if i were to create an end battle between neo/smith...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

neo2
it would go something like this...
neo would be able to copy himself and half of that city from revoltuions woudl be full of neos and hals full of smiths.....and every where u turn there is a neo and a smith fighting....any other ideas?

Lil Seraph
That's Be awesome, Neo getting knocked out then Smith cloning himself onto Neo. Then Vice Versa. Then out of nowhere the twins come out killin all of them although they are no longer twins they're a million of them. All with knives. Phasing, Cloning, Flying, Punching, Slicing, Kicking, Falling, Tripping, then the rain turns into snow and the six are all that left two of each, the final showdown Smith backfists both of the others it goes into bullet-time twin 1 pulls out his knife and slices smiths hand, Neo dodges backward and falls and kicks smith in the face, while neo is falling smith kicks him neo 2 catches neo 1 and swings him at all the opponents, knocking one smith and both twins flying, one twin flys into a garbage bin time slows down then speeds up again, one is flying at a building phases through and opens an old door to get out, the twins get up and walk back, We are getting aggravated again. Yes, we are. They walk back slowly, Neos, and one smith fighting two on one, Smith getting axed, Neo 1 and Smith 2 fly into the air and and start a Dragon Ball Z fight again, Smith 1 comes back from a pile of rubble which was once a bus and Neo 2 and Smith 1 start fighting again, smith throwin wild punches at each other, the twins arrive and come behind Neo 2 and Smith 1 from behind slit their throats and they fall to the ground while their body has spasms, the twins phase and jump high into the air and start to phase and unphase repeatedly, Neo and Smith are disorientated while the twins have one each in a headlock. They unphase and they all fall to the ground, Neo and smith remember they can fly and shoot up into the air, the twins fall helplessly, phase before they hit the ground and fall into the ground, they come out of the subway station entrance and while in series of phasing and unphasing fly/run up the wall and fire escapes on the close buildings, meanwhile neo and smith fight aggressively and smith plummits Neo to the road below neo no being as stupid has he was in revolutions moves out of the way at the last moment smith plummets into the road and is buried beneath layers or rock and rubble, the twins are behind neo and he knows they are they're he turns around and quickly hold the twins on each side on the head and bashes their heads together. They fall helplessly and unconsious toward the road below. The snow turns to hail. Neo sits on the top of the building where he saved Trinity in reloaded and watches the city, in ruins, as the hail rips through all the buildings, they're is thunder and lighting and Neo says to himself, "Well, i guess that's over."

....Boo! Smiths hand is slapped onto Neo's shoulder, he turns in fright as he sees the roof is covered with Twins and Smiths, they are allys Smith and the Twins, Neo is urinating in his black suit. All try to jump on him he flys high into the air Smiths and Twins following, Neo's damp pant saturated in urine are dripping all over the smiths and the twins behind.

Smith grabs Neo's leg and starts to liquify him and he begins to turn into a smith, Smith will suffice he says in a lame cliche. Neo screams like a schoolgirl, "Ah Mummy!" The twins all 1 million of them take over all the smiths and there are an army of twins all phased and chasin behind Neo. The twin flys next to Neo grabs him by the shoulder and says Goodbye Neo! Neo wails as he tries to escape they are heading straight for a large strong building and Neo covers his face with his arms and flies at the building. The sea of twins split leaving Neo to fly into the building. He does on impact Neo awakes to pitch black. He hears nothing. He crawls around he feels lots of metal all over the ground. He hears Trinity's voice, Neo, I'm here. Neo is confused. Wtf is going on he says. Trinity says a long boring speech about not being afraid anymore and and dies. Neo staggers toward to big glowing light tunnel. He gets to the end and a gigantic spiky robot hovers up toward him. Its bellowing voice makes Neo tremble but he hides it under his poised appearance but he couldn't hold the fear in because he was completely out of control. Neo says to the robot. The program smith has grown beyound ur comtrol, you cant stop him but i can. The machine says crap then Neo has to fight smith all over again.
Happy Dance

I made that up myself pretty crap but.

Happy Dance

Hilary Duff Rocks. If u fink she doesn't juz dont talk 2 me about it.
I fink shes hot. eek!

((The_Anomaly))
lol...i think that the fight was good enough..except it should have went like this:

everything happens up to the part when smith flys neo into the ground, then he says his speech (why mr. anderson...) then neo should do the whole cool slomo punch thing, the smith should get up and try to hit neo, it goes to a flash back of all the bad things that smith has done to him and to others (neo is seeing this) then he should see trinity die again and get pissed off like we have never seen, it then goes to a first person view of neo, we see the code only it speed up faster and faster until all u ca see is the energy that makes up the code (neo sees further then the code that makes up the matrix, to the energy that makes up the code) he then horribly beats smith, hardcore. then the oracle/smith is loosing badly and all the other smiths should join in and neo keeps fighting until there are like 1 million smiths around him, burly brawl style, then theres to much and neo looses and the smiths are about to kill him and smith does the whole thing "this is it, this is how it ends" speech and then neo gets absorbed by the oracle/smith like in the movie and then they all "die".

this would show that "the one" was special, and that that was the true potential of the one, but there was just to many smiths for him to kill, even though he kills alot in the big battle there is no way no matter how strong he gets that he would beat all the smiths. he then lts smith clone himself knowing that its the only way to stop him.

MovieKiller
Wow!!! Cool ideas you got there!!! It would heve been more awesome with what you say. I definately, definately liked it!!! wink smokin'

Lil Seraph
Yeah urs was better. My one was the longest reply i've ever typed at KMC.

neo2
good ideas people....

husky321
I would keep the fight the way it is but when Neo says "it was inevitable" he should have cloned over smith and then all the smith's explode and Neo lives. I would have more kung fu in the fight. I got sick of Neo and smith crashing into each other.

kalantiaw
i would taken out the aerial battle. it just seemed assinine. like husky said, they just kept on bumping into each other. i woulda made it like a hardcore martial arts battle on the ground, yuyu hakusho style... but without all the cheesy fireballs. just mano a mano.

Thomas Anderson
It wasn't right good when they started flying, but wasn't too bad otherwise. My expectations were too high I guess, but I liked the film overall anyway. Better than Reloaded IMO.

I liked the bit in Reloaded when Morpheus is fighting the twins in the garage. It's just so fast and the noises and everything were great. I'd have liked to have seen something like that with Neo & Smith - really fast. Instead it just seemed to lack direction, like they had no idea where they were going with it (although they must have).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.