Who can make a avatar really quick?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I dont know why I want thisnew avatar so badly but i do if ne one can make it quick i would apperciate it and here is the url for the pic just downsize it and if you dont mind make it a lil bigger then the one i got now thanks.

http://www.animalpak.com/store/images/large/136.jpg

LanceWindu
Here you go

yerssot
next time, post in the news and questions section wink

Darth Revan
I posted one in the sig request thread... it's a little different from Lance's cos I didn't make it a square I just kept it its original shape so I guess just pick whichever you like better...

DeNiro
Thanks lance for taking the time also. just wondering why cant it be longer Raz has a big one i thought a longer one would be ok

Darth Revan
cos Raz is god

MC Mike
Raz is beta testing the big version...

§pearhead
I thought he was just rubbing it in our faces...

Raz
It's a bit of both. wink

DeNiro
*wipes off face* stick out tongue

DeNiro
GOD MY AVI IS COOL TO ME Thanks everyone for making one but most deffintly thanks to the man raz

DeNiro
ok this is what happened TH changed my avatar to the one that raz made the copper one. but it took a while for it to like register now i was posting and it changed back to the one lance made why is that.

DeNiro
Now it works again i hope it stays like this doubt it will change back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.