i couldnt find the house and now every1 has a mother cept me" hes TOOOOO CUTEEE

*xOsPiNsbAbeOx*
y is like no1 on?

Moe_N_Curly
Hello! How old is everyone, becuase you guys must all be older than me, if he's only 12! I know...he does have the best lines..like: "She shall stay here and DIE!!" HAHA!! That's one of my fav. lines!

Moe_N_Curly
How come no one is ever on?

Aly
hi sup pplz

Aly
i swear im theodores biggest fansmile

Aly
ne1 here

Aly
love he the best love

Aly
who is he

Aly
wats his email address plz tell me

Aly
u there

Aly
hi ne1 there

*xOsPiNsbAbeOx*
i kno

*xOsPiNsbAbeOx*
its boring...so moe n curly..where r u from?

Jacob_Luver
I am his biggest fan. I have tons of stuff about him

Jacob_Luver
Is anyone one out there

OrliObsessor1
Has anyone posted a pic of him? (havent looked at all the pages) i wanna see who this guy is

IluvTheodorC
hes cute i can tell yoo that!

*xOsPiNsbAbeOx*
Orlandos a hottie! do u have that necklace *Mrs. Bloom* and *Mrs. Depp* cuz i do and i can tell u where i bought em if ya dont have em! e*mail me [email protected]

Theolover9212
hey guys! OMG I love Theodore sooooo much big grin!!! He is sooo CUTE! I also love Jeremy S. and Orlando B.! I don't like Rachell though she is so not pretty! mad

Theolover9212
Will some1 talk please! I am so bored! When is theodore's b-day?? rolling on floor laughing

Theolover9212
Seriously is any 1 in here??? No 1 is talking! Does anyone have theo's e-mail address? confused

Theolover9212
Hey if any of you are wondering who Theodore Chester is he is Slightly from Peter Pan and if you have not seen the new version of Peter Pan, you seriously should! Theodore Chester is so cute I am so in love w/him! eek! big grin I totally think that he should have gotten more lines he is so talented!

theoluvr99
I agree with ALL of you that theo is the sexiest and i thought Jeremy was until I discovered him. he's a much better actor and he should have been peter. cool

Theolover9212
I know I also thought that Jeremy was cute until I saw theo! Jeremy is still really cute though I just like theo more! rolling on floor laughing

Theolover9212
OMG! eek! Do yo have hs e-mail?? l like him soooooo MUCH!!!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing

*xOsPiNsbAbeOx*
hey kids i jus wanna say (even though i said it be4) i HATE rachel cuz i dont think shes pretty @ all!!!! and i dont think she was the best actress!

Theolover9212
I dont like Rachell either she is annoying!! mad

Moe_N_Curly
YAY!! I'm not the only one who hates Rachel!!! Yeah, they must have been pretty desperate! messed big grin

lilcreamilips19
I AGREE, HE IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN PETER PAN! -N- SEE I THINK HE IS HOT! MAJOR! -N- HE IS 12 -N- I AM 13! MY WISH IS THAT I COULD MEET HIM! WELL I LOVE HIM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS THE HOTTIEST GUY!EVER! HE DID A REALLY REALLY GREAT JOB IN DA MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! I ESPEACIALLY LOVE THE PART WHERE HE SAYS "BRACE YOURSELVES LADS!"-SLIGHTLY(THEODORE CHESTER) I LOVE HIM!!!!! WELL IF YA WANNA TALK MORE 'BOUT HIM EMAIL ME @ [email protected] OR CALL ME @ 1-847-840-7144! BUHBYE big grin stick out tongue smile

IluvTheodorC
dont u feel a lil scared to give ur phone # to a bunch of ppl u dont even know? but n e way i think that rachel chick looks like a frickin beaver!!!!!SERIOUSLY!!!think bout it!!!ewwwwww!!!!!i thought wendy was suposed to be pretty!!!!!

*xOsPiNsbAbeOx*
yea i kno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey if any1 has IM (instant messanger) you can IM me at loudy77 big grin

Moe_N_Curly
Haha!! big grin I think she looks like a beaver too! She has really big teeth!

psychotrky
seriously, it's driving me crazy. i dont think he was, mayb i just remember him from the commercials for Peter Pan a while ago. but i have been looking everywhere just in case, and found out random things, like this website and that i was born the same year as Jeremy Sumpter and am like a little less than 8 months younger than him. he is kind of cute, but my little brother was bornin '92, and a lot of his friends are from '91, so it would seem a little weird to me to think of him like that. but neway, it's driving me crazy and u ppl seem in love with him so u'd kno if he was ever in nething else. plz, just confirm he was never in nething else so i can give up and not search the other million pages thru google, lol big grin

IluvTheodorC
Trust me i been lookin hard and long to see if theo was in n e thing else and in his bio it even says he was neva in n e thing else so NO PP was his FIRST and ONLY(so far) movie!!!Is that good for u?

Moe_N_Curly
He isn't in anything else that I know of. WHY DOESN'T ANYONE TALK TO ME? sad

Moe_N_Curly
HELLO?!

IluvTheodorC
Dood there isnt always gonna be sumone online!!

Moe_N_Curly
Well, I know that. Especially at 8:28 am. What time is it where you live?
I wasn't saying answer me now, just if someone would talk to me.

*xOsPiNsbAbeOx*
ILL TALK TO U

*xOsPiNsbAbeOx*
its 4pm where i live what time is it where u live????????

IluvTheodorC
so will i!

IluvTheodorC
its 1 where i live!

Moe_N_Curly
Cool! Thanks. Right now it's 6:18 pm but it was 8:06 am when I was on last.

Moe_N_Curly
WAIT! Then IluvTheodorec what area do you live in?

IluvTheodorC
i live in the US of A!!!on the Westurn side!

Theo's admire
Hi! How do u guys prefer?-Theodore or Jeremy? I prefer Theodore, but I have 2 friends who prefer Jeremy.

IluvTheodorC
THEO TOTALLY!!!

Moe_N_Curly
Hi! Awesome, I live on the Western side too!

Moe_N_Curly
Ummmmmm...........I like em both. I can't really decide. I think that they were the best characters in the movie! Of course! big grin

*xOsPiNsbAbeOx*
i like em both too! well u guys both live on the west side??? well i live in the best state in the USA!!! NEW YORK BABY big grin haha yea...well kids im off to learn this damn song!!! (if any1 knos how the hell to sing "I'm Ok" by christina HELP cuz im posed to perform it but i SUCK!) hehe embarrasment well if any1 wants ta talk IM me @ loudy77 stick out tongue

Moe_N_Curly
Hey! Yep, we sure do. smile Awesome. I'm going to New York in August. Haha, no I don't even think I've heard that song. What are you preforming it for? Oh and is your IM thingy hotmail or something else? Well, I have to go to town. ttyl

Moe_N_Curly
Thanks for talking to me smile

Moe_N_Curly
and I'm not being sarcastic...big grin

PanIsMYMan08
i would perfer jeremy becuz he is so hot and more my age but i do agree that theodore is a lil hottie!

Moe_N_Curly
Yeah, I like em both. Wow, you've watched it a lot! I've watched it 7 times, not even close to you! smile Bummer!

All_For_Orlando
Isnt he from Lizzie Maguire? euugh..I dont like him, or that show.

IluvTheodorC
NO!!!Theo has ONLY done PP!!!and that kid from Lizzie Mcquire or wutever his name is JAKE!!!NOT THEO!!!I hate that show too!!!

All_For_Orlando
OH! OKAY I WAS JUST WONDERING lol. How old is he?

IluvTheodorC
i think hes 12!(maybe 13) im not quit sure.

All_For_Orlando
wow thats young

Moe_N_Curly
Hey! Yeah, I think he may be 13. so.....

Moe_N_Curly
Hi! What's everybody doing today? Oh, did anyone notice that on "Peter Pan" the door to Captian Hooks quarters said "Captain Jason Hook"? The actors REAL name is Jason but Hook's is James! huh Strange!

*xOsPiNsbAbeOx*
hmm thats funkyness
im gunna go check that outs 2night

Moe_N_Curly
ok. Yeah, it's when Wendy wakes up on the ship and Hook is singing and playing the piano.

IluvTheodorC
thats odd

IluvTheodorC
OMG!!!!!!!!I GOT A LETTER FROM THEO!!!!!!WITH 2 SIGNED PICS!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance smile big grin eek! eek! love rock

*xOsPiNsbAbeOx*
HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh_hi_pplz42
ya im with xospinsbabeox!!!! HOW DID U GET IT??????!!!!!!!!! confused messed whistle

uh_hi_pplz42
hey who wants to see my favortie smileys? well if u dont, o well! here they r!!! Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing mad geek rock santa What the f**k? wacko doctor and for the best of all...... dun dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun dun, DUN DUN DUN DAUN!!!!!!!!!! pirate

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>