which kind of apple do you prefer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_c
Which kind of apple do you like better? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/fruits_apple.gif

§pearhead
em...golden delicious.

wicker_man
Golden Delicious & Granny Smiths are both favourites of mine i like the taste of both.

Baylin
I love apples unfortunately last year I developed an allergy to them and I come out lumpy and itchy if I eat them sad

§pearhead
omfg...thats your luck...

Baylin
No thats somebody else's luck mine is usualy good sad

§pearhead
Well, havin good luck is...good (duh)...can you drink apple juice even?

Baylin
No thats even worse! Dr thinks it's cos I drank too much apple jiuce that I developed the allergy - too much of good thing curse.... sad

§pearhead
My history believes in that...so that class is hell, but everytime we complain he says, "Isn't life funny?"

silver_tears
awwwwwww sad I like granny smiths yes
and I'm allergic to mangoes, wasnt like a year ago though *cries*

Baylin
I dont cry about it, I just drink more beer now! beer

§pearhead
LOL rock ill drink to that

silver_tears
I want a mango smoothie though sad

Baylin
Here, have a beer instead. After a few you can almost believe it's mango... big grin beer

silver_tears
beer has a bad taste after a while stick out tongue

§pearhead
after a few, you can pretend its anything at all! beer

Baylin
#

Try shandy then.... stick out tongue

Raz
Big red Washington apples....yum yes

Matrix_man
^yeh...what she said...

LanceWindu
Granny Smith, I Love em sour!

Shoukan
I like Red Delicious apples instead of the two that were mentioned.

Shoukan
but I will still vote for Golden Delicious apples since there is no other choicestick out tongue

§pearhead
roll eyes (sarcastic) good choice smile

crazy_c
I like golden delicious and i hate granny smith apples. And they always seem to put the wrong label on the golden delicious apples so i always end up eating granny smith. miffed

stormsgreat
granny smith are the best!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.