Things we didn't hear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadowy_blue
Okay, here's something to liven this board up. It was done on a different site and I thought it would be great to do it on here. Things the characters might have said but we didn't hear. I'll start the first one off.

Gimli: Never thought I'd die side by side with an Elf
Legolas: Shut the ***** up, Aragorn is delivering his speech

Eowyn: I am no man!
Wiki: wait a sec lemme guess.........your an Elf?
Eowyn: No
Wiki: a Dwarf?
Eowyn: not exactly
Wiki: how about a Hobbit?
Eowyn: not even close
Wiki: well what are you then?
Eowyn: a woman
Wiki: I would have never guessed..... I could have swore you're an Elf or something.
Eowyn: (under her breath) alright that's enough of this motherf***er...yaaahhh!!!!

Sam: What is that?
Gimli: Nothing it just a wisp of clouds.
Boromir: It looks like s**t. And the s**t is moving this way. Hide!

shadowy_blue
Bilbo: Old Toby, the finest weed in the southfarthing
*Gandalf takes a puff*
Gandalf: s**t son, that is some good s**t! HEeheheheheheheheh
Bilbo: Yeaaaaaaaaaah

Uruk-Hai during battle of Helm's Deep- Okay, nobody move! I lost my contact!

Shelob crawls up towards Frodo...Frodo draws out sting and points the phial at Shelob...

Frodo:Go back you filth!!

Shelob ignores the light and sting and crawls closer..then suddenly she hits sting and the phial off frodo's hands and frodo sprang back in horror as Shelob reveals her deadly sting...she moves even closer now to frodo as he retreated into the corner...step by step she crawled and frodo heart began to beat faster...he prayed for sam to arrive in time to save him...or anyone...but shelob didnt care so much about what he thought..she lifted up her sting and with a quick move..she taps frodo on the forehead..

Shelob:Your turn to catch me...

and dashes off into the caves...

Kitoky
laughing

That is good, especially the Shelob one.

sauron
LMAO i liked shelob and "nobody moved i lost my contact"

Lord_Andres
I liked that one with Eowyn

Member.
shelob > all

samIam
hahahahaha those r funny AT first I thought they were realy things we didin't here in the movie and i was like * legolas said that ..bad boy .. oh wait!*

Camellia
At any given time -

Frodo/Pippin/Boromir/any other person in trouble: Where in Middle-earth is Gandalf when you need him?!? Looks like we'll have to call on Dumbledore for this one!

.....*smiles sheepishly and hides behind hands*

enya
they were good- i've just sent them to my mates

orlandoOYEA
lol, thats great.

Legolas: An ode to Gandalf.
Sam: What are they saying about him?
Legolas: I have not the heart to tell you, for me the grief is still to near.
Gimli: O get over it, you big piece of s***.

I got that one off of some site

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.