Poll, top ten bruckheimer production??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thomas H
What are your fav bruckheimer production??

Myth
Armageddon? Pearl Harber? LOL! I'm surprised he didn't make The Core as well. LOL!
Anyway, I say POTC.

Thomas H
the core sucks...Pearl and armageddon are great!

SilverFighter
I voted for Black Hawk Down because for me it is one the best war movies ever made. I like it mostly because it show defiance in the line of fire. So Bruckheimer did a good job in it. His worst film has to be Armageddon, the camera moves too fast and the ending is too cheesy.

Crash Overload
CSI! BY FAR! Not that Miami Crap.... The Real Origianl thingy. With all the sub plots (Grisum Going Deth, Sara a Work A Holic, hobbies includ listning to Police radio frequency, Kathrine A Sex Toy that they can use against the criminals....)

Thomas H
Miami is quite good actually!..and buckle up for a CSI number 3 after the summer,,this time CSI New York!

Crash Overload
URG! you gotta be kidding me! Miami is all about the babes, the sex, and the Spring Break. If that NY thing is seriouse, then He would of spent all his cash on the seperate 3 productions Which is why the newer CSi's just went bad after aawhile, they are still REALLY good, but not as much. CSI: miami is to me like, "The Littlest Hobbo: Miami, all the same cast, but in the hot miami setting"

I will admit that i almost put it on POTC, the story was EXALENT, the actors could of been a bit better, but it was a comedy, so it was GREAT, but then I saw that there was like what? 9 people already voted? Maybe a couple of girls who thought " OMG! DEPP / BLOOM! It HAS to be POTC!" so a couple of votes where lost right there, but hey, its there opinion note mine. So I thought That My Vote was represented by some one else's who throwed it away.

Thomas H
miami rocks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.