Nice Party, crappy friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

went to a party tonight with some of my friends...then a bunch of girls in our grade showed up and the party got better....i was about to hook up with one of the girls and my ****ing dumbass friend had to ****ing start up a ****ing stupid ass conversation with her right as i was about to make my move...and so then i never got any ****ing ass because of that ****ing dumbass ****face....wtf is his problem..i wanna ****ing kick his ass...arg! mad mad mad

Dirty Vader
I'd kill a guy like that. I'd realy be pissed off. Was the girl hot?

yes! she's actually one of my friends i have a thing for......and he knows this, yet still ruined it!

BidMyBlood2Run
113 is a duckie!
Definition of a Duckie- a friend of a girl who has a crush on that girl, and has a seceret love for her, but usually stays in the background.

Too bad for that friend man.

Getting ass at 15 is kinda disturbing messed

Dirty Vader
Then he's a real bastard

Dirty Vader
The friend that is. Gettin ass at 15 isnt disturbin, what u on?
Maybe your friend actualy saved you from total embarassement. Maybe he's just another jealous f**k.

silver_tears
omg eek! pretty in pink??

BidMyBlood2Run
I don't know Silver laughing out loud My friend told me about what a "duckie" was. Is that where it's from?

silver_tears
yea its from there yes
the girl has a best friend, his name is duckie, hes secretly in love with her but can never tell her and in the end sacrifices himself for her to be happy with the guy she really likes love

BidMyBlood2Run
awwww, that's so sweet love

silver_tears
yea its beautiful, and he got beat up and laughed at and everything for her sad but thats what a duckie is then sad

BidMyBlood2Run
poor duckie sad

silver_tears
you should really see that movie yes
very sweet and ummm John Cusack is in it happy

BidMyBlood2Run
John Cusack?! OMG! love love love

silver_tears
yea when he was younger eek! yummmmmm smokin'

BidMyBlood2Run
big grin love He is so yummy, even now yes love

juggernaut26
cusack is the funniest guy ever

BidMyBlood2Run
he is!

Dirty Vader
You see 113, you open up a thread to tell people how pissed you are about something (worse in your case) and girls come in and turn it into a love fest.

yeah i know..wtf....this isn't about jogn cusackofballs....it's about my friend being a dumbass or just an *******

BakaXero
i had a crush my friend once
told her
and that was it
how F**ked up is that?
any ways as long as you dont turn out like my other friend its alrite
she had a crush on one of my good friends but she was too obsessive
she told him
he said he didnt like her
and yet still shes obsessive

i like a lot of my friends who are girls, i've only told like 3, but i think the others know...we're still good friends despite the fact that they don't like me the same way...so it's fine

i'm still pissed at my friend....****ing shit....i might be chillin out with that girl later today though...i doubt somethin will happen though since non of us will be drinking...

Linkalicious
cock blockers suck!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.