9-11 comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomfan
after the events of nine eleven, Marvel relessed a few issues about how it affected the marvel universe, here is a site that actually shows the comics in their enteriety, sorta like dot.comics any how these are all great comics and worth looking at, check out the comics then post what you think of them.

i thought they were some of marvels best work to date

www.authentichistory.com/images/attackonamerica/comics/911comics_01.html
yeah i aint good with links but you can find em, just remeber
www.authentichistory.com

here is a image

Ryan10000000000
interesting how it affected marvel exactly what comics mentioned 9 11

venomfan
there at the link i mentioned
there is a spider-man issue gueststarring a lot of heros
(that pic above is from it)
there is a issue about soley the firefighters and police
and one about i think all the writers doing a one page each collection of about 50 or so pages

Darth Jello
amazing spider-man #36 (the cover is all black), and Daredevil/Bullseye: The Target deals with it heavily. I know Captain america also had a controversial storyline involving 9/11.

The most powerful images from those comics: 1. spiderman looking at the clouds rising through the city from ground zero and saying "GOD!" 2. Dr. Doom and Kingpin crying. 3. Daredevil at the ground zero reconstruction sight saying "what the hell did you do to my town?!?"

venomfan
this one sure is, its from the huge collection issue
that link will take you to the site were you can read all three of those issue's in thier entirety

venomfan
www.authentichistory.com

Darth Jello
not the target, that miniseries isn't even done cause kevin smith writes it. the plot is basically this: Matt's tired of having his life ruined and decides to find out all about bullseye and kill him in his sleep. Bullseye in the meanwhile decides to ditch his costume due to the PATRIOT act and gets hired by Al Qaida for an unspecified job.

venomfan
good story ill have to check it out, but now i see what you mean about pushing the envelope, i never knew bullseye was that "evil" or had it in him i guess

The Amazing Spider-Man v. 2 #36:
A Moment of Silence
Heroes
those are the issues that you can read, but heeros is missing about five pages

Darth Jello
bullseye is nuts, the only two other people more insane in the entirity of mainstream comics are typhoid mary and the joker

Darth Jello
in fact, in target #1 he demonstrates his powers to the terrorists by killing a new mother with a toothpick, despite the protests of his bookee. he is really sick

venomfan
jesus, thats wicked
you ever read the Carnage two part series? brrrr man not much action but a lot of graphic pictures that try to relate cletus's damaged psyche.
it sucks becuase i just moved and cant find a comic book shop round here, so i cant really keep up on anything, unless its online

venomfan
well i post a cover but hopefully people check out the 9-11 issues
www.authentichistory.com/images/att...1comics_01.html

ash007
man readign thoese comics i actually started to cry sad
they were sad times

Linkalicious
for like 6 months after the 9-11....i'd cry if i thought about what happened. Especially when i saw this guy who's dad was on the 2nd plane that hit tower #2. He was the only guy I know personally who lost someone in their direct family. (i'm a west coaster) It's sad because that was a connecting flight that was supposed to take him home to see his son.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.