Suicide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrefectRonnykin
This is pretty scary

Every 18 minutes some one it the US dies of Suicide that means only in the USA that
a day 50 people
a week 560 people
a month 2480 people
and a year 29200 people die of suicide
scary huh?

stinkfist462
no .. its true ...

§pearhead
scary, yes...and one of those ppl was almost me, just my brain kicked in about 5 minutes before

strangeland
Thats sad.

stinkfist462
SH >> same

LanceWindu
If you go to the GDF and search for a thread called Suicide, there I tell about my friend who I thought was dead, because he committed suicide, it turns out he shot his lung instead of his heart, so he's still alive.

strangeland

xboy
thats a shame..i heard that on a commercial somwhere

PrefectRonnykin
same with me about oh 5 times

BingaBonga
I find it sad... and depressing. In one of my magazines that I'm subscribed to, it had an article about an 8 year old who commited suicide in Mexico. That is truly sad. sad

PrefectRonnykin
except for the brain kicking in i always eather b=didn't go to deep w/ the blade or gave up once i threw up pills neve trying it again i swear its hell already dont need to go there

§pearhead
oh, im not proud to admit it, but its true...and it has happened more than once as well...

strangeland
Wow that is very sad i'm happy you stoped yourself *Hug*

§pearhead
thank you...happy ...but it can be hard stopping yourself. anyone whose gone down the same road knows how it feels.

nazgulinthedark
messed

strangeland
Yeah it is hard i dont ever tell people my problems but i have tried it a few times no major damage though.

Shoukan
suicide isn't the way to end your problems...

but many people don't see any other way out so they resort to itsad

§pearhead
naz, dont be so surprised, life sure can suck at some points. and strangeland, this is the first time ive actually told other ppl that ive tried or even thought about it before.

PrefectRonnykin
it's alot easer talking to people on the web about it because you don't know them and they have never met you so you could tell them anything and they could be on the bus with you the next day and not know who the hell you are thats the fun about the web. but mostly when i see people making fun of suicide i feel so angery at them cause i know what really happens one of my friends did it and died (slit her jugulr vain) its really scary

BingaBonga
Life is filled with obstacles, and if you're a quitter then suicide is your answer. sad

PrefectRonnykin
anyone like good charlotte here? they have a pretty good anti- suicide song

nazgulinthedark
i didn't relize that many people would go to that extent because they didnt like life

BingaBonga
Good Charlotte is cool, i haven't heard it though. Any upbeat song makes me want to llllllllliiiiiivvvvvvveeeee big grin

PrefectRonnykin
HOLD ON one of the very few songs that make me cry

PrefectRonnykin
i really wanted to die after my mom died last year whe i was 11 it really really really sucked ass

stinkfist462
damn that mus suck !

Shoukan
wow your youngeek!

§pearhead
naz, it aint necessarily the big things either, its the little things, adding stress and hopelessness...it takes only one little thing, and then your emotions come rushing out like a floodgate opening, and you realize just how much life does suck...but right before you follow through, you remember that you've still got things to live for...namely friends and family.

PrefectRonnykin
you know what i hate is when people look at you funny when ur walking down the street and have a friggin bandage on ur wrist its not even like they show sipmathy it just looks like yhey think your a reincarnation of hitler grrr

PrefectRonnykin
yeah

BingaBonga
Oh I'm so sorry, sad

PrefectRonnykin
spearhead is right m=i'm the only thing my dad has left

PrefectRonnykin
thx

Shoukan
I didn't mean that in a bad way.

PrefectRonnykin
evanescence is a good anti-suicide band too

PrefectRonnykin
i know you didn't sorry if i implied it

i'm probably the least most popular kid at my scholl i have been scence i was in kinder but the only think i like about being impopular is that evrey onew knows who you are hehe not in a good way but thats probably why i tryed to do it is because i did the no body likes me shit

PrefectRonnykin
i'm an ******* in rl by the way but nly to the people i dilike

BingaBonga
sorry, but wha? confused

§pearhead
crazy acronyms right there...

nazgulinthedark
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cry.gif its all so sad!!

§pearhead
Being suicidal? Tell me about it.

Tex
Suicide/suicidal threads are very touchy, please keep it as positive as possible or it may be closed.

stinkfist462
yeah .... this is kinda touchy .. *cough* yeah right *cough*

nazgulinthedark
whistle

laughing out loud

stinkfist462
big grin

BingaBonga
Life is worth living! Yay! big grin

stinkfist462
is it .. IS IT !!?

SlipknoT
smile big grin laughing out loud devil

stinkfist462
laughing big grin

BIIIIIIIIIIIG
YO IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THINKIN BOUT DOIN SOME HARM TO THEMSELF PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DO IT CAUSE IT IS REAL REAL BAD AND NOTHING IS BAD ENOUGH THAT SHOULD MAKE YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF UNLESS YOU ARE SAVING A BABY FROM A AX MURDER OR MAY BE YOU ARE A MURDER ON THE RUN AN YOU ARE GOING TO BE CAPSURD AND YOU DON WANNA TO BANGED IN THA ASS BY A ANOTHA GUY BUT ANY OTHER REASON IS NOT WORTH IS SO THINK ABOUT YO MAMA AND DON DO IT IF YOU ARE IN TROUBLE AN YOU NEED TO TALK THAN YOU HIT UP THE BIIIIIIIIIIIG MAN AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO HELP YO ASS OUT BROTHER YOU DIG?doctor

stinkfist462
stop typing in caps!

BIIIIIIIIIIIG
YO MAN THAT IS NOT COOL I AM JUS HERE TRYIN TO TALK ABOUT MY FAVORITE CLASSIC MOVIES LIKE GARFEILD AND SCARFACE AN OTHER CLASSIC MOVIES AND HELP OTHER PEOPLE OUT WIT THEY PROBLEMS BUT ALL YOU DOIN IS HATIN ON THE BIIIIIIIIIIIG MAN AN THAT IS NOT COOL I HAVE SAID BEFORE THAT MY KEYBOARD IS BROKE AN THIS IS HOW IS COME OUT WHEN I TYPE SO YOU BETTA SLOW DOWN BEFORE YOU BLOW DOWN SON YOU DIG? one eye

N.Tonks
dude...please stop using all caps...

stinkfist462
buy a new keyboard

Dogbert
wow! r u on a permanent high or summin erm

stinkfist462
who ??

Dogbert
who else....erm the caps fool

stinkfist462
lol.. ohh i thought you were talking bout me big grin

SlipknoT
My pet rock commited suicide

SlipknoT
sad

stinkfist462
lol..my brain commited sucide when it told me to swallow them pills...

BIIIIIIIIIIIG
WHAT I JUS SAY MAN IMY KEYBOARD IS BROKE AN I DO NOT HAVES TON OF THE MONEY LIKE SOME OF YOU AN I AINT HAVE A TON OF THE MONEY TO BUYS ME A NEW ONE SO LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU NEEDS TO ALL SLOW DOWN BEFORE YOU BLOW DOWN AN SAY SOMETHIN YOU WILL REGRET CAUSE I AM A MASTER INSULTER AND I DO NOT WANT TO RAP BATTLE ANY OF YOU CATS BUT THE BIIIIIIIIIIIG MAN IS NOT BACKING DOWN YOU DIG?sad

N.Tonks
uhh...yeah sorry, I didn't know...

stinkfist462
lol.. buy a cheap keyboard you cheap bastard !

stinkfist462
lol... well cant you hold down the shift key to make it in lower case ?

Dogbert
OMG! did he actually say "rap battle" hahaha...what a loser roll eyes (sarcastic)

stinkfist462
laughing laughing out loud laughing

SlipknoT
laughing

stinkfist462
uhh huh .. rap battle ... OMG laughing laughing out loud laughing I CANT STOP LAUGHING !

PrefectRonnykin
wow biiiiiiiing you sound like the fat guys at my school yo you dig wanna rap battle loollolololololol

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

Dirty Vader
F**k rap!

stinkfist462
ROCK IS BETTER!

PrefectRonnykin
ok that was mean but it is so true lol

Dogbert
can't agree w\ u Dirty, but is nice to see you big grin

Dirty Vader
F**k Eminem, f**k 50 Cent, f**k Snoop Dog, f**k'em all!

Dogbert
miffed f**k you stick out tongue

PrefectRonnykin
ROCK RULES

Dirty Vader
Iron Maiden baby! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

stinkfist462
meh IM is ok not great .. well in my books

PrefectRonnykin
RAP isn't music its a person standing with a mike in his hand rhymeing some "yo i wanna kill by wife" crap

PrefectRonnykin
this is so off topic from suicide but who cares

Dirty Vader
One thing that bugs me Dogbert. Tupac' supposed to be dead right. Then why the hell do they keep releasing new albums from him?

SlipknoT
laughing laughing laughing out loud smile no expression smile laughing out loud laughing laughing

stinkfist462
i keep asking that same question my friend

Dogbert
the albums are all unreleased songs that record labels compolate together or so i believe...

stinkfist462
lol.. and where do these inreleased songs come from ??

Dogbert
they were recorded songs that he decided not to put on his albums

stinkfist462
and where do the record companies "find" these ?

SlipknoT
It seems like tupac is more popular in his death, than he was when he was alive.

Dogbert
i dunno, i am not his biographer, just a fan wacko

stinkfist462
and why are these songs found over 7 years of his death ?

Dogbert
*shrugs shoulders* there were probally sum legal issues that had to be cleared up beofre the songs culd be released

PrefectRonnykin
TUPACS DEAD?? whos tupac?

Dirty Vader
The guy's not dead, he's takin everyone for a ride.

stinkfist462
lol.. yep ...

Dogbert
can you prove that he is not dead...there are autopsy photos...

stinkfist462
and r u 100% sure its hiim ?? you know cause he is filled with bullet holes so you never know

SlipknoT
I'm 2 pac

stinkfist462
laughing eek! I KNEW IT !!

SlipknoT
I live with the shrew people where I can rap all day long, dog

stinkfist462
same up G

PrefectRonnykin
LOL

PrefectRonnykin
stink did u just chang ur sig??

SlipknoT
you her doawg, me and my g thugs are keepin it fresh on the flip side you her

Dogbert
wtf r u talking about confused

stinkfist462
ronny >> i change it too many times.. yes i did .. lol

SlipknoT
I be gigin it up wif my gangsta in da shrew hole, ya her bizzach!!

stinkfist462
I JUS CHANGED MY SIG AGAIN .. THIS TIME ITS BAN WORTHY !

Tex
Dont call people inappropriate names stinkfist462 and please refrain from typing in all caps BIIIIIIIIIIIG, use the shift key as was previously suggested.

There's also no need to battle rap anyone.

This is one train-wreck of a thread wacko

§pearhead
true, but i needed it earlier, it gets a lot off the ol' shoulders

Darth Revan
this is depressing as hell... there was this guy who came to my school once a long time ago to talk in an assembly who was tellin me about this girl in fourth grade who tried to jump off a building... sad fortunately somebody stopped her but still... very sad... Also I have a relative who tried to hang herself 3 different times... never actually did though

SlipknoT
a package of carrots in my refidgerator commited suicide

SlipknoT
sad poor little guys, they had so much going for them

§pearhead
very funny, slipknot...

that sucks, revan messed

Gotwa
I used to play roulette with a 9-shot black-powder magnum. One round, rest of the spaces were empty.. once a month... ^^

Tex
Closed.

If anyone is interested you can obtain more useful information here:

http://mentalhelp.net/poc/center_index.php?id=9

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.