Batman and the Joker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaber
Do you find Batman or the Joker more unsettling? The documentary about the most popular cartoon heroes said that Batman is "at least a scary as the Joker," but my friend thinks the Joker is worse. Which scares you more? confused

lil bitchiness
Joker...i dont care much for batman..

SPIDERMAN.....love all the way...

LanceWindu
Comic Book forum

lil bitchiness
Id totally bang him smokin'

juggernaut26
spiderman? he's married lil

shaber
I think the question is dumb enough for this forum,

lil bitchiness
Shut up!! Hes not !!

madmad

lil bitchiness
And....Id still bang him hough!! smokin'

I have red hair too...like Mary Jane

shaber
MJ is adulterous.

The documentary rated Spider-man (note the hyphon) as the second most popular superhero and Batman as the most popular superhero.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, me too. Lance used to be a mod so he has that instinct to move stuff around all the time. wink

crazy_c
the joker reminds me of clowns

Tired Hiker
Batman is way more dark and scary than the Joker. I read a comic once where Batman beat the Joker to a pulp and almost didn't let him live. It was very disturbing. Joker was all bloody and broken. Very bizaare, very unsettling.

juggernaut26
he is married and she is not adulterous

lil bitchiness
Will you just give it a rest!!

Yes, he married...to me!!

Look at my sig...he loves me...He can stick himself to my window any day...and if Tobey McGuire is under that mask...i mind even less smokin'

LanceWindu
Damn straight byatch.

shaber
I'd like to see the Joker REALLY broken up - have you seen ROTJ? mad

DC once made a virtue of the fact that the whole lifetime for superhero's shifts along on an ever changing present. It transposed Batman to the seventeenth century where he became Leatherwings, the British Reiver. The Joker was a vicious, deformed pirate. Catwoman was a Spanish aristocrat.

juggernaut26
well you can have toby i hated him as spiderman and he's married to mary jane and would be married to gwen stacy if it weren't for idiot doc oct

DeNiro
Joker was my favorite forever for like 5 halloweens i dressed up as him he was awesome i dont know what you find scary about him though he is a guy that looks like a clown jeeze really scary stick out tongue Joker rules though i still luv watch Batman with Jack N and Micheal Keton

juggernaut26
he wasn't scary i don't find either of them scary but the joker was a serial killer

Tex
Moving...

MC Mike
Closin closing closing closing.. moving moving... stick out tongue I'm glad im not a moderator.

Asian Hulk
How do you like the Joker's pic!!!!!

shaber
Yeah, he's horrible! I like best his character design in ROTJ, where he has distorted red eyes which best show his innate evil and skewered percepion of reality. In that story the Joker resembles Satan in Milton's Paradise Regained and Paradise Lost book ten only and Mr Hyde.

Herr Logan
Batman probably would be intimidating to me, because of his manner in speaking to people and because he'd be a big guy in scary clothes. But he is not supposed to frighten the innocent, or at least not to the extent he is supposed to frighten the guilty. Joker doesn't care if you're guilty or innocent. He employs both torture and killing, where Batman only inflicts certain kinds of low-level torture. The Joker is a psychopath, which means he doesn't care about right and wrong. He enjoys creating chaos. He's a serial mass murdered. Batman looks scary in his costume (when drawn a certain way) but the Joker is actually disfigured. He's not wearing a mask or makeup. He's an evil, unpredictable lunatic, and I would much rather meet up with Batman in a dark alley than the Joker. At most, I'd be scared shitless for a few minutes after first seeing Batman and then I'd think it was the coolest thing ever. Batman has no reason to hurt me. The Joker however could kill me right then and there, or track me down later and involve me as a pawn in some grand campaign of terror, or he could just smile at me and make me think he could hurt me at any time in my life, leaving me to look over my shoulder for the rest of my life. Batman would be more anxiety-provoking in his presence, but the Joker gets my vote for being more frightening, all things considered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.