brains or body

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
I got the idea for this from the "love or lust" thread.. So thanks to whoever made that one
Anyways, would you rather
1. Have a perfect body--by that I mean whatever the definition of a perfect body is for you, but be a total dumbass
2. Be a genius but also be butt ugly

Maybe I'm being hypocritical here cos I wouldn't pick either but it's more interesting this way.. I like myself how I am... meaning really smart but average looks
and no I'm not bragging

§pearhead
Well obviously you want something in between, but it can be difficult to define.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol most people are gonna say a genius but ugly. then they get rich...which means plastic surgery. then they look better. LOL

silver_tears
I prefer more brains to beauty but to be honest can be shallow at times embarrasment
I just prefer to talk to someone and keep a semi intelligent convo going than stare at them and drool, that gets old fast roll eyes (sarcastic)

But I prefer the in between raver a little from A and a little from B big grin

Darth Revan
People who get plastic surgery look like crap
Like this trainer (horse trainer) who lives around here I won't say her name but she must have had like 10 face lifts cos she looks like she's made of plastic

lil bitchiness
I can be shallow i admit, but there is nothing worse than a dumbass...so, brains, by far!

Aqua
none.....
just like personality

Vampiree
uh... i choose brains big grin

Fallen Jedi
Hey, that was me! big grin

Though I can be shallow at times, I choose brains. I couldn't stand being a totally clueless all my life.

§pearhead
laughing out loud

Baylin
I chose dumb ass, just to see what it would be like of course... confused

§pearhead
Or is it because you can assocaite with them stick out tongue ?

Baylin
Hey I associate with many levels of people! mad The fact that I have to look upto them all isn't my fault... stick out tongue

§pearhead
roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
OMG...having to put up with a dumb ass...I couldnt do that. Not being able to have an intelligent convo would just...messed be boring!

§pearhead
If they dun have a personality then a relationship can't go anywhere.

BLACKANGEL
Alittle of both.

Raz
Looks for short term devil
Brains for long term yes

badkittykitty
brains before brawn

slashwristbarbi
Neither. Personality is the best thing to decide on. You can be really good looking or really smart, but still be boring as hell!

lil bitchiness
exactly...looks will go away when you get old then you'll be with person whos ugly AND stupid...

mwahahahaha

Matrix_man
laughing out loud that makes sense when u say it like that...

lil bitchiness
Of course raver have you ever doubted me...im in the SMART category..just advertising my side!!

Tired Hiker
There is this new reporter at my work and she is considered a "hottie" by all the guys, except for me. I've worked with her the most and she is SOOOOO dumb, that she has become ugly to me. I like a chick with a brain. smile

Fallen Jedi
Yes, I know what you mean, TH. There's this guy in school that a whole bunch of girls like, but he's really clueless. Plus, he has this dumb, goofy look on his face all the time. I don't see what they say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.