Thank you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TrueFan
I would like to thank everyone who emailed me. I knew that there would be a huge response to my posts. The thing is, I never really go on-line. I used this forum and every other forum to get everyone upset and it worked. To answer your many questions, yes, i do go outside, a lot. I never really stay inside. I have a girlfriend, and she's not my first. I am currently in school, and yes, i do go to parties. This whole boycott was just a threat, nobody was really going to miss the movie. I love star wars, but when they start throwing teen pop stars into it, then its time to say no. And the people said no. It really didn't matter if you care that they are in it or not. The point was to upset the internet junkies and have them spend relentless hours fighting and bickering over this. It worked, and now everyone is talking about this, and even Q 102.1 said that N'SINC are out of the movie. Thank you again, and I did enjoy this forum.

ToMacco
I'm glad to see you go, you phony puke. Boat rockers like you are what make the internet a cancer.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, you shameless self-promoting creep! mad

yerssot
don't go on like that To! If you read his post entirly it's quite fun.

laughing out loud, IF someone did it, it wasn't positif to be sure

yep, all negative towards you

in other words; I spammed everyone to get attention...

So?

What is the word again? A whining fanboy?

and YOU think, YOU did all this? laughing out loud

Thank you, come again

Aquarius87
Hah! hah! good one yerss,I bet you really cut his line there,If someone ever replied to me like that i would cringe off in shame...
laughing out loud
Hey i just realised something,you just criticised a fellow Aquarian his birthday is 13 days before mine.
Thats pretty cool,at least theres someone in this forum who knows what wavelength i'm on.

Aquarius87
He probably didn't mean to be stupid,i guess he was just having a bit of fun,to see whether anyone had the same opinion as him regarding N'sync??

mah
obviously this guy has nothing constructive or wise to be posting about, so I'll stand behind To's post.

yerssot
true, but we don't need to get agressif, that only leads to the dark side smile

And there is still a change that he wrote this one to get responds again

Ratcat
Troller.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.