Our LotR time capsule!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nazgulinthedark
ok, there was a thread like this in the OTF, but im going to make one here for lotr forum, ok so everyone put your predictions of what will happen in the next year to the lotr forum, or the lotr movies and stuff, and next jan.24 ill bump it back up and see if anything we guessed happened

ok heres what i think:

peter jackson will make a movie of one of the other tolkein books besides the hobbit

elfish will become a choice for forgien language in collage

and,
one of us will star in an lotr film

enya
this is a good idea!

i hope all of wot u say comes true- and dat im the one starring in a film, and at the foreign language one will come true b4 i start collge next september

sauron
oh and erm......hmmm...erm....lets see......this is hard!! stick out tongue.....at least three of us here will all meet up big grin

nazgulinthedark
and one of us will become momentarily famous!

sauron
and someone will be married

nazgulinthedark
someone will be married to one of the hobbits

Exa
And the forum will have grown beyond control and hold lordship over the world

sauron
very nice exa big grin

nazgulinthedark
lol....and i will have bought a complete ringwraith costume off ebay...and ebay will have become as powerful as wal mart

Camellia
I will become a famous film director, meet Peter Jackson and have the honour of directing/writing a film that will star Billy and Elijah big grinbig grinbig grin

(Hey, I can dream can't I?stick out tongue)

nazgulinthedark
lol....peter jackson will be sewed because he didnt put the ringwraiths on horses in rotk

Camellia
Edited by request

Exa
OH YES!!

And Il have a nice little tower somewhere in Mordor...

nazgulinthedark
there will be an actually country called mordor and it will go to war with the us, and then we'll all live under the rule of sauron

sauron
big grin aND A cosy lime green room stick out tongue near the eye

nazgulinthedark
yes ill live in a tower next door

nazgulinthedark
one of us will go to jail because we spray painted the side of a building with lotr stuff

sauron
most likely me ^^

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

nazgulinthedark
dirt roads will be made next to roads so people can ride around and pretend to be lotr characters

sauron
that ones a good idea

there will be some lunatic threated the world or hold people hostage while dressed as sauron

orlandoOYEA
There will be a town in every city called the Shire and all diffrent kinds of lotr fans live there and all they talk about is lotr

nazgulinthedark
that going to be you? stick out tongue

um...goerge bush will steal the ring of power...

orlandoOYEA
lol, i wouldnt doubt it

sauron
lotr fans will grow in population until the world cant stand us and they dump us in a country and leave us...some of us grow taller and fairer some smaller and hairy some stay the same...and one of us will become a dark lord another will become morgoth (who is no longer saurons master but partner in evil) and someone will be witchy and we will have 8 nazguls

we will then go to war and usa government will tape it and lock the tape up in area 51 next to an alien...when the aliens family come to take him home they take the tape..and see lotr...and think there should be a book about it (they only seen our tape) then they go back in time and tell this man at oxford (tolkien) he has to write a book...they show him the tape and he writes one...then ralph baksi make the film big grin which everyone hated except peter jackson who made another in about 30 year...then there will be a forum about it big grin

WE CREATED LOTR stick out tongue

Exa
Yey exactly big grin big grin

Aww that road thingy is a good idea... perfect...

nazgulinthedark
and then the world will start anew

orlandoOYEA
Sauron, you are absoulutley brilliant.

sauron
briliant?!? embarrasment thanks orlandoYEA love

orlandoOYEA
lol smile anytime big grin cool

nazgulinthedark
and....um....one of us will change our name, so it has somehting to do with lotr

sauron
so naz..what you changing it too stick out tongue which wraith

nazgulinthedark
lol...yeah....

Bar-en-Danwedh
i think half of those things have already happened....

i myself have an official copy of Narsil. i'm sure elvish is being taught somewhere. I host a TV show, on which i'm allways wearing my ring of Barahir (another bit of offical merch.). and i'm trying to push connections to get voice work in the hobbit (but i don't like my chances).

LOTRLUVR
In University of Housten Elvish is already a language for there.....

nazgulinthedark
coolies...well then the black speech of mordor will be a language choose

ok, peoples, last chance to put in your predictions before the thread gets for gotten in the mass of elviah threads on the last page

pip-foot
we will all meet each other and sail away to the gray havens together smile

Lady Ellie
...and be happy ever after! ( HOW EMOTIONAL..*wipes off tear*) smile

Exa
yey big grin *also wipes off tears* (we will bring eeevil back to valinor big grin nazgul and sauron and everything...)

pip-foot
brilliant idea EXa

samIam
oh this is all soo wonderful* wipes off a tear* .. and all in one year .. how AMAZING!! everyone in our own middles earth will be perfect .!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
Ooo i have a enteresting one....

the world of middle earth will come true, and we will all start living as hobbits, elves, dwarves, and so on

HEY a person can dream right?

i like the one that one of us will star in the lotr film and the one about elvish

Me and my friends are actually doing our version of lotr this summer, and include some scenes from all three films! its gonnna be fun

OrliNElijahsGrl
*interesting* gee i cant type today

OrliNElijahsGrl
i have another one

the green dragon song will hit big on music and be played forever and ever on radios and be made into a cd

all of a sudden a new place called middle earth will exist where the world of men, dwarves, elves, hobbits, ringwraiths, orcs, ents and every other creature will be there

hehe

Aurora
Hummm predictions! My predictions are for the forum since we all know that I love all guys!!!!

Okay here are my predictions:

At least two ppl on here will meet each other in real life......

We will catch up with the matrix forum on # of posts......

Raz will bann at least one person on here......

The tig party will become the longest running thread on the forum........ hehehe

There will be 100 more closed threads about wether the hobbits are gay, 300 about if PJ is gonna do the hobbit, 4000 threads with the name Orlando or Legolas in the title, and at least 75 idiots who register and post flamer topics on their first day!!

One of us will meet Peter Jackson.

and of course....

I will meet Dom and he will fall madly in love with me... I mean how could he not!!!!!!!

LegolasIsMyMan
My predictions:
Aurora and AD will meet, or Aurora and Kit.
Saruon and Naz will make plans to take over this forum,and rename it mordor.
There will be a place created like middle earth for ringers to come and live together
There will also be a grey havens, because, i iwill of course rename my self an elf if there is to be such a day.
I will meet Orlando Bloom, he would fall madly in love with me, but i can't have him, cause i am already taken, so he will swoon after me for years and year.
And aurora will meet dom,serioulsy, not marry,maybe, but i hope she does

Kitoky
I think it's most likely for aurora to meet me than AD because A, I live closer to her then AD, and b, we're planning to go to Howard Shore's concert.

Aurora
I need to buy tickets kit!!

Camellia
Oh, and when I DO become a famous director, you are all invited to the premieres of all my films and you'll all get special mentions in the end creditssmile

sauron
and orlando bloom will go swimming and his face will be eaten by turtles big grin

and gimli will be annouced as hottest ever

Kitoky
LMAO omg Sauron lol rofl

sauron
big grin just wait....big grin

samIam
OK THAT WAS PERFECT !!! GImli hottest guy ever !!! ooo that is good!!

our family is helping to make a movie ( like a animated digital movie ) not with disney but with like sony or warner bros ... it is going to be super!

sauron
put my sauron in the movie...in the bacground somewhere! with his flowers

samIam
oo yeah !!! and he actually steals gandalfs hat ,, and rosie cotton's flowers sooo u can see HAPPY sauron!!

Bloom4ever
lol

sauron
yeah not the nasty one you saw in lotr

HE WAS PORTRAYED WRONGLY

mmmmmm_ob :)
i hav 1.....all army people will be dressed as orcs to go to war....so that they can just scare the enemy away.....and the world will turn into middle earth....with dwarves humans evil people(sadam's friends) and elves....

nazgulinthedark
how did you know!?!?!

Kitoky
All hell will brak lose and Melkor becomes all mighty powerful and have all Nazguls fans as his generals.

nazgulinthedark
thats me

Kitoky
And me

sauron
and someone will marry me big grin

nazgulinthedark
lol

Nazzy
ok people, im sorry, but ive been thinking about this thread all day and and i am way to impatiant to wait for jan.24 so im going to bump it back up today big grin

please dont kill me embarrasment

Fëanor
i beat yah to it...by more than a month it's due date

AgentTwiggy
New Zealand will be renamed "Middle-earth" and all the major landmarks will be built there in their respective places. They will last five minutes before fans swamp them and take bits home as souvenirs.

Mandos
NO ELVISH IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exabyte
laughing!

Elvish is way too good for school schmoll

Elessea
yesh...but its stil better than learning spanish

rohanspear543
Or French god i hate french... Yay exams and such this week. OK here it is IN the year 2006!(time rift into future)(appropriate music)The forum will be here some will leave never to be seen again, few will come we will be here and we will be here and we will love the forum. But when we are dead and our children after it (LOTR)will be lost in the midst of time. Until some young lad finds an old copy of the book and is inspired! He decides to make a movie about it in fact bringing lotr back out of a long sleep for a new generation of fans to lets say start a forum about? Or perhaps just a good movie(ends flash into the future)

Velcro_Boy
check check me sig.

ladygrim
very nice wink

Elessea
so...its been a year? anything come true stick out tongue

*is attempting horribly at saving old threads...* maybe i should just give up and surrender sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.