Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Auditions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JackieSparrow
ok I really want to be in the second movie and so does my friend just wondering if anyone else is as hopeful as we are? confused

Caribbean_Chick
lolz I wish but I know how unlikely it is.. I haven't started my acting career yetsadsad

jack's dudess
I want to!!

I have an agency so I'll tell yall if i get any news!!

(but they have to write the script first.........)

.:[Kamikaze]:.
iwould love to.. but i dont have a good acting history lol... but i might take it up for AS-course just coz i wanna change.. n it would be wiiiicked to be in PotC2 big grin

but i know i'll prob br in it in MY DREAMS.. sad but still better than nothing lol hehe...

Elondra
Being an extra in the film is enough for me!smile

beaujay1
I'd absolutely love to(but I dont know if id be good at it), but seriously, what are the chances??? I mean it's highly unlikely for some one to get in, plus I remember somewhere on the DVD saying that they are more likely to take people with British accents, because then it's just easier overall, you know???yah well, I tried a brit. accent and um well i suck.....

Elondra
Lucky me I'm British.

JackieSparrow
me and my friends quote from the movie all the time and when i quote Jacks lines they say i sound and act just like him. the other weird thing is one time i put a lot of black eyeliner on and they said i looked exactly like him. just a weird thing i thought id tell people. i have a very good british accent thought.

orlandoOYEA
Hey jackie, Is looking like Jack a compliment

beaujay1
seriously, I think the brits. will have more luck in making the movie...unless theres some exceptional actor that can pull off a decent brit. accent, i cant, its hard smile

Caribbean_Chick
laughinglaughing
yea I agree highly unlikely and my Brit accent is not so great but oh well.. I can always look on the bright side.. wait what bright sideblink

jack's dudess
Yay!!

I'm a britt...........Has anyone here had to do an RP Brittish accent before?

lol ima british asian does that count...... *looks around*

Elondra
I don't know.

But I'm not even pure British myself.

lol ok... still doubt id get in..

JackieSparrow
i just want to no what the plot for the second one is i saw a poster that had a skeleton at the wheel of a ship

ye i think that was for the first one thoug wasnt it??

Fallen Jedi
I don't have a british accent either sad. But who says I couldn't be an extra.

lol exactly, with ya on that one Fallen Jedi wink

Fallen Jedi
Yeah, and you get paid to just stand there, even if they cut your scene out. I wouldn't mind being a pirate.

JackieSparrow
its funny how people get paid to just stand there and do nothing cause when theres nothing to do they get to hang out on some island and their getting paid.

Fallen Jedi
You also get to meet the stars, don't forget. Johnny love...Orlandolove...Keira...

JackieSparrow
and you get paid

yeh innit thats soo kewlies.... wish i could be in there with Johnny and Orlando *sigh* love

Fallen Jedi
I know. Keira is so lucky. Damn her! LOL stick out tongue

Orlando_Lover45
I would do ANYTHING to get into the POTC sequel. OMG! Actually, yesterday, I mailed a letter to the producer asking if he could do anything about me being in the movie, even an extra(as long as it was a part with Orlando Bloom in it, hence the username). I hope he replys back to me!

-If every man was like Orlando Bloom, no man would ever feel unwanted.love

Orlando_Lover45
Kiara said on her audio commentary on the DVD that when she did the kissing scene with love Orlando love that just off camera view, tons of teenage girls were watching, waiting for the scene to end so they could kill her. laughing I wish I could have been there!

JackieSparrow
one of my friends told me that when a girl at our school went to see it in theaters she stood up and started yelling "die lady die" they through her out of the theater.

Fallen Jedi
Really? OMG that's awesome. I was wrote to Hayden Christensen (he played Anakin Skywalker in the new Star Wars) but I go the letter sent back because they said the address I used was expired. sad

JackieSparrow
whats his adress?

Orlando_Lover45
happy Jerry Bruckheimer
Dept. CS
Burbank, California 91521

It says so on the DVD disk

Fallen Jedi
Who are you talking to JackieSparrow? Orlando_love45?

JackieSparrow
orlando_lover45

Orlando_Lover45
Does anyone think that Orlando Bloom should have gotten more humor lines?

JackieSparrow
yea evryone should have

Orlando_Lover45
Johnny Depp got ALOT, but what about everyone else on the cast? Kiera got the corset one-liners, Orlando got... cant think of one, and I cant think of one for Geoffery, eather.

Fallen Jedi
Well, Orlando got to dump water on Gibbs and say "that was for the smell." I don't know if that counts but that's all I could think of.

Orlando_Lover45
Yeah, that ones a good one. What about Geoffrey?

Orlando_Lover45
Um, kinda off-topic, but how do you put a picture under your username? embarrasment

Orlando_Lover45
is jackiesparrow still here?

Caribbean_Chick
When they first got the script there were basically no funny lines.. Johnny D wrote most of them himselflovelove that's why he had all the funny lines

then again Will Turner was a very serious character and funny lines wouldn't really match his personality anyways.. but in the sequel he'll probably have a few

and to put a picture in your sig go to the place where you can change your sig and there's an import an image button right below it

Orlando_Lover45
I just did something really cool! You know how I wrote to the producer of POTC? well, I just found Orlando Bloom's fan-mail address, and because I AM Orlando_Lover45, I took the jump and wrote out a letter and a birthday card and I put it in the mail box for monday. I told him how i really liked him in Pirates of the Caribbean and how I aspired to be an actress and how I liked his gotee. YIPEE!
Happy Dance eek! rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

Caribbean_Chick
hehehe awesome.. he'll get his Birthday Card early though lolz

what's the address!!??eek!

Orlando_Lover45
His address is

Orlando Bloom
C/O ICM,
Oxford House
76 Oxford Street, London
WID 1BS

So the question is, do you have the guts to send a letter? Do you have the writing power to make this letter stand out from the rest? Do you need two stamps? Find out next time on...
roll eyes (sarcastic) NEXT REPLY! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Caribbean_Chick
lmao okay well I'll put two stamps on anyways.. and I gotta spend alot of time working on the letter to make it absolutely perfect lolzstick out tongue

Orlando_Lover45
Tell me what it says when your done. and of corse TELL ME IF HE REPLYS! And don't include anything gushy-your-so-cool-I-want-to-marry-you-I'm-some-daranged-teenager-without-a-life stuff. That will just makes it really weird.

Caribbean_Chick
yea I know that's why it'll take alot of work.. I have to work on not saying You're so hot I love you more then once if not at allstick out tongue but it's kind of hard seeing as it's Orlando Bloom we're talking aboutlove

Orlando_Lover45
It's kinda weird. I became a Orlando Bloom fanatic, like, last week and already i'm sending him fanmail. My friend became an Orli drone the same time I did. She ordered orlando bloom earings off of ebay within the first 12 hours.

Caribbean_Chick
lmao.. well I'm more crazy about my man Johnny D then about Orli and now I'm going to attempt to collect all 32(and counting) of his movies but so far I only own 4stick out tongue

also I am desperate to find a hat close to if not identical to Will's!!!!!!

Orlando_Lover45
Yeah, that hat's the BOMB!

um, what does Imao stand for? embarrasment

CaptainSparrow
I'm behind on the conversation, but i'll join in anyway with...yes i'd love to be in the sequel and i'm a brit but i doubt that raises my chances, i think i may go ahead and write to Orlando just so i can say i wrote to him, and i also only own 4 JohnnyD movies.
Phew. Did i get everything there?

#1fan Sparrow
I am a good actor but i think i do better in cartoon movies

Orlando_Lover45
okay, U guys sound like you like this movie pretty well. we are making a JOK website (johnny, Orlando, & Kiera). If you want to join, go over to Caribbean_chick's POTC website thread and post that you want to be in!

OMG!!! same here have you noticed how much in common we have lol...

except for the movies bit, i only got POTC but seen quite a few, planning to get some others, my peeps not all that keeen on being mad on actors but im MADLY in Love woth Johnny D!!! love

anyhoo take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

jack's dudess

Elondra

i really wish i could be in the movie with Orli and Johnny D!!! big grin

jack's dudess

beaujay1
OK>>> now i dunno if ANY of this is tru but i got it off another website...

>>>they(audition people) are looking for four 10-15 year old girls. Its possible they could include will and elizabeths baby, another may be jack's neice. (!!!!!!!!!!!)
>>>The auditions may be sometime from may to august in miami florida.
>>>you have to send a pic of yourself in along with a resume(where and when unknown)
>>>if they like you they send you a script of the audition and you send a tape to them with you on it w/ the part
>>>if they still like you, they'll bring you to miami for a real auditionwith producers, directors and possible other cast members
>>>next day is callbacks, then you find out if you made it

************i dont know if this is true, its very possible it may not be, but if anyone knows more...please post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek! eek! eek!

orlilover42
That's so cool! I have to find out more, but I don't know where to go. If I do find some into, I'll definatly try out!
I'm so excited! smile big grin eek! mobile yes

Orlando_Lover45
where! find out now! where!

beaujay1
its crazy i kno but it MAY NOT BE TRUE!!!!!! dont say i didnt warn you, but this info was found on multiple sites soooo, it cOuLd be true, but they haven't even finished the script yet so how could they know abot auditions? this may just be the general audition info, more specifics to come............

orlilover42
I hope it is. That would be awsome!

beaujay1
oh, i think its on scriptcrawler.....

Orlando_Lover45
what the heck is that? if it's a website, tell me!

beaujay1
i wish i could audition, bt what are the chances? i probably wouldn't be able to anyways........DAMN!!!!!!! stuff like that gets me pissed cos id be the perfect age and stuff like that for it, but i Cant for stupid reasons. You know all those movies where they say if you want something you should go for it? well it feels like that!!!!! mad

beaujay1
yeah um www.scriptcrawler.com ? hold on ill see if it works

orlilover42
What reasons?

Orlando_Lover45
okay, now tell me what to do from there.

beaujay1
stuff like parents and the fact that ive have had no real experience acting, and if they want a resume...um yeah i definitely would not get picked...actually those are not stupid reasons, oh well embarrasment

orlilover42
I'm confused. What do we do?

beaujay1
see i dont know, other sites where i got this info said thats where it was from, i looked and couldnt find it either, i look under other places and post back later if i find anything...........

orlilover42
ok

Orlando_Lover45
okie dokie

orlilover42
I just read pretty much the same thing about auditions. I hope it's true!

MissesDepp?!
you don't NEED a resume but they'd like one.

orlilover42
That's cool, because I stink and writing reume's. But, it would be better if i did... poo!

Orlando_Lover45
i'm going to send one in, maybe it will higher my chance! anything to get in!

samIam
darn i am too old .. now i feel like an old lady ... even though i look like i am 12

Orlando_Lover45
oh, no!

orlilover42
You could pose as a 12 year old.

Orlando_Lover45
or just pose as being a few years younger. they will forgive you when you become a big movie star.

orlilover42
And then, you could recomend us!

Orlando_Lover45
yeah!

ORLI MY BOI!
wat if u live like in australia can ya still try out for it?
and does nayone know where we send out resume and stuff ?

orlilover42
you live in australia? cool! I don't see why couldn't try out, but I don't know where to send them.

orlilover42
does anyone know any more about the audition?

really_bad_eggs
it may or may not be real becuase on a site someone mentioned the auditions weren't true, they were just a rumor... blink wacko What the f**k?

Orlando_Lover45
i'm so confused!

MissesDepp?!

ORLI MY BOI!
How kool is that ahhhhhhhh i would have cleaned orlis room for him rolling on floor laughing

MissesDepp?!
i would have lived on Johnny's boat with him!

ORLI MY BOI!
ahhhhhhhhhh wat a great life

MissesDepp?!
haha

samIam
OMG MD THAT is AWSOME!!!!!!!

ORLI IS MESSY HAHAHHAHA

kathleen
if u guys are sill wondering about those auditions for the 10-15 year old girls, someone posted that at a different forum and confirmed that it wasn't true so just letting you know so you don't get you're hopes up

samIam
ooo ok .. no big for me .. but bet some other pl r goin to be depressed in the morning!

ORLI MY BOI!
LIKE ME ? ahhhhhhh o well it was a good thought while it lasted sad

Orlando_Lover45
look at that, we have the same favorite icecream flavor and we are both messy. We must be made for eachother!

Orlando_Lover45
eek! smile no expression messed sad no

Fallen Jedi
Whoa, wait. Auditions? Awesome! The only trouble is is that I'm 17. Is that going to be a real problem. Plus, I don't even have a resume, let alone an agent. Can you stil audition even if you're not hooked up with an agency?

really_bad_eggs
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud it's DESTINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe if you contact him and tell him that he'll break up with kate BRATswroth and go out w/you!!! hurray!!!!!

maybe in an alternate world............. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Orlando_Lover45
I like the name. or we could call her a sausage, and call her Kate BROTSworth.

woooooooo i wish i could get in but i doubt it.... sad

jack's dudess
Well they're gonna have some kind of auditions sooner or later....i think...

CaptainSparrow
I'm sure that as soon as they do start holding auditions, every single one of us will be down there...begging...pleading...
I know i will be anyway eek!

lol hehe yuppers you said it... CaptainSparrow

really_bad_eggs
i'll be the one with a truckload of chocolates and bouquets of flowers flirting with everyone (yes, even girls if i have to) just to get in to the auditions, let alone the movie lol....

MissesDepp?!
hahaha yes, Kathleen who said the auditions weren't true???

Orlando_Lover45
I'll be there with pure cash to have some *wink* insurance.

Caribbean_Chick
hehe.. well some people who have the right connections don't need a agent.. like whoever it was that's mom was friends with the writers wife or w/e.. connections work magic.. it's how Johnny D got into the businessyesNicolas Cage is my herobig grinbig grinyesyes

yeh but what if you dont have connections.. sad

tates8
OMG I sooooo want to audtion, even if i don't get the part as Johnny's niece, I want to be an extra!

If anyone finds ANY info plz post ASAP!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

CaptainSparrow
I have a friend in the movie business so i could ask him to get any information from his agent so that i could pass it onto everyone?
I'll phone him to ask very nicely mobile

yes pleaseeeeeee and if the dont work tell him i'l be hs new best friend lol... hehe jk

jack's dudess
wow!!

thats soo cool, we could all be like a secret potc nerdy thing and know everything and be creepy............CS, you could ask yer friend if there is any kind of plot yet........

lol yeah thatll be kewlies, hey lok at my siggy i made it all by me onces... savvy

im proud of me big grin lol hehe

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

jack's dudess
wow...i like it.....

lol thankies big grin big grin

CaptainSparrow
K...i phoned my friend and asked him if he knows anything about the pirates of the caribbean sequel. He doesn't but he's sure that his agent will know something as soon as any information comes out.
He's been thinking of asking her about the sequel for a few weeks now, so i doubt that he will forget to mention it to her.

Oooo it's like we have a spy or something rock

lol hehe innit lol woah that sounds kewl, secret agent.. ermm.. yeahh hehe

jack's dudess
i would speak to my agency..but they're very scary people and i'm just a 'silly little girl'........bugger them.....they'll see....mwhahahahahhaha....

CaptainSparrow
You show 'em jack's dudess! Happy Dance

jack's dudess
show'em what?....oh yeah...right........ big grin

lol hehe yeh you go girl... big grin erm go and.. go and... go and do what yo do.. lol hehe

tinkerbell668
Hey guys my moms friends in the business and he knows a bunch of actors(he was Charlie Sheens best man) but he also knows about 7 people from the movie I cant remember all of um but one was the guy that slapped elizabeth. He could ask them if they know anything. Or he can ask his agent Happy Dance eek!

really_bad_eggs
omg lol i have to tell y'all of a plan i made with my friend....we're taking acting lessons for a bit, her mom's gonna be our agent, then we'll work commercials, tv shows, then the big screen, and we'll work really hard and get a ton of stuff under our belts and when they have a casting call for potc 2 we'll both try out for any part and if one of us gets a part we'll both go and meet orlando and johnny and keira and it will be fabulous and it probably won't work but i don't care eek! laughing wink cool smile big grin stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

Orlando_Lover45
good plan. ready here's mine:

Lie.

yes, lie. i'm going to SAY that ive been acting since i was 5, SAY i have been in a few commercials, SAY that i have had alot of experience. Yes, i'm going to lie, because thats what movies are, if you think about it. they are stories, which havent really happened usuall, and the acters lie that they are the charictors. so if i get a part as an extra or something, i'm a good actress, cuz i ACTED like i was an experienced actress. catch my drift?

Orlando_Lover45
yes, far fetched. but it's all i got!

orlilover42
I would ask my agency, but, oops! I forgot! I dont have one!

Orlando_Lover45
yeah, casey. you dont. so you can lie, too. you do have an agency, remember? *wink*

orlilover42
What would it be called? I did a little orentation thingy at a modling/acting agency once, but my parents didn't let me join. DARN YOU PARENTS!

Orlando_Lover45
i did a modeling thing once. and this isn't a lie. it was fun, except that it was in a extreamly cold room on a winter day and we were modeling summer clothes. Never will do that again, says i.

MissesDepp?!
good plan. Mine is to get an agent, be in one of those silly movies they play on the disney channel, then the director will like me so much he'll offer me a part as Jessie...if you haven't been following our sequel she's Jack's neice.

Orlando_Lover45
yeah, i was actually kinda spacing out in science today and i was imagining me as sam. i can do a really good impression, too. just be how i am when i get up when i dont want to.

Orlando_Lover45
or just be really pissed.

orlilover42
I'll be some other person! Not Vicky, that would be weird.

orlilover42
And it might sting Kelsey's eyes.

Orlando_Lover45
yeah, that would. really. maybe we will add a charictor in the movie and you will think they look like you.

orlilover42
cool.

Orlando_Lover45
but cant tell who! back onto the topic, I'm really not sure, but i bet that if it was true, they would have told us A.)The address and B.) where the official rules, place, and the official charictor. just my own oppinion.

orlilover42
What was true, the auditions? how could they have them now if they're only starting on the script? Maybe they will have them at the end of summer.

JackieSparrow
hey guys ive been like dead for the past couple of days just thought id come back and let you now im still alive. i actually have an agency course they probably have no idea who i am but thats ok. im afraid to ask them if they know about it cause theres some pretty cranky people working at the front desk.

really_bad_eggs
lmao probably. i once went a agency i'm in (they've never talked to me once, i don't even know if i'm signed up there anymore) and i wanted to know if they were doing casting calls a certain day somewhere and the lady looked at me and asked me if she looked like she knew. i said no and walked out. some guy i thought was homeless told me yes, indeed there were casting calls and he handed me an index card and told me to keep it real. blink needless to say, i've never been back.

orlilover42
Ok, that's kinda creepy. The whole homeless guy thing.

MissesDepp?!
good, i was planning on being Vicky anyway hahaha

Orlando_Lover45

orlilover42
I would demand a different part if I had to kiss Johnny. No offence to all you Johnny lovers, I just wouldn't want to kisss him.

Orlando_Lover45
piuttosto bacereste l'aspirapolvere, io sapete.

it's itallian. missesdepp can translate it.

orlilover42
How about someone gives us info on the auditions! Yay! big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>