Coolest LOTR armor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadowy_blue
Hey guys! What do you think is the coolest armor of the armies from LOTR movies? For me everything's cool but I'm torn between the Elven armor and Easterlings.

shadowy_blue
Here are some pics:

Haradrim armor

shadowy_blue
Easterling

shadowy_blue
Gondorian

shadowy_blue
Rohirrim

shadowy_blue
Elven

shadowy_blue
The Army of the Dead

shadowy_blue
Orcs

shadowy_blue
Uruk-hai

shadowy_blue
Nazgul

shadowy_blue
You guys can vote more than one seeing that this is a hard decision to make. big grin

Lord_Andres
Gondorian all the way big grin

Member.
gandalf the grey's cloak.

Exa

telcontar
Mines gotta be Witchy's armour in RotK and Sauron's on FotR prologue

There so Cool!

Kitoky
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN
NNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!1

His armor was pimp man.

But I would choose the Gondorian armor because it has the white tree design on it.

enya
i picked nazgul but it was close to elven... bu ti had to go for nazgul its great so colourful and the patterns on them are amazin

Corlindel
Elven armour of the last alliance battle scene.

Member.
haldir's armor.

enya
pippin looks great in his gondor armour though

Firithlotwen
i went for haradrim, it has lots of colors and jewels, and people wears oriental-make up, i like it!!

rohirrim is also cool, did you notice the part of the helmet that covers the nose, it's a horse!! plus the horse tails in the top of the helmet...... woww i'm picturing eomer right now, he's so hot in that armor!!!!!!!!!!

IcepicK
Haldir Armor is the best

ATM4eternity
Yeah, i like the armors that are more like all the same for the people(gondorian, easterlings, elven) but in the end easterling are the kewlest with the gold and the spikes, if they lost their swords they could just run into the enemies

Lord_Andres
no offens people, but are you on drogs or somthin? Haradrim armor?, I don't know if I would call it a armor becasue it covers the body so badly that its unspeakeble, the legs arent coverd at all be any hard material, the arms? they are only coverd 30% there wouldint be the slitest problem cuting the arm of, and they don't even have a helmet, look at the Gndorian armor it has metal plates all over and beneeth a ring mail

Exa
The question was about the coolest and not the safest armour big grin big grin so I loved the haradrim one big grin

Kitoky
I liked the Numenorean armor....the helmet with the wings....those were awesome.

Member.
elvish armor is the best.

LOTRLUVR
Yes,I must agree Pippin definetly looks great in his Gondor Armour.Did I just add a 'u' in that....I'm from US...odd...Im so used to seeing it...

LOTRLUVR
Armor...Armour...ARMOR....Yes,armor.....Yes....That's it.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.