Batman 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dubefan
anyone got any info? Happy Dance

dubefan
man new batman movie, rusel crowe is apparently the new batman but that doesnt make sence i read that is set back ehn batman first started out like before the joker in number 1 so it could be interesting but russel crowe cant pul off a 20 year old batman as talented as he is, he cant stop aging, if u have any info or if ive given wrong info feel free to correct me, thats why its a forum

venomfan
there is a thread with a litle bit of info in the batman forum.
i think its cristian bale, all i say is he needs to look like

dubefan
ya i hear ya batmans gotta look fin sweet this time, before he looked like a fagg, and the story better be good unlike 3 and 4

Spawnie
January 6, 2004: Superherohype.com scooper writes in this juicy story. It does contain some spoilers so look away now if you rather not be spoiled: ""As you may have read, the Warner Bros. production will shoot there for two weeks. What was not revealed was what will be filmed. We've got the exclusive scoop for you, but it's definitely spoiler material, so cover your eyes now if you'd rather not know... Still here? Of course you are. In the scene, Batman, played by Christian Bale, will be fighting on ice with Ra's Al Ghul's #1 pupil (who that is, you'll have to figure out). They won't be fighting for real, however, as it is more of a training exercise. We're also told by our source that 'Batman: Intimidation' is a cross between Year One and Year Two and that it's interwoven very creatively. So start thinking about which characters appeared in each and you might get an idea. The film is also said to be very story-driven. Of course you want to hear about the costume. Let's just say that the costume concept the production is using is awesome! Just wait and see... wait and see"."

This is all I got for ya on this. It's called Batman Intimidation and it's supposed to come out in 2005.

http://www.efavata.com/CBM/batmanYO.htm

Asian Hulk
When does it showing on Batman 5?

Spawnie
Asian Hulk u're gonna have to make more sense then that. If u mean when it will be out then I can only tell u during the year 2005.

Jade_Eyes
"Asian Hulk u're gonna have to make more sense then that."

LOL

Spawnie
I didn't know what to reply, don't get me wrong I'm not here to insult anyones English skills. If Asian Hulk want's to ask something, well just keep it simple, make 2 questions if u have to just make them more precise.

Volundro Ramm
They had a costume fitting for christian bale at leavesden studios(england) about 4/5months ago. Indeed he is the new batman. Sir Michael caine has been cast as the new alfred. Its being directed by the bloke who directed memento, cant remember his name, but i reckon batman 5 will be pretty dark...hopefully.

Spawnie
Yup I hope he will build a messed up scenario big grin

Lord Shadow Z
I've read in this magazine they've gotten Jack Nicholson back as the Joker in Batman 5.

Spawnie
This will take place before the Jocker I think. Main villan is Ras Al Ghul and maybe the scarecrow will be involved. No Jocker here. Nicholson won't be in this one.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news04/040108e.php

Read this and all will be clear to u.

Volundro Ramm
I'll try and remember to post here as i understand that people are batman fans and want to know stuff about batman 5.... A good friend of mine works in the film industry and his brother in law has just flown to iceland to work on the film, so i should be able to get the inside info. Apparently there is a scene set along a street made of ice, they had to build fake lamp posts, and also an old tibetan village had to be created.

Till next time batfans....

Spawnie
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, at least I see they r putting some real effort in this big grin

mpatterson
if this batman (played by christian bale) is like batman and batman return it might win some oscars. christian bale i watched some of his films and the start of the movies they was mega after afew hours it lack story & trying to unstand the film like equiluirim is hard.but i know batman intimadtion will be a box offices smash

The Batman
You can find all the correct info on sites like Superhero Hype (only where it states the info is confirmed, not a rumor).
This movie's official title is "Batman Begins." There is a huge thread on this topic in the Batman forum under the previous working title "Batman: Intimidation Game."
Christian Bale is Bruce Wayne. The Joker will not be in this movie. The villains will be R'as Al Ghul and Dr. Jonathan Crane (Scarecrow). Ken Watanabe from "The Last Samurai" is playing the Demon's Head, and Cillian Murphy (28 Days Later) is Crane. Michael Caine is indeed Alfred. Morgan Freeman is Lucius Fox. They're still working on getting Dennis Quaid to be James Gordon.

mpatterson
i think 2 more might be out. 3 villians the mad hattter/the puppetmaster/ and tin zsa.

Spawnie
Synopsis: As a young boy, Bruce Wayne watched in horror as his millionaire parents were slain in front of him--a trauma that leads him to become obsessed with revenge. But the opportunity to avenge his parent's deaths is cruelly taken away from him by fate. Fleeing to the East, where he seeks counsel with the dangerous but honorable ninja cult leader known as Ra's Al-Ghul, Bruce returns to his now decaying Gotham City, which is overrun by organized crime and other dangerous individuals manipulating the system. Meanwhile, Bruce is slowly being swindled out of Wayne Industries, the company he inherited. The discovery of a cave under his mansion, along with a prototype armored suit, leads him to assume a new persona, one which will strike fear into the hearts of men who do wrong; he becomes Batman!!! In the new guise, and with the help of rising cop Jim Gordon, Batman sets out to take down the various nefarious schemes in motion by individuals such as mafia don Falcone, the twisted doctor/drug dealer Jonathan 'The Scarecrow' Crane, and a mysterious third party that is quite familiar with Wayne and waiting to strike when the time is right.

This is all they said about the official plot.

Gregory
Sounds like this might be the first Batman film ever with an actual plot.

The Batman
Definitely. I'm really looking forward to it.

kal-el
I think Bale will be the best of all. He's proved he can play a rich business man with a dark secret in american psycho and he was great in that. He is a handsome ladies man like Wayne is supposed to be and he's really athletic and muscular too(that may sound shallow but Keaton was so small and puny looking, you cant imagine him being able to do the things batman does) which IS part of the character, he's supposed to be 'one of the mosty superb athletes in the world' and he's supposed to be huge!-6'2'' 210lbs! He looks like Bruce Wayne too. A strong featured face with a strong 'heros' jaw and widows peak hairline making look a little dark.

As for his acting, in american psycho he was a man who carried on the pretentious bullsh*t conversation/company of his wallstreet 'friends' even though he hated it, the real him was hidden beneath the surface. That IS Bruce Wayne. Batman is the real him, and Wayne is just the act. Its the opposite of superman.Clark Kent is who he is and was raised to be.He just happens to be the most powerful being on Earth(no arguments please) and has to act when he's superman. Wayne is at home in the batsuit.Batman's the real guy and Wayne is the act(just like 'Paul Bateman(Christian Bale's character) in American Psycho).
Cant wait for the new batman film. And no-one refer to it as batman5 please.Its a restart, amore acurate one. As good a films the burton ones were, they were still inaccurate in their portrayal of Jim Gordon(hes not some fat, bungling fool, hes a hero in his own right and a tough ex-green-beret soldier) and of the bad-guys. Joker and Penguin and Catwoman were great but their camp, cartwheeling idiot gang members didnt seem menacing and real enough. Batman's enemies are real ones, just like Daredevils.Real, dangerous, murderers and thieves and rapists, not clowns and such(except that joker guy). Tim Burton made it his own but in doing that still didnt quite capture it right. when you read batman:year one by Frank Miller(the man!) you get an idea of what it should be like and what this new one hopefully will be.

Spawnie
Tim Burton had the best gothic perception of Gotham, and that is why I liked it. Indeed he didn't pay much attention to all the other characters.

This one shoud be the Bats redemption on the big screen. I hope it's all we expect it to be.

dubefan
new trailer for batman begins, looks awesome the bat mobile looks absolutely ridiculous, i mean the best mobile was in number one and 2i mean it was simpe, and it worked no gay lights, over exagerated fins just sleek and bad ass looking now hes driving around in an suv and to top it off he uys it off someone, i mean its not gonna be hard to figure out his secret identity i mean how many people can afford to buy a military designed suv, or so the the trailer would lead to believe, only propblem i can see with the movie wil be the car sorry man we shoulda went back to a basic version of the original car from burtons movies, woulda made omore sence let me know what u think

BENITO
Originally posted by dubefan
anyone got any info? Happy Dance

it's called Batman begins it show's the full origin of bruce wayne and espeacailly how he learns all his martial arts

eleveninches
The new batmobile looks totally COOL!!!

dubefan
man it looks ridiculous, i cant believe they went with that when hes had way cooler one im standing by what i said about the original batmobile that

eleveninches
It looks like a kind of futuristic tank

vaya_the_elf
It all looks good so far. Although Scarecrow looks a bit weird.

dubefan
i know but the movie is set before the original batman so its kind of place ya know, it woulda been nice to see a primitive version of the original batmobile ya know

vaya_the_elf
I know what you mean.

The batmobile did not look like what I thought it would.

dubefan
man scarecrows the bad guy that rocks hard. i had no idea who he was gonna face in this one rock and roll

vaya_the_elf
Scarecrow just don't look right to me

Loved him in the cartoon's

dubefan
ya man he was always the most messed up villian ujust cause he brought out everyones fearrs, next to that phanasm guy in the cartoon movie

vaya_the_elf
He is cool. Just hope they don't screw him up.

dubefan
heres a pic of scare crow looks kinda ridiculoushttp://www.darkhorizons.com/news05/050305d.php

vaya_the_elf
He looks stupid

dubefan
my point exactly, he looks like jason vorhies from friday the 13th part 2 just stupid

vaya_the_elf
laughing out loud

dubefan
http://ffmedia.ign.com/batman/image/scarecrow.jpg

this is the scarecrow, a nut job who looks scary not ome guy with a bag on his head

vaya_the_elf
laughing out loud What happened to his eyes?

dubefan
i dont know its a mask

vaya_the_elf
oh

I feel stupid now

dubefan
its ok you have much to learn

vaya_the_elf
laughing out loud thanks

dubefan
hay thats why im here, to please everyone

Paola
moving...

dubefan
moving were?

BENITO
Originally posted by eleveninches
The new batmobile looks totally COOL!!!

the Bat-mobile always looks cool

dubefan
not lately the batobiles lately have kind of become sort of ricerish, and tacky all the lights, i mean hes the dark knight thats why timburtons was the best cs it was completely black it blended in with the nigh, not oh here comes batman see that blue neon light kinda gay

vaya_the_elf
I Agree

dubefan
thank you very much i mean its too fin big hows that gonna get around gotham traffic???

vaya_the_elf
My favorite batman cars from the movies are the first two.

dubefan
yes my thoughts exactly, the second especially when the sides blow off and hes got just the middle fin sweet, or in the first one when the car shoots all the people in the factory then grenades come out of the wheels thats so cool

vaya_the_elf
Chicks dig the car.. lol

Although the one from batman and robin sucks.

dubefan
dont forget batman forever sweetheart i mean light blue in the engine bay?????????? kinda homoerotic, and it looked like a penis

vaya_the_elf
laughing out loud

dubefan
dance bana dance, sorry out of ideas for this car dilemma Happy Dance

vaya_the_elf
Happy Dance

dubefan
the banana dance is awesome eh Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.