What would you do if your mom walked in on you gettin it on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dirty Vader
?

Dogbert
you must be bored, huh DV?
i dun even wanna think about it... sick

Dirty Vader
Damn this was supposed to replace that other thread. F**k that!

juggernaut26
good question but i don't live with my mom anymore

Freddy_vs_Jason
eww! well im still a virgin and only 13 but if it did happen i would say "get the **** out!!" but wouldnt sum1 have the sense to knock if the door was closed or hear noises? my dad knocks on the door when my brothers in with his girlfriend, i dont have a mum.... no

Dirty Vader
What if she walked in on you by entering the back door and going into your room without knockin?

juggernaut26
oh sorry fvj

Dirty Vader
that was meant for you jugger

Freddy_vs_Jason
thats ok jugger-naut........

Dirty Vader
Who says your good enough to make your companion squeal and make noises? stick out tongue

Freddy_vs_Jason
i have a brother who's my twin (yes were girl and boy twin) and i have an 18 yr old brother and my dads friend whos a girl is living with us for a while

Freddy_vs_Jason
gross dirty vader!!

Dirty Vader
dirty by name, dirty by reputation big grin

Dogbert
laughing out loud

Michael Myers 1
if my parents walked on me i would ask them to join

SlipknoT
my friends mom walked in on him jacking off one time

juggernaut26
oh mike that's the nastiest thing i've heard some nasty things like th's weapon in fightclub today but that has to be the nastiest

SlipknoT
ahhhhhhhhh dude you would want your dad in with you and you gf, or maby in your case bf (jk)

Dirty Vader
Holy crap! And I thought I was sick! sick

Dogbert
yea mike dude, that was gross sick
i like ur style of sik humor, but that is a bit much for even me

Michael Myers 1
lol nah i was kidding if they walked on me and dint do anything i would continue but if they told me to stop i would get up and poke there eyes out with my shlong

SlipknoT
if anything i'd want my grandparents in on it.. ohh yeah you work it grandma.

juggernaut26
sick sick sick sick sick

Michael Myers 1
LoL her saggy boobs be drooping ...... if my grandma saw my tool shed have a heart attack

Freddy_vs_Jason
gross!! end of disscussion!!

Tex
Numerous inappropriate posts Michael Myers 1, thread closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.