I Wonder If Anyone Else Noticed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HannaBananabal
I hope this hasn't been posted, if it has, you know what to do... but let me ask you all something:

Do you remember the scene in The Two Towers, at the castle (with the Elves...) pretty close to the scene where Aragorn throws Gimli accross to the bridge? Well, I don't know if this is only on the Extended Edition of TTT, but when they pan back to the main wall of the castle, where the main battle is focused, I notice a man in silver armour... he throws something over the wall at the Orcs, and the camera gets a close up of him. It's about 3-4 seconds long... I think it's Peter Jackson!! You can just see his face, and the man I saw has Peter's beard and facial structure!

Does anyone know what I'm talking about, and if I'm right?

HannaBananabal
By the way, it's during this scene:

sprinkle89
yeh that aint just in the extended. it was in the normal one too yes

HannaBananabal
You noticed? Kooooool, so I'm not crazy?

shadowy_blue
You're not crazy and yeah, a lot of people already noticed. wink He has his cameos in FOTR and ROTK too. big grin

HannaBananabal
HEHE coolies. I figures as much though, I was just making sure I wasn't goin nutz!

Member.
directors tend to do that just for the heck of it, wondering who's diehard enough to notice.

ATM4eternity
wait where is he tho i could see silver armor

shadowy_blue
Here's the pic from TTT
http://www.quintessentialwebsites.com/lordoftherings/moviecast/cast_rohanwarrior_85x100.jpg

HannaBananabal
Here's the FOTR cameowink

HannaBananabal
THANK YOU shadowy_blue! I've been lookin for that!! :-D

HannaBananabal
LOL, check this out too... Shows the answer to my question, and another little known fact wink

HannaBananabal
Here's Peter's kiddies, as Rohan refugees smile AAWWW

Phoenix
Also, PJ is one of the Hillmen Saruman rouses up to fight Rohan

Exa
...and a commander of the Corsairs of Umbar in RoTK...

There are quite many Cameos among the Gondorians, like Royd Tolkien and David Falconer - and again PJs kids

Phoenix
I like cameos... big grin It gives me even more chances to be obsessive... big grin

telcontar
I'm not to sure about PJ being one of the Wild men in TTT because in the TTT EE commentaries he says he's heard of that and he says that he couldnt have been one of them because he was on another location filming. Is he telling the true or is he not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.