What if there is no Sith Lord in Epi.II?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
That would bite bananas.

Xantos Clone
don't forget....I already suggested that there will be no actual sith lord in ep II ....only a dark rogue jedi (most likely a woman)...

I have also gone on record as believing that anakin will be the next officail sith lord...palpy is not goint to rush into the next one...

"and you young skywalker...we will watch your career with great interest....."

Dim
I don't know...I have mixed feelings about that...I guess I honestly don't care one way or another as long as there's some kind of baddie.

Darth Daft
Yeah and a nice fast lightsabre duel.

Ratcat
10 years is a long time. I find it a little hard to believe that Palpatine will go that long without establishing a new apprentice

Unless he has already seen Anakins fall, foreshadowed by:

"And you young Skywalker, we will watch your career with great interest."

Darth Daft
I agree with RC, 10 years is too long for there to be just one Sith. And didn't George Lucas say that Palpatine trying to replenish his apprentices was kind of a main plot point?

Dim
Yes he did say that...I'm pretty certain that we'll see atleast one more new sith..(besides Anakin)

I just noticed that there's another topic on this subject..(almost the exact same name too smile )so I'm going to lock this one...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.