Feh, another rookie...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Herr Logan
Hello. I'm Herr Logan. I'm posting so I will be "more well known" on the forum boards. This is what I have to be to post on the regular boards, I just found out. I suppose screening for spammers is a good idea, but I wish there were a better way. I just spent entirely too much time responding to a post asking for background information on some villains of the X-Men, and then I wasn't permitted to post it. I would like to be able to post here, because I'm often bored, and there are quite a few people posting on the Comic Cook Movies board that are in dire need of enlightening. I don't know how many posts I have to make on the bunny slope before I graduate to unsupervised privileges, but here is the first step. Hello to all. May your Sunday be more eventful than mine.

wicker_man
Hello and Welcome, enjoy your stay in the forum smile

yerssot
hope you like it here

but a note: spam is not allowed here

Herr Logan
Don't worry about spam from me. I don't eat it, and I don't offer it to anyone else either. cool

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

DeNiro
Wazz up welcome and Have fun...

Mr Parker
Welcome to the site Logan.You made some great points on my thread about the spider-man movie.good observations.

rusky
hey there....u should get those privileges soon smile

Fitch
Welcome mate !

nazgulinthedark
spam! its meat in a can!

badkittykitty
were you responding to a post or making a new thread? 'cause I think the post limit before you can make threads is minimal...it's just to guard against spam like you said.

anyhow I hope you will like it here,have fun and hope to see you around the boards big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.