Freddy Vs. Jason 2 News

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

therealestkilla
Freddy Vs. Jason 2 News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am on Variety magazine's current mailing list and I just recieved quite an interesting e-mail concerning "Freddy Vs. Jason 2". Variety had a sit-down interview with director Ronny Yu about many topics including the success of the DVD and his upcoming projects, among them is "Freddy Vs. Jason 2". Yu was quoted as saying that Bruce Campbell's character "Ash" from the "Evil Dead" series is indeed involved with the project set to hit theatres May 2005. Yu said "Ash's place in the story is sort of a twisted referee for Freddy and Jason in the beginning of the film". Yu continues that, "But soon Ash gets over cocky, much like Freddy Krueger did in the original, after finding out that the Book of the Dead has a new destiny for him, to return to his original life. The only problem is he must vanquish two such "demons". One, the so-called "Guardian of the Dream World" who just so happens to be Freddy, and the other the "True Descendant of Hell", who is Jason Voorhees. So Ash begins to pit Freddy and Jason against one another for an advantage and then things go wrong for him as well". Yu insisted the film will not be titled "Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash" as rumored because Yu didn't want to consider Ash as a rival from both Freddy and Jason's past so it will be titled for now, "Freddy Vs. Jason Part II". Yu says "the involvement with Ash is only one of the veins to the story, you'll also see some old enemies and new massacre on Jason and Freddy's part".

This info sounds cool and believeable so I will read the issue wih the interview with it in it. I was told it is not this coming week's issue but the next week's issue.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i dunno. sounds alright but i doubt this will be a goodmovie.

Dogbert
c'mon, now their gunna put ash in this? Freddy vs jason was a decent movie, dusn't deserve a sequel... erm

Michael Myers 1
yes it does big grin

Evil Dead
They should do the movie without Jason...............just Ash and Freddy......

The character of Jason Voorhies has about as much personality and appeal as a dead moth compared to Freddy Krueger or Ashly Williams.......

If they are going to continue to do these films.........they need to think of new names. The gayest thing about Freddy vs Jason was the name.

Dogbert
they gayest thing about Fredy vs Jason was kelly rowland... she irritated me miffed

Michael Myers 1
yes im not trying to be racist but blacks and horror movies dont mix no

h0ck3yh0rr0r
kinda true but that sux lol^

Michael Myers 1
lol i mean busta in Halloween 9 no and Kelly from F vs. J no

Dogbert
sean patric thomas was decent in ressurection

Michael Myers 1
yea he was good

SlipknoT
they dont need to bring ash into this. it should just be simply freddy and jason thats all.

jasonfan69
cool!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am on Variety magazine's current mailing list and I just recieved quite an interesting e-mail concerning "Freddy Vs. Jason 2". Variety had a sit-down interview with director Ronny Yu about many topics including the success of the DVD and his upcoming projects, among them is "Freddy Vs. Jason 2". Yu was quoted as saying that Bruce Campbell's character "Ash" from the "Evil Dead" series is indeed involved with the project set to hit theatres May 2005. Yu said "Ash's place in the story is sort of a twisted referee for Freddy and Jason in the beginning of the film". Yu continues that, "But soon Ash gets over cocky, much like Freddy Krueger did in the original, after finding out that the Book of the Dead has a new destiny for him, to return to his original life. The only problem is he must vanquish two such "demons". One, the so-called "Guardian of the Dream World" who just so happens to be Freddy, and the other the "True Descendant of Hell", who is Jason Voorhees. So Ash begins to pit Freddy and Jason against one another for an advantage and then things go wrong for him as well". Yu insisted the film will not be titled "Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash" as rumored because Yu didn't want to consider Ash as a rival from both Freddy and Jason's past so it will be titled for now, "Freddy Vs. Jason Part II". Yu says "the involvement with Ash is only one of the veins to the story, you'll also see some old enemies and new massacre on Jason and Freddy's part".

This info sounds cool and believeable so I will read the issue wih the interview with it in it. I was told it is not this coming week's issue but the next week's issue.

Dogbert
hmm...yea... confused ....ok... blink .... hmmm.... wacko

h0ck3yh0rr0r
exactly^

hmmmm indeed.

Punker69
Ash is unnecessary in FVJ:Part 2.I mean what is the big deal with ash hes not even that cool.I mean why ash?There micheal the creeper pinhead.But why ash.The story sounds knda dum to.I mean the story is way to wrong and weird like theres no other knd of story to do so they came up with this really weird gay story.I mean im really knda depressed.Like everything else has been done so there gonna do this gay but unoriginal story

Im really not looking forward to this movie

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ASH NOT COOL!?

Ash put the C in COOL. You cant say if he's cool or not. you haven't seen the evil dead movies. And i would rather watch Freddy vs Ash than Freddy vs Jason. But we need Ash back.

lol

h0ck3yh0rr0r
or maybe u have seen the Evil Dead movies. i may be wrong

venomfan
2 words, GROOOOVY!!
ash 4 life

xboy
im black and i agree...why should we be in them anyways we always die 1st...kelly rowland was the 1st black person 2 make it that far....i thought she was gonna live...i was wrong...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hmmm didn't LL Cool J survive in H20. i dont remember.

Dogbert
yea, he did, wada bum that guy is, i can't stand him no

michaelmyers
i agree he sucks. LL cool J..............anyone see that pic of him with the 6-pack and all, but i swear in Halloween:reserrection, he had a beer-belly. man, i luv airbrush.............

h0ck3yh0rr0r
nah man even though i hate LL Cool J in movies MOSTLY in deep blue sea...that movie sucked. as i was saying even though i hate him but i gotta respect him for the impact he made in Rap.

Michael Myers 1
i thought deep blue see was good

braxtanFILM
Dude, Ash rules all movies. Army of Darkness is one of the greatest films ever. This movie will absolutely RULE with Ash in it.

"Hail to the king, baby."

h0ck3yh0rr0r
so true^

Wolfie
I dunno.... I loved FvJ and the Evil Dead Trilogy, but mixing them may not be a good idea. I thought the idea of FvJ was cool because two horror movie villains are clashing, "winner kills all". I feel Ash imbalances it. On a seperate note, I hope they don't make Evil Dead 4, it will just kill it.

Jason420
ash would get his boomstick carrying ass kicked against freddy or jason because jason cant feel pain cant die he regenerates skin at an incredible rate and freddy cant die hes a dream you cant kill a dream but if he dragged freddy into the real world then he will kick freddy's ass

Jason420
but in the end jason will end up kickin both of there asses and don get me wrong ash is my boy but im just tellin the truth

Freddy_vs_Jason
i really dont think they should bring ash into this movie, does he have ne powers? if he doesnt then i think he would pretty much get his ass wipped, and can someone please tell me abit more about his boomstick??? the evil dead movies were a bit b4 my time.....the f v j sequel should just have freddy and jason......

Michael Myers 1
and jason and freddy wernt before your time?

Evil Dead
I'd like to point out that The Evil Dead came out AFTER Friday the 13th part 2...............Evil Dead 2 didn't come out untill 1987, Friday the 13th part 6 and A Nightmare on Elm Street part 2 were already out. Army of Darkness didn't come out untill '93 I believe......All Nightmare on Elm Street and all Friday the 13th movies were already out except Jason X and Wes Craven's New Nightmare.

You guys seem to forget that all Freddy and Jason are, are evil demons from hell who return to kill people. Sound familiar? Of course it does.......Ash has been fighting Evil Demons who return to kill people for over 20 years now. He has the ultimate weapon........the Necronomicon ex mortus............he could banish Freddy and Jason both to hell faster than you can say "Clatu Verrata Nicto".........

swordmaster
The boomstick we all refer to is Ash's trusty shotgun, which is badass

Freddy_vs_Jason
stink, i though he had a chainsaw attchached to his arm........or did he get that removed? and yes MM 1 freddy and jason were a bit b4 my time but they're both horror legends and r easier to find out about.........

Evil Dead
Ash used the chainsaw for one scene in the first movie, it was in the tool shed. In the second movie, Ash had to cut off his hand because "the evil dead" had entered it. He attatches the chainsaw to the the nub where the hand used to be. In army of darkness, he removes the chainsaw and fashions himself a new hand out of a hand piece to a knight's suit of armor.

Jason420
Jason will beat the hell out of ash though

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yo stop dick riding Jason^ he's powerful but he does feel pain. remember when he fell in the lake at end of F vs J. he just got tired and fell back. the guy doesn't have maximum energy. Ash can kill him...the guy has a "trusty" boomstick. where the hell can you find a "trusty" boomstick lol smile

Freddy_vs_Jason
Theres no need to use language like that! but if ash doesnt even have ne powers how can he possibly beat jason? with a shotgun? yea rite, jasons already been hanged,drowned,electricuted,shot,cut up,blown up and more, its going to take alot more then just a shot gun to kill jason

amlap
i love this idea... cause this movie is gonna be the most sarcastic horror movie ever made... i lvoe how they are bring bakc the old horror movies, because honestly nothing has been scary since the slasher days.(well somewaht scary)

the only thing missing form 80's slashers were the digital effects which are now not a problem, example f vs j!

Freddy_vs_Jason
freddy vs jason cums out here 2 rent next wednesday and im gonna hire it out of thursday coz we get friday off, and my dad and brother are going out for the long weekend so its just gonna be me!!! it duznt cum out to by until march 25th i think.........

Michael Myers 1
Woopdee DOO roll eyes (sarcastic)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Theres no need to use language like that! but if ash doesnt even have ne powers how can he possibly beat jason? with a shotgun? yea rite, jasons already been hanged,drowned,electricuted,shot,cut up,blown up and more, its going to take alot more then just a shot gun to kill jason

who said you need powers to kill Jason? or Myers or Freddy

amlap
ash is a horror movie genius, he WILL find a way to kill both freddy and jason. as for how they plan bringing all three characters together boggles my mind.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
same^ but it should be interesting.

Jason420
you guys dont get it jason cant die he has regenerative powers and like super strength.......Hes the ultimate killer

h0ck3yh0rr0r
but he's not Satans lap dog....

Freddy_vs_Jason
you guys dont get it do you?! you can't kill jason or freddy, fear ressurects freddy, and jason's already dead, they'll be back, they always are, and they'll be stronger and deadlier then ever!!

Dogbert
Hmm... ((i NEVER tought i wuld say this)) FVJ is right, it is stupid to discuss how to kill them, it can't be done....

Freddy_vs_Jason
thats why they make movies about them, everyone likes to be scared of something that can never die,thats wots scary these days, thats why these killers are still alive today, as its told: legends never die, they just keep killing

Michael Myers 1
that stuffs old with the zombie shit

Freddy_vs_Jason
corection: Use to be old
they just keep bringing back old horror films

shaber
But there is the Candyman. That has an African american nemesis.

I thought Freddy's observation amusing. It looks like all the evil spirits prefer that type of "meat."

Michael Myers 1
Candyman was boring......... and when they bring back the old horror icons it turns out to be shit..... for example........ the new tcm

SlipknoT
I know this is a stupid question but, if the human race was wipped out do you think freddy would go into animals dreams

Dogbert
no, he would probally go into oblivion, there is nobody left to fear him and he strives on fear.

SlipknoT
o

shaber
Criminals stick to their own turf Slipknot. They attack what they know. Infact, as the US is racially segregated, it is quite a stretch for Freddy to attack coloured humans. Freddy and Jason would have an immediate preference for white human victims as that is what they were surrounded by whilst growing up, thus the easiest thing for them to fixate on.

Michael Myers 1
they kill anybody and anything

Freddy_vs_Jason
well actually freddy only kill teenagers and kids, for example: in freddys dead the final nightmare, freddy has killed every single child in springwood and only parents remain, but he doesnt kill a single parent, he wants to use his daughter to go to other places and kill children, and if he only wanted to kill children, his mission would never be fufilled coz ppl would just keep having children, but if he did kill everyone then he too would leave and die coz he lives off fear so he would be gone forvever pretty much.......

Michael Myers 1
freddy has killed some adults

Michael Myers 1
unless he is scared of them too

Freddy_vs_Jason
yes, true, but only adults who have stood in his way, but thorugh-out the NOES movies he seems to move on to teens rather then little kids

Michael Myers 1
he rapes them too i think

Freddy_vs_Jason
correction: MOLESTERS them, but only when he was alive, thats why the parents killed him

Michael Myers 1
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Freddy_vs_Jason
sick but true, then he killed them so they wouldnt tell

Michael Myers 1
i wanna be just like freddy!

Freddy_vs_Jason
well then practice and then when the parents of the kids come and kill u maybe u can come back and kill them in thier dreams!! and then ill get a machete and a hockey mask and start kill ppl for no reason!! oh yay!! this will be fun! then one day we'll meet up and fight to the death!! whipee!! horray!!

Michael Myers 1
but i dont want to be a pussy then id rather be mike then fred

Freddy_vs_Jason
fine then, i could beat mike easier then i could beat freddy.....

Michael Myers 1
nope jason doesnt have the brainpower

swordmaster
see, let me explain some things to you two. First of all, to beat freddy, all you need is the little girl/boy thing from cabin fever, and s/he will be all over freddys pancakes in a heart beat. Second of all, Ash does stand a chance because of, as Evil Dead has pointed out, the necronomicon, which can be used to banish evil spirits like freddy and jason. and t oclear up your guys' argument, if michael did fight jason, jason wouldnt care about strategies and thinking, he'd just slash the heck out of him. I mean come on, if there was a party with all the movie monsters, michael would be the loser sitting in the corner with a party hat on, while everybody else is getting drunk. He'd be the loser while, everybody else is playing poker, he'd wanna play house...and be the gay ugly stepchild that gets killed by jason...cause thats what would happen.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i actually disagree... mike would be the guy that set up the party....jason the muscle retardman...pinhead the one everyone fears...Lecter the smartass...Leprechaun the dumbass with incredible powers but he cant use them cuz he's slow mentally and physically, chucky would be the guy that brought all the hookers to the party...Ash would be the secret fbi agent that is trying to bust everyone...Creepers would be the new school ****** that everyone laughed at...Leatherface would be the freak but was cool with everyone...the list goes on

venomfan
tall man would be the old guy upstairs havin a fit cuase he cant her jepordy!

btw: phantasm! if you didnt know shame

Michael Myers 1
^^ lol and i think jason might be having sex with chucky in the basement too

rox
u r being racist thats just like saying white people and comedies don't mix

Michael Myers 1
lol they do dont make my list go on and on

BackFire
gone off topic, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.