The Spoiler Protocol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wicker_man
KMC employs a protocol code that enables its members to hide potential film spoilers, in order to save it as a suprise for those who so wish to keep it that way.However this particular thread is only in the main movie discussion area. Maybe it could be expanded into other areas in particular the Televison area where only just recently there was a reply complaning about a spoilt forthcoming plot, often new and indeed existing members do not know of the existence of this code so maybe with it being in more then one particular area may boost its use when it comes to posting potential spoilers, of coures this course of action is down to the discretion of those incharge of each particular section of the KMC forums in regards to its need and use.

Just a thought.

Thanks for your time smile

yerssot
it's also in the SW sections

Raz
I think instead of having a sticky in the many forums we have now. I should just make this obvious when people are posting.

I shall definetly look into this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.