I need Punk`d first season edited

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
I JUST bought the first season of punkd on dvd.but its not edited.And i really want it edited.So does anybody know where i can find it edited?or has anybody bought it edited and remeber where they bought it?

Evil Dead
I'm really curious now............

Why would you want to buy something edited? Sure....they must cut stuff out to air it on national television because it might offend some sponsors................but why would you want them to cut parts out before you watch?

I have no clue if they actually make a censored version.........but I doubt they do. I have never heard of a television show being edited upon release on dvd. The only reason why tv shows/movies are edited on television is to appease the sponsors who are paying for that tv show/movie to be aired..........there are no sponsors who are paying to have the show put on dvd. I have never , ever heard of a tv show being censored on dvd. Just so you know.........

Punker69
but i really want it censored!!!!

Kes
Why?

Punker69
because it has alot of swearing.and i just want it edited.

Kes
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Punker69
look can anybody help me or not? huh

Evil Dead
probably not.

I advise you to wait for reruns on MTV and tape them directly from the television.

Seriously man........I've never heard of them editing tv shows for release on dvd.

Punker69
I have jamie kennedy X on dvd and its edited.and i dont have cable so i cant record them

FLICKNAVY
Doubt you'll find it anywhere, might just wanna buy the DVD, cover your ears and watch the screen. jk wink

Punker69
Its my mom she doesnt like swearing

geuss ill never be able to watch it in my living room

Kes
Go to a store and ask if they have it.

Punker69
they wont know

Pablo G
Dude are you 6 ?

Punker69
no why?

Kes
Are you sure? Have you asked?
How many stores that sell DVDs do you have near you?Ask in all of them.

Punker69
probaly one near me.But im sure they wont even know what punkd is.I mean most people that work at kmart r old granies here.But next time im over there ill check.

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

thegreatrudini
y dont u get someone to rip the dvd off and edit it and burn it onto a new dvd?

SlipknoT
laughing you must be 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.