Fun thing to do in Enter the Matrix for all consoles and PC!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

neo2
Here is a fun thing i learned to do....so all of u guys who have etm, listen. put in the these following cheat codes before doing anything: infin. health, infin. focus, infin. ammo(ur choice), and (a must) enemies cant see you....okay, now if uve gotten this far or if uve beaten the game, go on ghosts file and then to the on foot section of the chinatown level. When u start, ur on top of a truck......jump off and run to the left, u will appear in an alley, now run straight out of that and ull appear at a fork in the road......go to the left.....run to the dead end of the road, turn right and ull appear in a place which has stairs, run down them and follow that little underground passage until u appear in front of the police station.....take out those policemen first. run to the car and take the weapons. then sparks will tell you that agent smiths are closing in on you.....turn around and ull see the smiths climbing over walls towards u and on the other side of the building theyll come from around the corner. ull first be confronted by six of them......BUT, go to the stairs, and keep walking from the stairs to the light post and more will come(example: 6 walk back/forths, six agent smiths) keep doing this and ull get as many smiths as u want....i got 78 of them.....now....u can create ur own BURLY BRAWL and whoop the crap out of agent smith......s.
just something fun i learned

neo2
by the way if u dont know the cheat codes they are as follows:
Infin. Health-7f4df451
Infin. Focus-69e5d9e4
Infin. Ammo-1ddf2556
Enemies Cannot See You-fffffff1

VenomVA
Sweet! gonna try it with Ghost...thanks for the codes too! big grin

neo2
when u guys do it, tell me wat u think.....i think it is really funny and at the same time....cool! i have the pc version (along with xbox) and they both work.....except, when im doing the pc version i make myself look like neo and create a REAL burly brawl

neo2
has anybody done it yet?

neo2
HAS ANYONE DONE IT YET? HOW MANY SMITHS DID U PEOPLE GET??

neo2
oh yeah....if ur using a console version.......ur game might freeze....cuz it could be reading too much data......cuz there can be a butt load of smiths

((The_Anomaly))
cool thx for the tip, ill try it right away....smile

juggernaut26
that sounds sweet i would try it but i rented it and beat it i didn't buy it

neo2
so The Anomaly, u try it yet?

TheDirector
did anyone ever try this?

JKozzy
I will.

Korri
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.