If you saw God what would you do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
Lets think about this lets say you saw God and you knew that person is God
What would be the first thing you would say or do?

Baylin
Say I'm sorry and cower expecting to get blasted for my sins...

Storm
I don' t believe in God.

Syren
I don't believe in God either, in fact I am not at all religious, but, hypothetically speaking, if I were to "see" God, I'd kick him/her in the balls/female genitalia.

Because, as I would say to him/her, he/she created the world (apparently), and now the whole place is falling to pieces, and he/she's letting it happen. A Universe is for life, not just for Christmas!!!

ash007
yeah i am not much of a religious freak. but i still think that htere is someone more powerfull then us.

shaber
He/She might not be pleased with your high "****" score syren sad Though I can empathise with how you feel about Him/Her.

amity75
I'd compliment him on his beard.

BarmyBrummie
i don't believe in anything but if i were to see god i'd ask him why he has let the world get all f*cked up

strangeland
HEY HEY! comeon shit i mean if you dont believe him welcome to hell? Man It's like watch your step to hell it's along way.
Meaning dont believe in god i hope you go to hell

strangeland
He has not let the world get ****ed up people with there gangs guns and hate for everything let the world get ****ed up dont ****ing blame god!!

ash007
Even though i don't like strangeland use of langauge i have to say he is right because God gave us free will where we can make are own choices.
If you want someone to blame blame humankind

shaber
But the mind likes simple categories. I don't believe in male dominance, but I am pretty sure there is a greater power than our species somewhere... but was there ever a more brutal animal than the human or a more deranged one?

strangeland
Thanks ash and i'm a girl

DeNiro
Wow i dont know how you cant belive in a power greater then us Of course I belive in God and go to church regulary and its not god that is letting this world fall apart it is us that is doing a good job of it he gave us the gift of life he cant he isnt going to go running around maing everything perfect, but if i was to meet him i would ask for a machine that made money and if he could make a pill that would get me to 350 pounds of total muscle.

§pearhead
how do you know he has one? how do you know god's a he? How do we even know if god has a physical form?

crazy_c
i would apologise for being bad

Vampiree
i would tell god to go and f*ck himself big grin or jsut roll my eyes as i'm atheic big grin

§pearhead
well if there is a god, then i'm f'ed cuz i dun believe in god either (to anyone who cares im a fatalist thumb up )

crazy_c
he might be one of these >> Happy Dance

Aqua
i would just stand there

silver_tears
I would prbably be amazed and speechless eek!

DeNiro
I would say thank you first for everything

yerssot
point and laugh?

lil bitchiness
OMG yerss mad I was going to say that mad

mechmoggy
I ask what he was smoking when he came up with the duck-billed platipus. yes

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud hahahhaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.ebslive.com/forums/images/smilies/rofl.gif

BackFire
I'd ask if he could make a retarded drone of monica bellucci that I could have sex with whenever I wanted. Then I'd shake his hand and go enjoy my new retarded sex slave.

MC Mike
no expression wow...

§pearhead
omfg BF...laughing out loud well at least your honest

lil bitchiness
Retarded? Whys that? Why not ask for a normal one....that WILL be your sex slave?

mechmoggy
He's been dreaming of that for some time. yes

lil bitchiness
Mech, you are so hilarious!!!!

BackFire
So after I nailed her I wouldn't have to talkt o her or anything, andf she would never object to sex with me because she wouldn't understand it. I could just nail her, and then throw her back in the closet for good keeping.

Neo_Version 7
Dude, isn't that a little extreme?

§pearhead
thats harsh...

BackFire
Yeah, I know.

mechmoggy
laughing out loud I think you've hit upon every mans dream partner!

Neo_Version 7
Yes but instead of Monica, i would choose Britney Spears.

§pearhead
messed i dunno, there's a bit of plastic in both of em

Neo_Version 7
Plastic?!!

dude, they're human beings. FLESH AND BLOOD

mechmoggy
"If I only could
have a deal with god
I'd get him to swap all places"

§pearhead
Neo, I know they're living breathing beings. What I mean is they've had some work on them.

lil bitchiness
Id ask him to give me the ability to eat and eat and eat and eat and NEVER EVER get fat! big grin

Neo_Version 7
Work??? They move, yes.

§pearhead
Neo...how blatantly do I have to say it? Plastic surgery.

Neo_Version 7
Ohhhhhhhhhh. See, all this time I thought *work=exercise=good bodies*

§pearhead
laughing out loud alright, thats understandable

KidRock

§pearhead
hear hear! beer

shaber
The T-X is metal.

BackFire
Actually, Monica Bellucci is all natural.

ash007
well i mean if i saw the big guy i would actually bow down in his prescence. You see i have just finihsed watching Dogma

dave123

Tired Hiker
I would tell god to give me the power to grow herbs the best in the world!

lil bitchiness
Ask him to be legal first! big grin

Tired Hiker

Tired Hiker
It is legal, at least for me. Seriously.

lil bitchiness
thumb up

Be better if it was legal for everyone....by law!

Tired Hiker
Move to California and get a recommendation from a doctor like I have.

lil bitchiness
Medical use?! How....how did you get it prescribed?

lil bitchiness
California is far away....far far away...sad

shaber
...Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do... angel

Tired Hiker
This is ground control to Major Tom!

Tired Hiker
It's not a prescription since you can't get it at a pharmacy. You have to get it at a Cannabis Club.

Tired Hiker
I went to the doctor and he said I had A.D.D. big grin So, he gave me a certificate that recommends I use, you know, the herb.

lil bitchiness
no expression

MC Mike
laughing

lil bitchiness
Dont make me feel like an idiot!

Tired Hiker
I'm sorry if the truth hurts lils, but I have the certificate to prove it.

lil bitchiness
thumb up great, more power to you!!

jacksparrow22
smart no doctor can prove anyone as being an idiot

lil bitchiness
Virginiahttp://www.ebslive.com/forums/images/smilies/iloveyou-sign.gif

darkfire
I would bow down and start saying im not worthy a hundred times.
I would get on my knees and start grovelin at his mighty feet.
Have a heart attack or start to panic casue if he did show up then that could only mean one thing that were all going to die very very soon.

Tired Hiker
You must understand, just because he wrote on the certificate that I am A.D.D. doesn't actually mean I am A.D.D. You see, the doctor was a friend of a friend, if you know what I mean. wink

Nonetheless, A.D.D. doesn't necessarily mean you are an idiot. There are many forms of A.D.D. Most people who have it don't even know it.

Tired Hiker
Oh, I get it now, Jacksparrow! laughing out loud laughing out loud I guess I do have A.D.D. eek!

jacksparrow22
laughing out loud you can call me virginia happy

lil bitchiness
In real life, i imagine Preston as a very normal person (if there is such a thing)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ill say "What up Gangsta"
lol

Fallen Jedi
I'm not as religious as I would like to be, but I do believe there is a higher power out there. To be honoest, religion is a major issue for me. I haven't been to church in years and rarely even read the Bible...well, anymore. I have read through the second testament and half-way through the first. But as I said, that was a few years ago. I don't even remember were I left off.

For the sake of arguement, I would like to consider myself a Christian, but under what denomination? I have no idea. I really don't know the difference between many of the Christian groups. Though I've been babtised as a baby, I don't really have a set religion. Until I discover the right religion for me, I try to be as honest and morally just as I can be, which, of coarse, is not always so easy. Believe me, I'm far from being a saint and I've commited a lot of sins most people wouldn't think possible of me.

Anyway, if I saw God, I would probably ask him a whole lot questions, such as "why am I here?", "am I going to hell?", and "what exactly are you?" I'd also ask him to decipher the Bible for me. Seriously, that thing is a pain to read.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
good questions^

ill stick with my old question for now.

darkfire
Dude u wouldnt ask good when am i going to hell or am i going to hell or heaven u know wheter or not u r going if u do the right thing obey the commandments then theres a good chance ur going to heaven.

shaber
Pack your protein pills and put your helmet on... commencing countdown engines on <10.9.8.7....> cool

...your circuit's dead, there's something wrong, can you hear me Major Tom? Can you hear me Major Tom? Can you hear me Major Tom? confused ..........

nazgulinthedark
thumb up very nicely said, God gave us free will, it is our choice what we do with it

Fallen Jedi
That's not completley true. Hitler believed he was doing God a favor when he tried to wipe out the Jews.

Freddy_vs_Jason
if i saw god i would say "why did u have to make me such a messed up kid and brake all ur empty promises?"

Michael Myers 1
if i saw god i would ask him :why did you make freddy vs jason such a messed up kid ?" then i would tell him i love him and fly over the rainbow to find lucky charms

Gotwa
I would find a way to kill him, and then kill him.

-FIN

h0ck3yh0rr0r
sad mofo^

Gotwa
v Jewish

h0ck3yh0rr0r
?

Michael Myers 1
he/she is saying she/he is a nazi

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

but im not jewish is he/she was reffering to that

Michael Myers 1
i beleive in god he gave me wiings!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
WOAH! tight you can fly. lol smile

Michael Myers 1
i bleieve i can fly.....i got shot by the FBI....... i think about it every night and day....... how hockeyhorror became gay......... i see he can sore.........but now hes trying to be a whooooooooore....... he bleives hes a guy........but i think he is bi

just kidding

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol^

*******... jk smile

Michael Myers 1
lol

i would give him the finger than kick his ****ing ass then make him eat my shit

Dogbert
miffed that's not nice mad

silver_tears
I hope you die blink

yeah sorry i won't make him eat my shit, i'll just kick his ass

Dogbert
well, that's not nice either, but it was called for big grin

venomfan
asume i was dead..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.