Hellbooooy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Volundro Ramm
Has anyone seen the Hellboy trailer? Its looks ****ing superb! can't wait till it comes out in May. Wait a minute....does anyone read Hellboy?

Spawnie
Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure yet. If someone would be so kind and tell me if the comic is any good. The story about a demon coming to earth and becoming a PI is not really the best choice for a movie. But since it's all olaced in the Nazi era it might be good. It's gonna have a slight Wolfenstein taste and from the pics I have seen it might be fun to watch.

Darth Vicious
The trailer is in the Once Upon A Time in Mexico dvd, i thought it look awsome, i had my reservations about this movie but after seeing the trailer im going to watch it!

caballera
the hellboy trailer is BOMB...(even if he kinda looks like he has a bad spray-on tan) seriously, this is gonna be good.

i found a site with the preview but i can't post it yet...i will when i can.

if you're interested let me know and i can prolly PM it or email it or something.

LeAtHerRFace
Is Hellboy in Dc or Marvel?

kalantiaw
how come i was the only one who knew hellboy when the trailer showed... i felt special though... i was the only one shouting "holy sh!t, it's Hellboy!!! f*ck!n' A!"...

i live in the oc by the way, and no it has no resemblance whatsoever from the fox series...

Gambit Lebeau
hellboys in darkhorse

SlayerChick1188
YES i was so happy when I saw this trailer! It looks good! Happy Dance

Zee (R.I.P. Aal
I CANT WAIT 2 C HELLBOY BUT..............................who is the Girl she is hot

Rasta
Honestly didn't like it. When I saw the poster for the trailer, I thought action, hell. When I saw Hellboy, I thought tomatoe. I thought apple, but what I didn't think was 'Hellboy'.

He looked incredibly stupid. Like some kind of misplaced cartoon.

caballera
i'm still sticking with budweiser.com/1 for trailers, tho. they always seem to have the good ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.