Dubious Moments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Sorry to be silly, but I just watched RotK with my brother and he pointed out all the "Gay moments" as he terms them...

What was your faveourite/least faveourite/most notable gay moment of the films?

Mine was when Aragorn comes back after falling from the cliff and going down the river in TTT and Legolas says to him "You look terrible!" The looks and words are just so gay lovers having a tiff big grin!!

Kitoky
Why are you guys bashing Legolas? I mean sure he's a bit fawned over by fans but I mean, I think his part was greatly done...

"You're late, and you look terrible." I think Legolas knew that Aragorn couldn't be dead and so yeah...

Phoenix
I'm not bashing! Legolas is great, this is just a funning!

PippinTook
Hey Kit! I love your new avatar stick out tongue Boromir rules!

And yesh, you're bashing Phoenix

Phoenix
sad It's just a funnin'... I don't really think they are gay!

Member.
gay moment = all thru the trilogy frodo+sam

PippinTook
Yeah I know Phoenix. I just don't like the idea of anyone even thinking there are any gay parts in LOTR...

Phoenix
K, I'll post that for ya... big grin

DISCLAIMER -- There are no gay/slashy moments to LotR, this is just a funnin'!!

Kitoky
LOL okie, that's better!

sauron
gay moment stick out tongue

sam: incase we were having roast chicken one night
frodo: roast chicken??
sam: *laughs*
audience *laughs*
frodo: MY DEAR SAM *wink*

or this where sam actually admits his feelings to frodo

Phoenix
laughing out loud

when Sam says ((in FotR)) "That fellow's done nothing ut stare at you..." he's such a sweet little protective boyfriend!

Smodden
ARAGORN is getting coronated. Which should be a word, if it isn't. He clears his throat and starts singing in Elvish.

LEGOLAS steps out, wearing bridal white and a coy smile. He and

ARAGORN gaze into one another's eyes.
LEGOLAS: Are you ready to kiss your bride, my lord?

ARAGORN: Heck yeah. Come here, you.
LEGOLAS steps aside and lets ARWEN in.
ARAGORN: Oh! Arwen! Right. Wow, hi. Heh. Uh - come here, you.
ARAGORN kisses ARWEN. WATCHING ELVES smile as if the sight of a bristly-faced human tonguing a pristine Elf doesn't turn their stomach.

Smodden
just to clear things up: rotk is great and there are No dubious moments.

Discos
I agree smodden, stop with this gay bashing with lordof the rings, it has gone on for long enough.

enya
sam is not gay- he just loves frodo in a deep friendship we have been through so much way

and people u have to admit that the smodden thing about aragorn was funny!

Phoenix
IT IS NOT BASHING!!!

sorry for caps, but I'm getting peeved now! This is just for fun -- if you don't like it, stop attacking me!! sad

Exa
I really wonder, why do you ppl always talk about others being or looking "gay" or "not gay"? Does that matter in any way? No, it does not.

And, no, Phoe, I dont want to attack you, this is a funny thread but whats not funny is the way others take the topic

enya
it just annoys me me when people say that sam is gay because they are sayin that a male cant be really close friends with another male without being gay- otherwise it doesnt matter to me whether a person is or not gay- hey i have gay friends

Phoenix
I wasn't implementing that they were gay, or that being gay was bad... just wanted to know what funny moments people liked in the films...

Phoenix
And i have tons of gay/bi/lesbian/transexual/transvestite friends... I don't care who they fall in love with, as long as they're happy...

sauron
oy..read the first post and if you cant take it in good humour then **** off seriously this is a fun thread we ALL know there are toally gay moments in lotr get over it its not gay bashing its gay SPOTTING theres adifference..a funny difference

if you cant look at this and laugh ten stay the **** away ffrom it

the only reason half if you are pissed off is because the gay moments involve legolas..the 'hot' elf....hes not hot...i mean seriously hes not he looks just weird like that orli blom fair enough handsome..butlegolas looks alien

the other half are pissed of because its sam...well sam was written to be protective...and love his master...now-a-days that is known as gay because WE yes WE changed it mad its OUR fault

and the other half (WTF three halves) are just over obsessive..i love lotr but i unlike some can enjoy spoofs of it and can enjoy nitpicking it...just this morning me and my brother were laughing at frofo in tt because he ruins EVERY joke or every funnny moment....and turns into a cuddlefest

so just so i can swear a round 5 times if you odnt like this then stay the **** away from it

jesus

enya
hey- i love legolas and i still fink there funny and im fine with this thread as long as u people dont REALLY fink that sam is gay and that u realise that two mates can be really colse witjout being gay

i fink i get more annoyed with the whole sam thing because this person in my skool pissed me off about it- but finkin about it i know dat u people on the forum are true fans and really know dat he is not gay

Phoenix
Sam is in love with Rosie -- he loves Frodo like a brother big grin

enya
YEA dats betta big grin - im sorry im very touchy at the moment

Smodden
i think this is too sensitive a topic for some ppl, but everyone needs to understand this is just for fun...we are not bashing lotr we are not bashing gay ppl... wea re just having fun..

Camellia
Ok, just to stop an argument....smile:

Now, whenever I see that part of the film (FotR, just as Frodo has turned away), I think...

Sam: Nice arse.....

(Sorry!)

Edit: Image won't let me display it so I'll send a link instead...

http://www.framecaplib.com/lotrlib/images/fotr/fotr1586.jpg

Member.
lol

Phoenix
link doesn't work

Camellia
Yes it does smile Just tested itsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.