Why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut26
why are girls never aggresive?

stinkfist462
lol..

BidMyBlood2Run
what kind of aggressive are u talking about? confused

juggernaut26
with dating they never call you they never ask you out they always just go along for the ride they never are aggresive in sex either

BidMyBlood2Run
I've asked a guy out... I don't usually call them though... as for the last one... well, let's just say not all girls are submissive

juggernaut26
never met one that wasn't

Dirty Vader
You shouldnt ask questions of that sort Juggernaught. This will soon turn into a feminist discussion.

juggernaut26
you learn best about the enemy from the enemy the same is true with girls

BidMyBlood2Run
I don't know what to tell ya

Dirty Vader
That's the problem you can never learn from them because its hard to understand them. The response is usualy:"We're sensitive and caring and should be treated that way. Men have to treat us like princesses"

Why the hell would we do that, who says so: God? They dont treat us as such why should we.

BidMyBlood2Run
cool ur jets DV, every girl is different.

Fallen Jedi
I think you kinda have to draw a girl out first.

LanceWindu
I don't know about you...but I WANT to treat my woman like a Princess.

BakaXero
um......... i wouldnt say girls a never aggressive
ive seen many aggressive ones
ive seen them f**king smashing each other until they bleeding and all bruised and they were only 14 yrs
i have a friend she would hit me for no reason and im the lucky one
she kicks guys nutsacks and if she is pissed enough there will be sharp objects commin your way
and ive seen other chick who use thier nails and pierced it through a guys face
so i wonldnt say girls arent aggresive

LanceWindu
That's nothing...

My ex brother-in-law's mom got pissed at his dad once (they fought ALOT), she took her nails and dug into his nuts, ripping part of the sack open...

Dirty Vader
Look man, I never seen what you just said in my entire life, not even in a movie (I think). What kind of a rough place is that? Usualy girls are NOT aggresive.

BakaXero
Ouch
i have a friend whos mum
drag his sister's Ex husband out the middle of a shopping and started betting up

Dirty Vader
Baka, You're a yank right?

BakaXero
nope
Asian Aussie

Baylin
You been meeting the wrong girls! evil face

Phoenix
Women are just subtle with their aggressiveness... It hurts more and lasts longer evil face

NyC-gUrL
shifty evil face oh yeah..

Baylin
I'll go along with that! I've upset a few in my time...

.:[Kamikaze]:.
erm well if you get on the wrong side of us then i think you'll take your statement back lol... we can be real bitchy and AGGRESIVE if needs be...

silver_tears
agreed devil but we tend to play it cool to see whether you guys like us first big grin

§pearhead
jeez you people are scaring me

Aqua
shifty

Baylin
Dont be scared Spear - Your supposed to enjoy it! evil face

§pearhead
subtlety? bah, i cant stand it.

Aqua
*pulls baylins tail* shush!

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

Oh no wait...you were serious...confused Let me laugh even harder...

laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

silver_tears
so if someone likes you you want them to tell you flat out?

.:[Kamikaze]:.
hehe yeh absolutely silver_tears big grin hehe... but if you guys pi$$ us off then oopsy you made a BIG mistake lol... but most of the time we're nice big grin http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/angel_not.gif

Baylin
big grin Grrrroowwwwllll! big grin

§pearhead
heheh...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Aqua
confused

dave123
lol, i was just sitting on the bus and these 2 girls came along and started beating this kid up laughing out loud it was funny... cos he dumped one of their friends

so we asked him why he didnt defend himself and he said it was cos he dont hit girls

haha, he got a beating, what a ******... didnt even block or anything, just got hit laughing out loud

silver_tears
*gets chair* laughing out loud

MC Mike
yes

Aqua
tat sound like me beating up the guydevil

Baylin
I dont hit girls! But then most don't catch me... whistle

§pearhead
roll eyes (sarcastic) quite the charmer, baylin laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Guy who hits woman is a cowerd a sissy a wuss a pussy, whatever you want to call him...

Baylin
Always - Its the fur and long tail....

§pearhead
^ ditto, thats why the guy din't do anything back, dave...im surprised you dint know that

dave123
but it was funny, he just sat there laughing out loud didnt even protect himself

Aqua
*stares* wut a cute doggie

Baylin
big grin Grrrroowwwwllll! big grin

silver_tears
I say he should have blocked himself since it was two on one messed
but if anyone laid a hand on me I would oh you don't wanna know evil face

dave123
and he sounded so unhappy
"oi mate, why did you just let them hit ya?"
" -pause- i dont hit girls"
then we laughed to make it worse

§pearhead
laughing out loud well, i s'pose its one of those things where you had to be there, sounds funny though

Baylin
It depends for me, if some girls where ganging up on but not really hurting me I'd leave them to it, get it over with and so on but if they started to hurt me I'd do the minimum to stop them and then get away, that goes for pretty much anyone, cos I dont condone violence and I certainly loath taking part!

Aqua
like at the slumber party cool

juggernaut26
man if two girls started beating on me i would just stop em not hit em just toss em on the seat or pin em or somthin

lil bitchiness
Yeah...thumb up

Guys who hit women are scumbags...

juggernaut26
i'm sorry to say i hit a girl once in highschool sorry she was beatin up on another girl and then turned on me then on scott she was like tearing at us and everything she scratched scotts face

Tired Hiker
I would only hit a woman if she were my lover and she held a gun to my head and said, "Tired Hiker, if you don't hit me I will kill you." Then I'd just slap her lightly on the ass.

lil bitchiness
Do you know that the least reported crime is domestic violence? Its happening a lot, and im really afraid of it.

brander83
i can't blame ya for that one the girl was as big as you that means bigger than me and she was beatin up on that girl bad you didn't hurt her just kinda stunned her enough for the guys to stop her and you hit her in the shoulder

lil bitchiness
thumb up thats a great attitude, if you really mean it. Men generaly scare me...

juggernaut26
why and thanks scott she was big for a girl and i thought you were takin amy out tonight? its your turn

brander83
i am i'm gonna get ready now i pick her up at 6:00 cya later

dave123
i'd never hit a girl no

unless i was sure i could take her big grin

nah, thats a terrible thing to say no I wouldnt really

Tired Hiker
Seriously, i think i told you this before, Lils, one time I bit my sister and my Dad almost killed me. Ever since, it is engrained in my head that physically hurting a women is a super big 'no no'.

That was about two months ago. laughing out loud Actually, I think I was around 8 years old.

juggernaut26
oh ok well cya later

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.