wtf yo! MP3.com...wtf!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

when da F will MP3.com be back online...wtf is taking so long...****ing shitheads

NyC-gUrL
I know mad I neeeeeeed it to work NOW miffed, specially since kazaa f*cked up my pc a few weeks ago sad

stinkfist462
yes

loserib
were they even bringing mp3 .com back i heard it was toast

stinkfist462 that song you got in your sig is bad ass man one of ny fav mm songs that never made single
devil

Evil Dead
quick suggestion...........

if you want a song..........go buy the cd.......this will save you countless hours of posting on the internet about not being able to download sed song.

Extol
hey stinkfist, since your a MM fan I wanted to ask you a question. Why does MM say there is no God but in other songs he curses God. Ho can you curse a non-existent God?

TrAnCeDuO
yeah you fools stop d/ling music!(jk)

loserib
he does it to piss people off

TrAnCeDuO
i was just joking...personally i believe we have the right to rob these bastards out of every dollar they got cuz they screwed thousands of other hard working bands/groups/rappers/etc out of all their efforts...

Evil Dead
Downloading music......right/wrong.......... I don't care. I was just making the observation that if he wants a song so bad that he is going to go on the internet and post about not being able to download if from mp3.com........perhaps he needs to just go buy the cd, being as he wants the music that bad and all.

uh...money-don't have any to go out a buy 15 cds...that's why mp3's exist

GABRIEL05
Well that's only half true. Alot of those bands out there aren't hard working. But other than that I agree whole heartedly with what you said...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.