contacts, Glasses, or am I really lucky?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nazgulinthedark
ok, a stupid little poll, but does anyone have glasses or contacts?

i have contacts! Happy Dance no more ugly glasses for naz!

§pearhead
no vision problems smile

Dogbert
i have both, i wear my contacts to school and over the weekends, i wear my glasses big grin

nazgulinthedark
thumb up you are lucky

§pearhead
hell, i just take it for granted

SlipknoT
my eyes are fine I think blink

N.Tonks
I'm lucky smile

juggernaut26
i wear contacts glasses and nothing it depends on my mood

Baylin
Glasses blind as bat without them. Cant tolerate contacts they iritate the *hit out of my eyes sad

LanceWindu
Glasses

I wish I could get Lasik surgery.

NyC-gUrL
No vision vision problems smile

I do wear colored contacts though. Does that count? huh

crazy_c
I wear glasses for looking at the balckboard and tv but i wear them more than i should because i dont feel safe without em

BakaXero
im i have glasses
but i dont wear unless i want to look interlectual
lol

crazy_c
my glasses make me look like some posh secretary happy

Phoenix
I have glasses. My contacts don't give me perfect vision ((becuase I have a stigmatism)), which is what I need for driving. Also, I have rhinitus (sp?) which means my eyes are too sensitive to wear contacts for more than a coupla hours. Oh, well, I look studious with my glasses on! maybe that will help me pass my exams! laughing out loud

Baylin
people say I look strange without my glasses. Well I think they look a lot stranger....

Phoenix
big grin

I like that one!

Phoenix
Everyone always says I look better without my glasses... which makes me feel so GOOD, as I have to wear my glasses all the time!

Baylin
I've had to wear glasses since I was 7, 22 years later I still hate them. I cant wear contacts so I'm seriously considering laser blasting - If it works I'll be able to see and not need to wear glasses, if it doesnt I'll be blind and not need to wear glasses so either way I win...ish

Phoenix
big grin

I've had glasses for about six years now... since I started secondary school...

Phoenix
And its annoying, because, as I am short-sighted, I have to wear them ALL the time! Everyone else in my family who needs glasses is LONG-sighted, so only needs to wear them some of the time! sad

WHY OH WHY COULDN'T I BE LONG-SIGHTED!!!

Sometimes i seriously think I'm adopted... big grin

Baylin
Have you tried looking out of the otherside of your eyeballs? confused blink

Phoenix
big grin

*squelch*

Raz
Used to wear glasses since the age of 9. Had lasik done a couple of years ago....so I'm all better now big grin

Heres the thread I used to get a consultation: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4069

Trinity_Matrix
I am so near-sighted that I can't see more than about 4 inches in front of my face...so I wear glasses. I also have contacts but they irratate my eyes (which they're not supposed to, because they're soft lenses) and the prescription's not strong enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.