dillema

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
what if...

you can have a role in SW, BUT you have to choos:

You can be a Jedi, with no lines, just a scene or two, three in the background
OR
an alien that has 10 lines????

ToMacco
Why, is Lucas offering you a contract? Obviously your talking about an actor who has to make a choice between the two, so who is it?

yerssot
it's just:
WHAT IF, nobody that I know of has this happening now.
I want to know what your opinons are

ToMacco
Then I'd go with the role that had some lines.

Star Wars fans tend to memorize all the lines from a movie. If a character doesn't have a line, then he/she could be very forgettable. Look at me, I don't know the names of any of the Jedi concel, accept Yoda and Mace.

yerssot
but the jedis tend to get in comics...

jedi212guy
I'd go for the 10 lines!

sand person no. 10
i'd be a sith, darth sand person, nice ring to it.

Captain REX
Darth REX, King of the Sithly Robots.

ToMacco
Well, that wasn't one of the choices, smart guy.

Aquarius87
I'de be an Alien with 10 lines.

yerssot
and why?

mah
alien, for the same reason as To

Mujaffa
I would be a Jedi, fighting against a klone in the background

King Jedi
I'd be a Jedi as well.

yerssot
It must be cool to have your own lightsabre, even for a few scenes!

Captain REX
Especially if you cut up a squad of droids and then die a noble death or got on the Jedi Council.

yerssot
Quinlan Vos IS in EpI!!!!

Vos, Quinlan

Quinlan's character design came from a background extra glimpsed in Episode I, during the Mos Espa sequence that introduces Sebulba. Quinlan has starred in several story arcs of the ongoing Star Wars comic series from Dark Horse Comics.

jedi212guy
Yeh, but if you were an extra with no lines, you are more likely to get cut than if you have lines, IHMO. Plus, as an alien, maybe you have a conversation with a Jedi as you lay dying. "Get him back for me, OB1...." Cool...

Captain REX
That would be cool. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.