Hulk 2??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TimberlandG2
I would absolutely LOVE to see this. That would be so cool to see Hulk come back again. I think all comic movies should have sequels.

SuperNova
Hahaha! Of course the hulk will have a sequel, lol, dont even worry, theyll all have sequels, and the sequel will determine if they should keep making more.

Asian Hulk
How do you see about the Hulk 2?

venomfan
well there is a few ways they could go, introduce gray hulk and throw abomination in as a villian

Asian Hulk
I like the movie Hulk 2

SuperNova
Asian hulk, Hulk 2 isnt out.

Spawnie
http://www.efavata.com/CBM/Hulk2.htm Here is a link for Asian Hulk.

Here u can see some news about the new Hulk movie, but don't get too excited cuz it's not gonna be out till 2006.

Oh and yes the story might involve the grey hulk plus The leader and Abomination, so there Venomfan u might like the new Hulk movie after all.

Wolfie
I hope they can get Eric Bana to do Hulk 2. I liked his rage in the first one. And I HATE it when they replace actors in sequels.

adz23
i think hulk 2 sounds good as long as there is a good story and alot of distruction alien

Asian Hulk
I've seen it now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.