If you copuld go back in time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Which time period would u go to?

I would like to have gone back and witnessed the American Revolution..or back in Roman times.

§pearhead
Er...kill Hitler, Hussein, and bin Laden...

BidMyBlood2Run
In the 1920s! eek!

slashwristbarbi
I'd go back to the Victorain era and see how much I could shock everyone. I'd also go back and watch Nirvana play MTV Unplugged

lil bitchiness
No waaaaaaaay!! Ancient Egypt!! eek!

Aqua
ditto!!

SpikeSpiegel
1.) Back to 1999/2000 and tell my Dad to go to the doctors when he starts to feel ill, not to put it off.
2.) Take him to Ancient Rome (He loved romans)
3.) Wild West

§pearhead
I'd go to the beginning of time to see what really happened

slashwristbarbi
Thats a good one! Or back to see how the donsaurs were wiped out! Or to go on board the Mary Celest and find out what happened there. Or Roswell...

LanceWindu
I'd go back to 1983, and tell my parent's not to have another kid...laughing out loud

Nah..

Umm...I guess 1960's.

§pearhead
roll eyes (sarcastic) that kid being you, im assuming...

DeNiro
I would go back in time before Hugh Hefner and creat Playboy stick out tongue

SpikeSpiegel
Or I could go back/forwards in time and create the "Tension Sheet"

Tired Hiker
I would go back to a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away and bone Padme's Mom! big grin She was a good earthy woman.

LanceWindu
Where would you get that idea?

§pearhead
rofl...

lil bitchiness
Although...hmm....

being one of the Amazons would have been cool!! eek!

Must kill men! no expression Must mate then kill men!! no expression

Wow...eek! Sign me up!

SpikeSpiegel
Or you could do what they did in Futurama, death by mating (alot)...crushed pelvises

§pearhead
Oh yeah, I remember that episode...

DeNiro
Some places you wouldnt be able to go like the dinosaur age you couldnt breath then because the air was differnt and our lungs couldnt handle it. just the same if dinosaurs came here but if that wasnt true i would go back in time to then with like a rocketlauncher and than come back with a T Rex lol

lil bitchiness
SNOO SNOO!!!

Michael Myers 1
I would go Back to the Hippie years and run around naked and smoke pot mon! smokin'

silver_tears
Ancient Egypt ..........

BUT FIRST THE RENAISSANCE!!!! eek!

Crash Overload
The ari was different? I knew that the earth spun the other way, but the air was different?

I would want to go back and be a propetic Kid who knew about 9/11 before it ever happened, Or sometime in the late 1800s And bring like a digital camera, or a laptop with 15 long lasting batteries... Or meet up with the Wright Bros and I am the one who invented Flight, Basically, anywhere That can get me profit, or famouse... like say on The Titanic, and Instead of BAckwards Starboard, I would say backwards and ram it straight on, only one Compartment gets filled up. Or to even before the trip so I can tell that dude up in Vigil to get his Binoculars.....

crazy_c
the 80's so i wouldnt have to be embarassed cos my mam makes me wear my hair frizzy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Crash Overload
Then don't. Whos hair is it? Yours? Or do you need a receit? Just tell her to back off, its your hair. Where it like you want. My mother insisted on tucking in my shirt untill I was like, 12, (time when I got into high school) Then I was like, GO AWAY! MY SHIRT! and she never forced in on my style or hair do ever again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.