why my school sucks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacksparrow22
my school sucks. heres why:

the teachers cant afford to live in our town, that is just bad

there is no girl's football team, and when we asked for one, they just blew us off

no one goes to the dances cause they suck and all they play is rap, when we asked for something other than rap, nothing changed (but i never go, im just knowing this from my brother who is more loser-y than me and he goes)

if we have more than 7 snow days, we have to make it up out of our summer vacation

the broadband there is slower than my dial up at home. how sad is that!?!

all the male teachers are perverts. ALL of them. one even got arrested for soliciting sex to minors online, but it was really an undercover cop, thank god

dave123
that sucks sad
my school aint that bad... still kinda shitty

NyC-gUrL
All schools suck in my opinion, and dave I like your sig yes

Baylin
Look on the bright side when you've finished school you dont have to go back!

Easy coming from someone who dont go to school no more!

dave123
thanks happy why am i a ghost in yours?

NyC-gUrL
cause you're a ghosty kinda guy

dave123
cant argue with that smile

NyC-gUrL
big grin

dave123
yuck, you got pepsi in your sig sad

lil bitchiness
UGH! Perverted teachers are wankers!! I had one...Business Studies teacher was a perv, then he failed me on my course work because i stood up to myself, but i still did ok, cos i did well on my exams.

jacksparrow22
hug

dave123
why not just make sure the coursework got externally marked, so he don't have a say in your grade

lil bitchiness
I didnt bother. He sent off few courseworks to be marked and mine WASNT one of them, and because they were all ok, they didnt ask for the rest...

omg perverted geek mad

NyC-gUrL
sad yeah stinky loves pepsi big grin

Mafia Girl
Why I hate my school
1. There are many teachers who are assholes. They fuss at me and my friends when we are talking quietly and the rest of the class is screaming.

2. The school is full of preps...and but they accept you into their crowd they have to change you first...make you wear pink makeup, fix your have up...etc. IM NOT JOKIN EITHER

3. No one is themself, Ive seen people change alot after "joining" a group.

4. Everyone is mean. I hang out with 2 other outcast and the small minded f***ers are assholes to us....they call my friend gay and all this shit they dont bother my or the wont...i think my brother beat on guy up that was being mean....or at least scared him at this party he went to.

5. Everyone is prejudice. I live in a racist town and im the only one who doesnt hate people for stupid reasons. Why cant we all just get along?

Well at least i get to stay away from all that crap for another week...i just had surgury on my back. Maybe more people will be nice when i return to school.

DeNiro
My school is actully pretty cool it just sucks because guys cant wear errins and we have to wear these id cards all day long but mostly all the teachers are really cool and everything isncie and the computers rock they are way faster then this comcast cable modem i got and this is really fast

Dogbert
my parents are paying for me to go to a private school, the POS school is run just like a public school, such a rip-off sad

BellaButterfly
Me too My parents are paying for me to go to a private school....ugh!

It is a rip-off ..it is so the same education!!!!

DeNiro
Well it might just look better on transcripts but tchniquely it is just alot more money and u have to take religion classes usally and u have to wear uniforms so techniqlly private schools and for people thatpay more and ge less. but all private schools teams for sports are really good which is cool

realworlddreams
my schools ok i guess...
some racism, but other than that, i can only complain about my english teacher
c...hes like 50, but hes a freakin pediphile...i swear, theres this one girl in my class, shes freakin hott n all, but hear me out...she cant write for sh!t, n copies hw IN FRONT OF HIM...also, he came up to her one day, n goes, "i konw u copied this, but rewrite it in ur own words n i'll give u credit"
also, because this mini-britney wears tight low-cut shirts, tight pants n short skirts, she gets an A in the class, me, i write a hell of a lot better 'n half the class, n i get a B...i got told i was wrong on an opinionated essay for cryin out loud!
so, i guess its jus my composition class that sux...
oh yeah, my schools built over sewer lines so it stinks
n i guess the campus is trashy but its pretty good most of the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.