Fellow Ship Of The Rings Continues!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frodo_baggins21
Hello!
Did you know that
they are making
two more LOTRs?
Know what else?
Elijah Wood is still playing
Frodo Baggins! YEAH! eek! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

mah
surprise

yerssot
Well, it IS a trilogy...

micky . nijs
And Yerssot likes trilogies...

I hope the following movies are as good as the first one...

It's was pretty cool

FireMaster
lol, I knew that before I had seen the movie

yerssot
Btw: mich, you know FM, hence: 3d????

And well, the next one won't be called fellowship; so stupid title

mah
what do you mean, stupid title

yerssot
like in: the next one is NOT called "the fellowship of the ring" (check title!)

mah
oh, you refer to the thread-title

yerssot
smart this one is roll eyes (sarcastic)

frodo_baggins21
Hey guys! I put it up just incase somebody didn't know ok? I don't need to be backstabbed for it! Geeze! mah, can you please just cut this treac off, it's really annoying when all people do it toss complaints around!

FireMaster
I agree with frodo

yerssot
you're right, mah wasn't exactly that friendly stick out tongue

FireMaster
I wasn't talking about mah yers

yerssot
you weren't talking about ... wait a minute!
I'm the only one that is left now!

frodo_baggins21
Hey umm, guys. mah was the NICE on. it was yerrsot or whatever her/his name is that was backstabbing. Sorry.

yerssot
I resend that!
I wasn't backstabbing! I was swordplaying smile

FireMaster
yers stfu ok?
you were acting like a jerk
if he wants to use the title : "the fellowship of the ring continues"
than let that be
no reason to act like a jerk ok?
ppl don't always take that very well
and no you can't say I was only joking
for it is not you that needs to determine wether or not it was a joke it is the person that you are joking with that needs to do that

frodo_baggins21
I draw my sword!

frodo_baggins21
Hey guys, guys! I was just kidding! Geeze! No need to slice and dice here alright! If I caused any confustion, I'm sorry!

Ushgarak
Never mind, let's not get bogged down in this.

Anyone have anything constructive to add?

Mujaffa
Jackson has already finished the other two films
they made all films in 1 1/2 years cool

arwen-fuker
ok peoples listen up all three of the movies were made simultaniously... which basicly means they are all pretty much done already. they are gonna be coming out aruond christmas each year on after another. the main names are fellowship of the rings, the two towers, the return of the king. and so you know they are all based on books... OMG ... not to mention that but the book that bilbo wrote while in the elven citie that he showed to frodo, well its also a book whihc is the prologue to the LOTR trilogy and it is called "The Hobbit" or "There and back again: a hobbits tale" if i remember right. now if your planing on watching the movies it might be a very good idea to read the hobbit, becuase it tells you how bilbo got the ring and so on, not to mention reading the other 3 books would be very good since the movie is slightly different from the books and they change the book to movie translation more and more in the second and third so... be smart and use your brain they only cost around like $40 for all 4 books if you look for them... well anyways not like iwas trying to step on anyones toes, just thought i would put the info out there for all those who didnt know. if you have any questions about them email me @ [email protected] since i am currently reading the books i might be able to fill ya in a lil but anywayz... spend your time and devote your money on this book and movies becuase they are madly worth it. peace big grin

LadyEowyn
jeeze! you guys are fiesty! evil face

Ushgarak
It's been an odd thread. Best closed I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.