Leprachuan: Back 2 tha Hood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mjpgameplaya
Hey guyz... I was jus wondering because yesterday I was at blockbuster. I saw leprachuan: Back to tha hood on the new release shelf but I don't remember that movie evr being out in theaters. Is it a home video release only? And is there gonna be another Leprachuan movie?

Dogbert
HAHA, wasn't this the film with Ice-T?! This was a joke of a film... the leprachuan is a wigger

wicker_man
Although i am not 100% sure, i am pretty positive that this film did not get a theatrical release, the title and indeed concept sounds like a really cheesy straight to video B-Movie.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
nope im positive it didn't go theaters. its all comedy. what section was it located in comedy or horror lol smile

therealestkilla
No the film was never released theatrically. The film with Ice-T in it was "Leprechaun in Tha Hood" not "Leprechaun: Back 2 Tha Hood". It is direct-to-video but from Lions Gate Film this time, which is different from their usual Trimark Pictures.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yup^

mjpgameplaya
So wait is there a Back 2 that hood because I swear I saw the cover at blockbuster?

therealestkilla
Yeah "Back 2 Tha Hood" came out in late December. It is gory and funny as all hell.

Yo, What da Hook Gon Be?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
see i dont need a ****in hook on this beat. lol what a gay song.

Dogbert
laughing out loud wow, i hate nelly and the "st. lunatics" roll eyes (sarcastic)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
same. best group is CunninLynguists. they are on fire.

Dogbert
hmm... i dunno if i heard n e of their songs... what r sum good 1's?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i recommend these:

Rain- CunninLynguists
616 Rewind- CunninLynguists
Lynguistics- CunninLynguists

good thing about this group is that they are smart, good lyrics and have good beats.

heres link to their website
www.cunninlynguists.com

Dogbert
cool. thanks big grin

n e way, i have seen 2 ice-T movies: this sick and "surviving the game"
talk about misleading, i thought this was gunna be sum kind of hip-hop documentary or summin, it was stupid movie where they were hunting him. i guess it was alright, but it wasn't what i expected it to be no

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.