ARENA BATTLE II: No Catfights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Okay, since everyone wen't balistic in the other one, we'll try again. Maybe people won't be loudmouths.

Droids...
Monsters...
Geonosians...
Ships...
Jedi...
Spoilers...
Clonetroopers...

Stuff of the same sort. I don't think I got all of it. Anyway, try not to be rude in this thread, okay?

yerssot
you forgot the spoilertags

finti
you listed spoilers??????

yerssot
you got problems with that? smokin'

Captain REX
Wow. Already off subject...

yerssot
we are good! smile

Captain REX
Maybe we should have a thread that's supposed to get off subject every five posts.

yerssot
I only get them offtopic big grin

Aquarius87
I'm confused... confused

yerssot
I know you are cool

Geonosian_guard
sad sad sad sad this was my threed sad sad sad sad

yerssot
not anymore big grin

Geonosian_guard
shut up
yerssot.
you carnt but exacly want i said and clam its yours.
copyright.
ill sue you ass evil face

yerssot
it's actually captain REX his

Geonosian_guard
shut up

Ratcat
Well you had ample time to restart it and didn't so quite ya griping.

bigsef2
blah dah de blah blah
blah dah de blah

Captain REX
Look, sometimes I'll take other people's threads that have been locked due to stupidity or ones that people don't go to and I'll see if they go to the new ones. Plus, this one is ARENA BATTLE II: No Catfights, yours was ARENa BATTLE. ABII:NC is mine, AB is yours. Same difference.

Julie
Would somebody please get to the Point!

Ushgarak
Ok.

The Arena battle will, of course, be trying to top all previous final encounters. Does anyone think it will do it?

sand person no. 10
nah, the rotj encounter was the best, although needed less ewoks. is there going to be a sapce battle at the same time as the arena encounter. doesn't anakin chase after dooku at some point as well. might be wrong feel free to correct me.

finti
it will be good, lots of jedi sword fights cool. And I liked the Ewoks

sand person no. 10
i don't dislike the ewoks, i can only take so much care bear look-a-likes in one film. big grin

yerssot
seen the monsters, seen the knights, seen the troopers,
If they don't do something stupid, it's going to be great!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.