Send in the clowns...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaber
A poll: do you think clowns are funny or just plain frightening?

strangeland
I think clowns are funny.

lil bitchiness
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! Dont you daaare post a picture of one on there!!!!!!!!!http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cry.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cry.gif

strangeland
http://www.100megsfree4.com/horrormovies/pix/Pennywise.jpg

here i had to i mean it was a perfect time to scare someone

Baylin
Clowns got to love em!

wicker_man
Captain Spaulding from House of 1000 Corpses was great.

mechmoggy
They scare the bejesus outta me.

lil bitchiness
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CRUEL PERSON!!! I ALMOST GOT A HEART ATTACCK JUST NOW!!

*cries uncontrolably*

crazy_c
*shudders* confused

§pearhead
something so evil about them...but yeah ur right.

slashwristbarbi
That picture is SO F*CKING SCARY!!! I HATE CLOWNS!!! They're the most awfull, scary things in the world!

Dogbert
OMG, i hate clowns. strangeland, that picture was jus disturbing...

§pearhead
eep...im scared now...

slashwristbarbi
I think the film version of IT sucks, but that clown still managed to f*ck me up for life!

lil bitchiness
Clowns are wrong...they are creepy...omg!! That picture is just...disturbing!!

lil bitchiness
And OMG who voted they are funny mad

Tired Hiker
*goes and comforts Lils by putting his arm around her* It's okay Lils, I will protect you from the evil clowns. wink

N.Tonks
I don't think they're funny or scary...they're just annoying...

Tired Hiker
Clowns are sad.

lil bitchiness
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cry.gif

Thanks Preston...feeling all better now! big grin

Tired Hiker
They fall on there asses,
it takes lot of practice!

§pearhead
I think Baylin's one of them...

SlipknoT
I hate clowns almost as much as I hate cetipeeds

lil bitchiness
They are always grinning about someting...and..*shudders*

There has to be something wrong with whoever thought of clowns....and got them to entrtain children..thats why we have so many mureders and psychos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you do research, i bet all of them liked and were ''etertained'' by clows!!!!!!!!!

N.Tonks
millipedes are worse sick

Dirty Vader
YAY!!! ANOTHER CLOWN THREAD!!!

shaber
They're like marionettes or dolls. Almost human, but not quite able to go all the way. That always disturbs humans most. smile

shaber
Argh! centipedes! sick <shudders>

§pearhead
I s'pose psychologically that makes sense.

shaber
The Joker is a clown like psychopath. his acid immersion bleached his skin and distorted his mouth so he always grins horribly! I bet Bob Kane found clowns unsettling.

SlipknoT
I dont mind millipeeds, but I HATE CENTIPEEDS!!! mad get them away, AHHHHHH! *curls in the corner horrified* back you wretched creatures.

shaber
I had this photograph of a giant centipede dismembering a mouse. A pity it isn't on the internet.

lil bitchiness
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cry.gif

SlipknoT
there is this book and it shows a picture of a centipeed and a little snake fighting

lil bitchiness
You people are sick!!! mad

dave123
clowns aint really funny or scary

shaber
I quite like snakes. Normally. I have once felt unsettled by one that moved so darn fast sad

Tired Hiker
That rocks!rock

SlipknoT
I really like snakes

Dirty Vader
Bozo is the scariest mother f**king clown ever.

juggernaut26
i find them both disturbing and funny but i'm a man so i don't get scared that easy

SlipknoT
bozo died reacentlly yes

lil bitchiness
Oh god, i wish they all went away...

SlipknoT
other than centipeeds nothing really scares me, I just dont like clowns, they make me mad if anything

juggernaut26
haha my friend was so terrified of them that she wouldn't let them come anywhere near us at the parade

Revan Souer
Are Clowns damn scary or is it just me?

Impediment
Not to me. I never understood coulrophobia, but I'm sympathetic to those that are.

masterkit
They Scare Me

THEY ARNT FUNNY

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Impediment
Not to me. I never understood coulrophobia, but I'm sympathetic to those that are. I dont think I have a Phobia as such, but the little bast444s freak me out. What kinda man wants to dress like that?

jessigem
Originally posted by Impediment
Not to me. I never understood coulrophobia, but I'm sympathetic to those that are.
why do they call it coulrophobia? why not clownaphobia? coulrophobia makes me think "coolrophobia". and theyre not cool.sad

i wouldnt say theyre scary, but theyre creepy sometimes. and im not scared of them, but i dont LIKE them either. erm

Revan Souer
Originally posted by jessigem
why do they call it coulrophobia? why not clownaphobia? coulrophobia makes me think "coolrophobia". and theyre not cool.sad

i wouldnt say theyre scary, but theyre creepy sometimes. and im not scared of them, but i dont LIKE them either. erm How bout a kid dressed as a clown wouldnt you find that scary?

Revan Souer
Come on this is creepy

jessigem
Originally posted by Revan Souer
How bout a kid dressed as a clown wouldnt you find that scary?
well, stuff rarely SCARES me. mostly i just get creeped out. like i get the chills. the only time im ever really scared is when something pops out of nowhere and surprises me *shudder*

Revan Souer
well, stuff rarely SCARES me. mostly i just get creeped out. like i get the chills. the only time im ever really scared is when something pops out of nowhere and surprises me *shudder* Ok imagen waking up to see a clown standing in your oom laughing, now I might be a bloke but that would scary me shitless. But then agan I am a bit of a pu55y

DanZeke25
Clowns are funny as shit.

Proof....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1llkBkSJHTQ

jessigem
Ok imagen waking up to see a clown standing in your oom laughing, now I might be a bloke but that would scary me shitless. But then agan I am a bit of a pu55y
well yeah. if ANYONE was standing in my room laughing when i woke up id be scared. even if it was Barney. actually, ESPECIALLY if it was barney. messed

Revan Souer
well yeah. if ANYONE was standing in my room laughing when i woke up id be scared. even if it was Barney. actually, ESPECIALLY if it was barney. messed Barney scaries everyone apart for thoughs druged up kids on his show. No child is that happy alllllllll the time

jessigem
Barney scaries everyone apart for thoughs druged up kids on his show. No child is that happy alllllllll the time
seriously. or maybe theyre afraid what he'll do to their families if they dont look happy confused

Revan Souer
seriously. or maybe theyre afraid what he'll do to their families if they dont look happy confused never though of that, God imagen being a kid and having that purple thing turn up t your birthday party sad

jessigem
never though of that, God imagen being a kid and having that purple thing turn up t your birthday party sad
*shudder* id rather not.

but in all honesty, what would they REALLY do if their purple stuffed dinosaur actually magically changed into a giant stuffed dinasaur that sings and dances?! i would freak.

Revan Souer
*shudder* id rather not.

but in all honesty, what would they REALLY do if their purple stuffed dinosaur actually magically changed into a giant stuffed dinasaur that sings and dances?! i would freak. Its when he asks for big hugs and stuff that freak me............ a cold shiver ran down my spin then sad

Floigen
Clowns are so scary, they make my gran seem normal when she takes her wig off. ninja

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Floigen
Clowns are so scary, they make my gran seem normal when she takes her wig off. ninja Interesting confused

Röland
seriously. or maybe theyre afraid what he'll do to their families if they dont look happy confused

Barney: Now little children you better look happy today or I'll do this to mommy and daddy.

*holds out hand and beats repeatedly with a hammer.*

Floigen

jessigem
Ouch.

Revan Souer

Röland
Ouch.

Barney has to set an example for them, no matter how painful. evil face

Floigen

Strangelove
Pennywise, anyone?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ac/Pennywiseclown.JPG

fear

Röland
I hope I'm creeping you out. sly

Röland
Originally posted by Strangelove
Pennywise, anyone?

Yay now I won't be able to go to sleep tonight. no expression

jessigem

Revan Souer
Pennywise, anyone?

fear Ahhh isnt he funny scaredscaredscared

Floigen
Ahhh isnt he funny scaredscaredscared No.

Röland
Ahhh isnt he funny scaredscaredscared

No, no he isn't. cry

Go read the Book IT, it's way more scarier. scared

Revan Souer
I was joking the bloody thing scaries me enough, et alone reading a bok about him. Which Strangly is fair scary,books always are

Itzak

jessigem
oh man i was reading the Scary Stories to Tell In the Dark book a couple weeks ago and the stories aren't really all that scary but the pictures creep me out so much.

jessigem
Originally posted by Itzak
I once saw Barney get blown up. ermm droolio

you lucky duck. i wish i could see that...

Röland
you lucky duck. i wish i could see that...

Go buy

1. Stuffed Barney dinosaur doll
2. Cherry bomb
3. Duct tape.

Have fun! big grin

Revan Souer
Ok you had a chance to shoot all Clowns in the word or barne wich would you take out

jessigem

jessigem
Ok you had a chance to shoot all Clowns in the word or barne wich would you take out
barney. you can just take the makeup off the clowns. big grin

Revan Souer
barney. you can just take the makeup off the clowns. big grin CAN YOU?????? I thought they were born like that big grin
You can get the blok to take the outfit off with Brney as wll though. However I still think he would be purple

Röland
CAN YOU?????? I thought they were born like that big grin
You can get the blok to take the outfit off with Brney as wll though. However I still think he would be purple

Yeah clowns are fake, scary, but fake.

Barney is real, he just WANTS you to think he is fake. leftright

jessigem
CAN YOU?????? I thought they were born like that big grin
well yeah. but barney isnt really supposed to be a costume. hes supposed to be a giant mutated stuffed animal. but clowns are SUPPOSED to be real people. its just that darn makeup....

Itzak

Revan Souer
think this is a mixture of the two, plaese look away or run in terror

jessigem
Oh I know. droolio

And after that, we launched whatever was left of him into outerspace! eek!

LUCKY!! my teacher did that too. except with teletubbies. he taped them to a bottle rocket and WOOSH they went away. but then they came back sad but luckily they came undone from the tape and fell to the ground. and then the rocket landed on top of them.

Itzak
think this is a mixture of the two, plaese look away or run in terror

OMFG! shocking

It's... Barneywise!

firefirefireph

jessigem
OMFG! shocking

It's... Barneywise!

firefirefireph

Revan Souer
Oh I know. droolio

And after that, we launched whatever was left of him into outerspace! eek!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqRQAhhbraM Did anyone else find the vision of flaming BARNY quiet off putting. Like hewanted to come after you even though he was on fire?scared

Revan Souer
OMFG! shocking

It's... Barneywise!

firefirefireph I did warn you

Röland
We weren't prepared.

Revan Souer

fantasygirl
They're just creepy. I know they're suppose to be funny stuff for circus and stuff, but I don't think that at all.

jessigem
especially when theyre making a balloon animal and it just pops in your face. so not fun. no expression

fantasygirl
I just don't like their faces.. It doesn't look silly, it just looks creepy. shock

jessigem
ill second that.

Damien B
there creepy as hell worse than my 5th grade teacher and thats bad

BlackSunshine
Pennywise, anyone?

fear

yeah ok..well that made my stomach turn about 50 different ways.

ThePittman
I'm not scared by them but my wife is scared sh*tless of them.

ThePittman
One of my fav stupid movies...

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005K3O4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

needless to say I have to watch it on my own.

Tempest
Pennywise, anyone?

fear

shudder.. i fecking hate them

~Kongu_Dude~
No Personal Threads. mhm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.