Have you ever been fired from a job?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I have never been fired from a job but if I had, I would certainly tell you all about it. So, tell us about the time you got fired, if you ever got fired, that is!

§pearhead
Nope dint get fired...

LanceWindu
I wasn't fired, but let go before my 30 day probation period was over.

Aqua
job........
wutz a job??

SpikeSpiegel
Nope never been fired, although I do need a job that I could get fired from, I finished my contract for my last one

§pearhead
LW, you got arrested?

LanceWindu
Yeah...roll eyes (sarcastic)

At most jobs there is a 30 day period right after they hire you, to test you out.

They can get rid of you in this time period easily, for the slightest thing, then usually after the 30 days you get a slight pay increase and your job is secure a bit more.

BarmyBrummie
My mom was told she was going to have to leave her job but before they could fire her she went in and screamed at the manager and told him to go and do one, and she quit. Shes got a better job now though so smile

§pearhead
That's never happened with me...course, my job wasn't that demanding...

Tired Hiker
I would cry if I got fired. sad I'm a huge wuss when it comes to stuff like that.

Tired Hiker
Wait a minute, didn't you get fired as a mod from KMC? big grin Who loves you, buddy! stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Never got fired...im such a model employee smart always!!

LanceWindu
You mean...who annoy's me?

Tired Hiker
laughing Ha ha, good.

frootlooplucy
ive never had a job to ge fired from ! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Freddy_vs_Jason
me niether, and what exactly is the reason u got arressted LW, omg! were u ass raped in prison?

Dirty Vader
And you call me gross... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Freddy_vs_Jason
come on its not that gross

VallejoKid707
I got fired from man-whoring.

Fallen Jedi
Never had a job in my life. Sad isn't it.

DeNiro
It is really easy for me to get fired at my job i have had for four years at the golf course i give lessons to the junior league kids and all i have to do is get caughte swearing and im gone but thats only if ber the owner of the course finds out.

§pearhead
Swearing is one of the biggest problems when it comes to jobs, especially when it comes to little kids...I help out in a "Learn to Skate" program and ugh, can they suck...

DeNiro
Well they suck but they listen so good and some of these kids are really polite and nice and actully listen to every word u say because they were brought up to listen like authorty figrues now they are not that younger then me they r ages 8 threw 13 but i try not to swear but some of the kids you can talk regular infront of.

its funny when i make a foursome guess how old i am the oldest i got was 2 and the youngest i got was 18 stick out tongue and this was when i was 15 laughing out loud

BakaXero
me no
but i got a friend who got fired
funny but
he show up for work one day and never again
so three days later he was fired
a few days later he was re-hired
and then fired again

Baylin
I got fired from my first job, working as trainee electrician. I had to do day release at college and it was pants. No its was the biggest dirtiest pants you can imagine. Anyway I lost interest, failed college, and got fired! I worked as a pro guitarist for few years after that...which... when you think about it is pretty cool! cool

dave123
never had a job to get fired from smile

lil bitchiness
Is there something wrong with you? Or are you just acting stupid?

dave123
yeh, "acting" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vampiree
if i would EVER have a job... i would prolly be fired for THAT.

Aqua
me too lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.