Does ne one go tanning?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I go tanning all the time i dont know what is weird about it the girls at my school always say i look good when i get tanner and i ge complments from them all the time but the guys find it weird i dont know why but withmy sport i have to be tan for bodybuilding so i can see more definition and veins but does ne one else tan as much as me and mostly guys on this qeustion because i want to see how many guys tan

silver_tears
I do but only when needed raver

stinkfist462
i dont

strangeland
i do

stinkfist462
i dont !

strangeland
I do lol

Tex
I do

stinkfist462
i dont !!

silver_tears
no surprise there stick out tongue
Divas gotta look their best smokin'

§pearhead
nope i dont i got a good natural tan big grin

stinkfist462
i dont even got a tan .. barely

PrefectRonnykin
i dont it would mess up my feachers any way i'm really irish my melonen is VERY VERY low i'll post a pic of me once i get to a scanner probably this thursday or so but yeah i can't tan even if i wanted to lol and i dont

stinkfist462
melonen ?

Veralidaine
i get a tan from jus sitin in de sun....big grin

PrefectRonnykin
the stuff in ur skin that makes you darker like africans have alot of melonen i have like non LOL

stinkfist462
melonen ? wtf is that ?

stinkfist462
nvm .. lol .. same time post

PrefectRonnykin
lol

stinkfist462
yeah .. uhh thats a weird word .. i thought it was fruit big grin

§pearhead
ho boy...

stinkfist462
what ? you jus call me a ho .... F*cker ?

§pearhead
no....thats my alternative to saying oh boy...

stinkfist462
oh lol.. my bad big grin

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

stinkfist462
big grin

§pearhead
confused

PrefectRonnykin

stinkfist462
no expression

PrefectRonnykin
OH fruit melon melonen i get it LOL i'm slow

stinkfist462
lol.. no im slow

§pearhead
hear hear beer

w/e excuse to have some beeer...

PrefectRonnykin
i wanna go to the moon tehe

PrefectRonnykin
omg i just figerd out what dorkies means Neville is King Whale Dick great

§pearhead
rofl...delayed reaction there

stinkfist462
dork = whale dick
omg you jus now figured that out ?!!

DeNiro
I think we should like take our five top threads of one discussion and then see how dramatically it changes throughout the thread. We wre talking about anning now we are talking about whales dicks laughing out loud

but ne way i cant get a tan from the sun now because it is like 0 degress out here and 3 inches of snow on the grounds

§pearhead
you gotta love the otf...

Darth Revan
I've never been tanning in my life... not to say that I'm pasty white year round I get tan in the summer but only from being outside so much...

PrefectRonnykin
mabye whale dicks are a special ingredient for tanning lotion

§pearhead
rofl...

SweetNsouR
some one pissed in his voldka smokin'

§pearhead
No I had just confused the hell out of him. He doesn't drink, he's just stoned all the time.

SweetNsouR
then some one left to many stems and seeds in his bud

Raz
Tan? No thanks raver

Darth Revan
I agree yes

DeNiro
Well Raz you are like arabic arent you you dont need to tan you got a tn all year around. stick out tongue

Darth Revan
Nobody NEEDS to get a tan...

VallejoKid707
I need to get tanned...

cermiestar
i burn easy and i'm really pale.....i would look silly with a tan, and aren't they really bad for you?

Darth Revan
no... it's only bad for you if you burn first cos if you get that enough times you can get skin cancer more easily
tans are fine in fact I think it's better to have a tan if you're gonna be out in the sun than to be really light

DeNiro
Well with my sport you needto be tann on stage and by tanningmore now it will be easier when i do my show to get tanner faster. but ne way i like having compliments by all the girls in school now on how good it looks so i will get skin cancer before i stop getting attention by hotties ne day wink

§pearhead
laughing out loud interesting way of putting it...

KidRock
has anyone heard of that UV free tanning? where you go to the place and they spray it on u in some booth? i would like to try that has anyone done it

Tired Hiker
I went to get a fake tan once, and my penis shrivelled off! whistle

DeNiro
Didnt you need one to start with for that to happen? stick out tongue

and yes i have Nick

Tired Hiker
Very funny, D. stick out tongue Dude, what's with the new avitar? It just isn't you.

shaber
It's dangerous. The risk of melanoma is pretty much a certainty from it. I don't want to look like Freddy Kruegar before I'm forty!

lil bitchiness
Yeah, i was about to say. Also, it can give you skin cancer.

shaber
You have my skin type. When in the sun you must always use sunblock of at LEAST factor 35. Don't stay in direct sunlight for more than ten minutes at a stretch. Try to avoid being outside in the sun from 11am to 3pm. I'm not kidding. If you don't follow this you could easily get skin cancer. My mother has had it. The risk is much greater with so much ozone gone. The ozone layer may replenish itself in sixty years or so, but that is no good to us now.

Remember that UV radiation seems to be less affected by clouds than visible light

DeNiro
oo well i am getting a new sig made by godshinto he just hasnt done it yet and the sig has the guy in my avatar and i asked raz to put in the avatar for me but then i saw the avatar that he made for me which was better and now i pmed crash and raz to put it in but i guess they are both gone but in my new sig it is the same guy and the colors will match and it will look bad ass but the guy in my avatar is my favorite bodybuilder

Tired Hiker
I'm gonna miss the Arnold Avi, D. sad

DeNiro
ill put it back if i get tired of this new one ur influence makes a great impression on my descion just to tell you. But ne way I think ur going to like it once i get my new sig

DeNiro's Mom
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH mad

Tied Hiker
Why are you so mean to your son, D's Mom?

DeNiro's Mom
Mind your own business, whore!

MC Mike
rolling on floor laughing

Tied Hiker
My feelings are hurt, now I must dwindle and pass into darkness. Until next time.

darkfire
Does nude count cause i go out on my roof naked and tan.

shaber
Yes it must do

DeNiro
I tan naked in the tanning bed.

Dogbert
YES! i wanted to know that thumb up

§pearhead
omfg god deniro...information overload, right there...sick

DeNiro
Well i know what you guys will be dreaming about now tonighte stick out tongue

§pearhead
If I ever dream again...

Dogbert
Yup! i'll be dreaming about deniro tanning naked roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
laughing out loud :laughing: laughing out loud

burlyman
all I hear is blah

Dogbert
...well, that nce to know... confused

shaber
Surely you are much to young to be DeNiro's mom? confused DeNiro is sixteen!

Linkalicious
i Fake n Bake during winter and just spend lotsa time at the beach surfing or body boarding during spring and summer...not really laying out.

Raz
Yeah, she was a young Tired young mother wink

Tired Hiker
stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.