Well, whats up in tha hood?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thomas H
Back on vacation again!! How is everyone..its been a long time!!

Nice to see that the board has grown to be immence!! cool..keep up the good work!!

nice to be back for a week!!

DeNiro
Hey Hey Thomas whats going on im glad to see ur all good and still in the army. I rember wishing u a fare well then i forgot what happened. Hows everything going and yea this place has gotten big hasnt it.

Thomas H
its has gotten gigantic!

Everything is going great. Its so good to be back on vacation! I was so drunk last night!!mmm had the best time!!

Fitch
woooooow ! big grin
welcome back,a huge time no see ! big grin Enjoy the week around big grin

Thomas H
thanks mate...how is everything going??

DeNiro
Fitch cool sig. I am going snowboarding next week but if i suck at it im going sking stick out tongue up at some place chestnut hill 4 hours away. should be cool. hows everything going with u Thomas

Storm
Never talked to you before but you signed up ages before me.
So hello big grin

DeNiro
Thomas left i think in july havent talked to him since but yeah he is one of the real vetern members from a long time ago just like fitch

Storm
(Uh oh, um ok... just be polite, always agree, don' t say anything stupid in fact, don' t say anything at all. Sounds like a plan to me.) http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shutup.gif

Thomas H
heheh...howdy!! everything is great with me!! love it!!
Good to be back for a week.

I have just finished a 5 day war exercise in North Norway, and we had down to 39-degees out side...I was freezing my but of..but now its over and thank god for that!!hehe

Thomas H
see ya tomorrow peeps..going to watch some television now...peace out!

Captain REX
Hey TH! Long time no see.

KidRock
ooo i thought Thomas was a US soldier i was about to ask if he was in Iraq..but i dont think so lol

Fitch
just a week around thomas ?when you'll b back here ?you have a lot to catch up with big grin

That's great DeNiro...I'm sure it'll rock !! big grin

BackFire
Nice to hear from you Thomas

Thomas H
nice to hear from you backfire..to long captain rex...hows everything guys??

I aint in Iraq, but I will probably be shiped to Afghanistan the 22 of june!...

KidRock
show them afghans how u norweigens fight thomas! take em to SCHOOL

Thomas H
hehe...we fight dirty!!hehe just kidding...see what I can do!!smile

Fire
see ya thomas

Thomas H
hell yea!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.