Final Destination 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman_22
How do you guys feel about Final Destination 3 ??

Michael Myers 1
i think thats sweet as hell i loved the 2nd one it rocked........ especially the deaths scenes

Dogbert
yea, this wuld be cool, jus hope they don't screw it up

Michael Myers 1
Release Date : Spring 2005 (Given that the other two were released on 3/2000 and 1/2003. *However, may be released in May or June to coincide with the summer Amusement Park season...)
Studio: New Line Cinema (It was the studio for the first two)
Director: David R. Ellis (who directed FD-2 - already signed.)
Producers: Warren Zide & Craig Perry (Produced FD & FD-2)
MPAA Rating: R (Given that the other two were)
Cast: Michael Landes? (Officer Burke), A.J. Cook? (Kimberly), Tony Todd (Mortician). Others not announced as yet....
Cast Not Returning: Everyone that died in FD2, which is everyone but Officer Burke, Kimberly and The Mortician.
Premise: A Roller Coaster "Accident" in a large Amusement Park!
Triliogy Note: Because this is the third movie in a series, more secrets will be revealed in this movie that are either not mentioned or overlooked. Perhaps something to do with death's design?? It's the formula for all horror movies series!!!
Official Website: http://www.deathiscoming.com (Given that it was the website for the first two films).

if there is a roller coaster accident that would be ****ing sweet

Dogbert
that sounds pretty cool, but i wonder how they get kimberly and burke back in, the "supposedly" beat death... confused

Michael Myers 1
confused i cant wait to see it especially if theres a roller coaster death

DeNiro
OO man in the house on haunted hill remake it had a roler coaster accident that freaked me out but noone was on it but it did freak me out that would be sweet having a roller coaster scene on it. But i am looking forward to this movie the last two were very good so this one should live up to the last two but i doubt it will they always seem to mess things up like this.

a scene with a animal would be cool to.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
sounds alright. im not that interested in the Final Destination movies. they all alright.

Punker69
FINAL DESTINATION 3

WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!

Michael Myers 1
yes

Evil Dead
useless..............

the second one was moronic from a plot standpoint..........it directly contradicted the first movie, which is something no sequel should ever do. I guess the death scenes are okay.........but the plot is just retarded. Why make us sit through a two hour movie to see 15 minutes worth of death scenes. They should just record the death scenes and play them back to back without a movie, it would be just as entertaining....probably more so.

Michael Myers 1
I thought the death scenes were brilliant

Punker69
evil dead i totally disagree!
micheal meyersi totally agree!

the movie was awesome the plot was awesome how everything just cam together.GORE DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!!

Michael Myers 1
Although i thought it was gory there wasnt realy any pop-outs or suspense but still i give it a 10-10 for the death scenes and gore.

Evil Dead
"the movie was awesome the plot was awesome how everything just cam together"

The plot came together? You must have missed something.......I've posted on it before but it was probably before you were here. I will post it again.

The plot of Final Destination 2 directly contradicts the plot of Final Destination.

The two main characters survive Final Destination 2 because that girl died......and was brought back to life. New life had broken death's cycle. They have beaten death's plan by her dying and coming back to life.

At the end of Final Destination......Devon Sawa's character (main character) dies. He is electricuted by a live power line saving the girl. He has no heart beat. He is dead. He is brought back to life and hospitalized.

He had beaten death. He had died and the come back to life (just like in FD2).........yet death still stalked him and killed him sometime between the two movies. FD2 refers to his death with newsclippings of him having a "freak accident" with a brick or something.

The movie sets it's own rules. In FD2 they set the rule that if you die and come back to life, you break death's cycle and have beaten death. This directly contradicts the ending of Final Destination 1.........when Devon Sawa's character did the exact same thing, yet death still stalked and killed him.

Now ........you're saying the plot came together very nicely? It didn't come together at all. The plot directly contradicted itself............

BackFire
The plot was complete garbage, like evil dead said, lots of holes. The death scenes were cool none the less.

dman_22
I hope in FD3 it still will have "death" chasing people, but I want it to have something different than the last 2.

yes yes yes

Michael Myers 1
The FD series are all about Death in the movies and i thought death chased you if you "cheated death" like when the kid in FD2 got saved by that guy he gets blown up at the end of the movie. Thats because he "cheated" death, he didnt die.

not to argue.

Michael Myers 1
Wait a second i just got what you are talking about..... sorry evil dead you were right

Punker69
Ok after evil deads message i take back my PLOTS AWESOME remark.But although the plot may have not been the best and suspense was low the gore saved it and therefore it gets

8/10

xeous
I had no desire to see the second one so I didn't. I have no desire to see this one so I won't. How much different can you make these movies?

Punker69
did you see the 2nd one tho.because if you havent you shouldnt be downing it its a awesome movie.

botankus
It should be burned like every other sequel in this world which is developed after the success of the previous one.

Also, this series sucks on top of that!!

Michael Myers 1
Nope it dont

Evil Dead
botankus...........why do you hate sequels? Many sequels are great..........some are at par with the originals........a few are even better.

Without sequels we would have no Empire Strikes Back.....no Temple of Doom.....no Last Crusade......

wicker_man
Also Aliens,Godfather Part 2, Evil Dead parts 2 & 3 and Dawn and Day of the Dead.

Michael Myers 1
^ yes there needs to be a hell yea smiley too (ED)

botankus
Yes, that is true that those movies are good and would not exist, but let me tell you when those movies were made:

Temple of Doom - 1984
Godfather II - 1974
Last Crusade - 1989
Empire Strikes Back - 1980

OK, these are good films, but how many were made after 1990? My point is, there is only one thing CHEAPER than taking an idea that works and adding on to it with no original and imaginative thought and that is to simply re-release a motion picture. It is the principal of what the industry has sunk too. I have an example of this, and I'm going to use a list of 2004 movies that someone listed in a thread on this board the other day. Now I want you....anyone for that matter....to tell me which one of the following movies coming out in 2004 required any original thought whatsoever and was not fueled by $$$$. I am sure many derserving original and brilliant films were shelved because of the producers behind these glory-hoarders.
There are also an ample amount of uninspired films based on TV shows, which is almost as lame.

Blade:Trinity-Aug 13
Spider-Man 2-July 2
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban- June 4
Shrek 2 - May 21
Alien vs. Predator- Aug 6
Scooby Doo:Monsters Unleashed - Mar 26
Ocean's 12-Dec 10
Mad Max:Fury Road - July 23
Resident Evil:Apocalypse-Sept 24
The Ring 2-Nov 10
Barbershop 2 -both Feb 6
Starsky and Hutch - Mar 5
Garfield-June 18
Agent Cody Banks 2 - Mar 12
The Chronicles of Riddick - June 11
King Arthur-July 7

Die Hard 4, Rocky VI, Rambo 4, Ned Kelly, The A-Team, Dukes of Hazzard, Thunderbirds, The Woods, Wonder Woman -TBA 2004

wicker_man
King Arthur is not actually based on any tv show or existing franchise.

Gambit Lebeau
if there is a fd3 that would be great all the others were the bomb

Michael Myers 1
yes

ko_kidd_2k1
Don't tell me that wasn't a good sequel.

That movie can stand on its own as a movie. And it just adds to the story and the characters. It's badass.

Anyhow, I thought Final Destination 2 was pretty good--except for that plot point that "evil dead" pointed out. I can't believe that; I've only seen a little bit of Final Destination, so I wasn't too excited about FD2--and had no clue about the plot--but FD2 was a good movie, except parts of the story may not link up with the first one.

Cinemaddiction
The original plot can't be contradicted by something that wasn't set until the 2nd movie. wink

Cinemaddiction
By the way, there almost has to be a sequel, because Death's cycle wasn't finished with Brian Gibbons at the BBQ blowout. He's still got Officer Burke to knock off, as he is the only "cheater" who didn't die at some point in time, in some capacity. Kim is home free, though.

Doesn't anyone remember what Randy said in Scream 2? In a sequel, the rules get bent. Although, it can't really apply to FD 2, because the "Break the cycle by ressurrection" rule wasn't in effect in the 1st installment, so it can't be contradictory. It's that simple.

DeNiro
the only thing cool about the plot with like fd2 was that they were all related like the one guy cheated death because he didnt go to that one show were the building collapsed because that one guy in the end of fd1 got hit by that sign and so on u remeber that its hard to explain i thought tthat was cool but yea plot did kinda suck but with horror movies i always over look that since horror movies really dont need plots

flattop321uk
Hi
A rollercoaster would be ace. Aint it funny how so many people want to see a rollercoaster crash its strange :P. Its quite scary how many of you want it to happen but so do I stick out tongue. Well I hope they doo put it in but the only thing is say if it did have a rollercoaster crash it would so f*ck us lot up to go on a ride again stick out tongue it would be scary ARGHHHHH!!.
Also I liked fs2 but it was a bit stupid when that scafolding collapsed on that kid and crushed him to the ground sad what will they think of next the sky falling in on them embarrasment stick out tongue lets hope not. But yeh overall I luv final destinations they are reli gd sit down films and the plane explosion in fs1 how ace. The main things I like are plane, rollercoaster and boat crashes/ explosions smile How ace to no they cant escape stick out tongue
Rite im gonna shut up now cos its mean if it does happen in real life stick out tongue
L8erz...

ko_kidd_2k1
I thought his death was pretty cool.

Not as cool as perhaps his mothers cruel death, but pretty good.

Wolfie
I love the first FD. It had a good story and good, unexpected deaths. FD2 (though I've only seen it once) I thought sucked. The plot, Death working backwards, I thought was a lame twist and it seemed a little too easy for Clear to figure out. Also, I thought the deaths were very predictable. I might see FD3 when there is more information on it.

tabby999
does anyone remember what was on the back of the first ones box? "sick of all those movies with endless sequels" what a bunch of hypocritical wankers. havn't watched the movies though, might eventually.

Cinemaddiction
That was probably directed more towards Hellraiser, Halloween, Friday, Nightmare, Witchcraft, and Child's Play.

A 3rd installment really isn't necessary, IMO.

tabby999
yeah, we know who they were directed at, but you cant whinge about movies with lots of sequels then start bending your own plot rules to make more movies, its like saying its discraseful that people eat so much meat then have a steak, they'll probibaly end up making 7 movies too

Tammy1990
I liked the second FD2, but i loved the first one, i thought that it was awesome! the second was alrite, but i would of prefered Devon Sawa in it. Im a big Devon Sawa fan, and i would love to have this movie have him in it...its impossible, but it would be nice. But in final destination 2, if thats how clear said that alex died*in an electric accident* then why didnt she have a baby in the seond movie and was in the mental hospital, becuase she had a baby at the end of final destination... it dosent make sence...and i didnt like how ali larter died... i dontthink that im going to like this movie all that much...

charmedFairy
Ya, i was pretty pissed they killed off devon sawa, big fan too, I thought in the first movie that electric thing that fell off the building killed him and his friend but turns out he commited suicide sad and then ali larter died, that came as a big shock to me, they better put some hot guy in the 3rd one big grin

tabby999
having now seen the two movies i must say i'm not all that interested in the third movie. i didn't like either of the other movies, but i can see there are enough fans to warrent making the next movie. i wont watch it but i'm sure lots of people will

oh and i dont mean to be anal on this, but in 2, the pane of glass shouldn't have fallen flat like it did, it should have tipped over onto its side and sliced him down the middle from head to toe. now had they done that instead of that silly "splat" death, i'd have been impressed.

slayer
Thx For The Info MichaelMyers1smile

zombieman
I enjoyed the original back when I first saw it at the cinema, but I wouldn't say its had a lasting effect on me by any means; I don't know how i'd feel about it if I watched it today. I also saw the sequel at the cinema and I can remeber being unimpressed, Tony Todds performance sticks in my mind, but as it was a small part it does little to save a film which did nothing to expand on the original plot.

As for the third installment, have they scrapped the idea of making it in 3D? This for me would have a pinch of novelty value, but like most 3D movies thats all it will have going for it.

T.M
as long as it is well made i think it may be cool i didn't like the second i thought that the plot was poor because i think that they concentrated to much on cool deaths ( which they were. ) but a rollercoaster accident that was mentioned earlyer sounds really cool

Wolfie
Clear having the baby was only in the alternate ending. The theatrical ending, where they go to Paris and Carter gets hit with the sign is the ending the sequel continues with. In the actual story (leaving out the alternate ending), Alex was killed between the two movies when a brick falls on him or something.

After watching it again, I found more respect for it. It made sense why it was made because those that lived affected more and more people that they shouldn't have.

As for Alex getting killed between the movies... I see what you guys are saying but just because you cheated Death doesn't mean you're immortal. Everybody dies someday, it could have been in a brand new design having nothing to do with the plane crash.

papabeard
With regard to the plot i think the characters believe that new life cheats deaths plan, but it doesnt really, because death keeps coming for them and both charcters who you say die and are the ressurected, get killed anyway. death just gets a new plan

MornGlory
i liked the 2nd Final Destination = and the first one - not many people I know liked the 2nd one... but i liked that whole accident scene at the beginning...

anyways...i hope that make a Final Destination 3

Zilverz
Maybe in the 3rd installment we will all get to see if the "Candyman" mortition is really death himself.

papabeard
The crash sequence in FD2 was incredible. One of the best I have ever seen, but when you have something like that at the start of the film its difficult to follow and kep the momentum up, HoweverI do like the film

As We Collapse
dude! you still post here? thats sick, i remember you, i used to be xblanex i think my name was on here.

sorcerer4u
Well.... I liked the 1st one and the 2nd one. But I think I had enough with them. I don't say that I don't like seeing a 3d one... I'm saying that it's not very necessary to make another sequel...

Jordon911
I read that they will be doing a Final Destination 3, after some other projects and such. It's also being considered to do it in 3D which i think would suck!!! But if they do i will still watch it....

Wolfie
3D movies do suck. They put all their effort into making it 3D and don't bother with anything like creativity, story, etc.

Fun fact: Freddy's death in Freddy's Dead would have been a lot cooler had they not decided to make it 3D.

SaTsuJiN
a 3rd one?.. lordie.. how many so called 'accidents' can they cook up before they start making simple household items (like a toothbrush) lethal? "Oh no!... dont run with that lollipop in your mouth... *crunch*.. too late..."

Beastro
I kind of like the idea of a 3rd installment.The first to where so much fun that it would be illogical not make a 3rd.

Wendigo
FINAL DESTANATION IS THE BEST HORROR FRANCHISE FOR A LONG TIME

andypandy
Originally posted by Wolfie
Fun fact: Freddy's death in Freddy's Dead would have been a lot cooler had they not decided to make it 3D.

THAT IS SO TRUE i dont own it on dvd yet but on the vid it goes in to 3D and you cant see what the hell is going on its sucks ass (plus the 3d glasses DONT WORK) lol

gls
Title: Cheating Death: final destination 3
Premise:
Six-years after the events of the previous film, the story now follows a high school senior who fails to stop a fated roller coaster ride that she predicted would cause the deaths of several of her friends. She then teams with a schoolmate in a race against time to prevent death from revisiting the survivors of the accident.
DETAILS

- Originals creators Glen Morgan and James Wong are returning. Glen was/is the co-writer, while James was/is the writer and director.
- There are rumors that the film will be in 3-D.
- The second sequel to the popular Final Destination film.

--------------------------- thats all from UHM

gls
from UHM...

4/17/05
Co-writer Glen Morgan spoke with SciFi Wire recently, revealing small details on the film. Here's some of what he said: "I don't know if we ever successfully pull it off, but Jim and I like to have themes, and this one, for the Wendy character, is about loss of control. ... You got a roller coaster, psychologists will tell you that's why people hate 'em. Why you're afraid of them. Or why you're afraid to fly. Because you have no control. And for me, ... when I'm going up any roller coaster, I just say, 'I want out.' But I'm not getting out. That's just torture. ... It's unbearable. I'm nervous talking about it. ... If you look at death, that's . ... All of a sudden. I feel that if it wants us, . I think that's why the franchise kind of works."

Wolfie
So this has NOTHING to do with the first two?

gls
no it doesn't...its only set 6 years after them i think its a good thing i was kinda sick of the characters from the second. i hope they died stick out tongue

tabby999
both movies sucked, the third is almost destined to

DarthLazious
FD 3 is gonna rock

tabby999
if its like the last movie its going to go against the first two, then have really stupid deaths coupled with terrible acting and subpar directing not to mention a bored T. Todd coming into the movie with no explenation!

gls
no explanation? what do u mean?

tabby999
did you even watch the first two movies? he plays the mortician that explains death to Clear and whatshername in the second movie and someone in the first. his character isn't explained, they just sneak into a mortuary and he speals off this big rant about death and its workings. then in the second movie, same deal, they just walk in, he tells them a heap of stuff the makers were too stupid to write into the movie ina decent way. it was f*cking stupid and matched the stupid movie quite well

gls
well in the first film, they were looking at todd's body in the morgue or w/e and Tony's character started to talk to them and gave them some "advice".
in the second film Clear goes back to him for help knowing that he would have something to say

Maybe YOU weren't watching the movies

tabby999
that still dosn't explain:
1. why he knows all this shit.
2. why he cares about these kids.
3. why he just launches into this speal about death

gls
well he does work at the morgue. u might know something about death if u work there wink
he doesn't seem to care all that much about them since he let most of them die because of his vague hints.
well givin his line of work..he must want to talk to anyone thats alive...lol

Azrael01
Its called a writers convenience they put in some character to explain elements of the story. Lots of movies and books do it.

tabby999
Originally posted by gls
well he does work at the morgue. u might know something about death if u work there wink

theres a pretty big difference between knowing how someone dies and the eternal workings of death and its plan. it dosn't make sence

Morning_Glory
there is going to be a Final Destination 3 - cant wait happy

Wendigo
I think Final Destination 2 had sick death's in it!

gls
Originally posted by tabby999
theres a pretty big difference between knowing how someone dies and the eternal workings of death and its plan. it dosn't make sence

dude chill..its a movie.
maybe some things in it weren't meant to be explained..

tabby999
i think the movie sucks and i cant remember if it was you or someone else but i was questioned over a aspect of the movie an i elaborated, if you dont want to follow the convo the the logical end becuase you cant see the answer you want being there, dont start the convo

gls
ignoring the last post... stick out tongue
u can view some pics from the film at
http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/movies/finaldestination3.php

Wolfie
It appears that they dropped the "Cheating Death" title. That's a good thing.

How much did Tony Todd know anyway? All he said that in death, there are no accidents. So we can come to the conclusion that he believes in predestination.

gls
It appears that they dropped the "Cheating Death" title. That's a good thing.

How much did Tony Todd know anyway? All he said that in death, there are no accidents. So we can come to the conclusion that he believes in predestination.

well thats the main thing of the films isn't it? the were all destined to die, and the cheated death. so the rest of the film is to get them for cheating.

man, good thing that doesn't happen in school..

b-dan
well all i know is that it relased on Febuary 24 2006 havent seen the second one tho havent got around to watch it

jayy
Originally posted by tabby999
both movies sucked, the third is almost destined to

Yo, you are crazy. Final Destination 1 was good, but part 2 was awesome.

Final Destination 3 will be good too. I don't really like the idea of a roller coaster but, we will see.

laughing

deathbycorn
This could be cool.

In Australia there was this old rollercoaster called the bush beast or something at Australias Wonderland and everytime I went on it I thought the carrage would come off the tracks and everyone would fall to their certain deaths!

big grin

Wolfie
Originally posted by b-dan
well all i know is that it relased on Febuary 24 2006 havent seen the second one tho havent got around to watch it
The first one is and will remain the only really good one. The second one wasn't much. The third one will be crap.

jayy
The first one is and will remain the only really good one. The second one wasn't much. The third one will be crap.

We will have to wait and see. I'm sure it will be good and gory. Like in FD 2 when the fence cut the guy into shreds. Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

wink

b-dan
The first one is and will remain the only really good one. The second one wasn't much. The third one will be crap. thanks for the tip i wont watch it then

gls
Originally posted by jayy
We will have to wait and see. I'm sure it will be good and gory. Like in FD 2 when the fence cut the guy into shreds. Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

wink
i don't know about any one else here but the main reason i watch these films is for the gore (no not Al)
the quality of the film is something i look at secondly

jayy
All horror movies have to have gore, otherwise they will SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Final Destination 2 f@@king rocked. Way better than the first.

The only part that sucked in the second was Ali Larter getting killed. The freeway scene was MUCH BETTER than the plane blowing up in the first.

FINAL DESTINATION 2 IS BETTER THAN THE FIRST AND I THINK ALL HERE ARE IN AGREEMENT WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On to the next thread please, this one is done!!!

laughing FINAL DESTINATION 3 WILL BE GOOD laughing

Wolfie
FD2 hardly rocked. It was somewhat necessary if you buy into it. It had a more comical tone which I didn't care much for.

http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/movies/fd3.jpg

Prince Nauj
they already revealed the poster, its on comingsoon.net

jayy
I think it will be pretty good. There are ALOT of people looking forward to seeing this.

The fan base for these movies has basically reached a cult following status. More people like these movies rather than dislike them. Which is very cool.

I saw the trailer today right before I watched Saw II.

www.FD3movie.com

wink

Susan-Storm
The Second one scared me to death..i liked it no expression i think

Solo
All horror movies have to have gore, otherwise they will SUCK
You're a ****ing deuschebag.

ladygrim
i wasnt at all keen on the first two but this on looks like its worth watching wink

jayy
Originally posted by Solo
You're a ****ing deuschebag.

crybaby Do you need a tissue Solo?crybaby

LizzyT123
Ah, they better not make a new Final Destination! The first one was good, and some parts of the second were okay, but they will probably make this one HORRIBLE! I hope I'm wrong!

jayy
big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

http://sorenz.dk/Final%20Destination%203%20%20poster.jpg

At least it will be better than Freddy vs Jason. wink

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/28/catwithgun0iv.gif

LizzyT123
whatever man, we all know that they should make another ninja turtles movie instead of Final Destination!

jayy
Originally posted by LizzyT123
whatever man, we all know that they should make another ninja turtles movie instead of Final Destination!

roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Opinions, opinions & more opinions. More people like the Final Destination movies than dislike them. Welcome to the minority Lizzy. wink

http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/9684/turntable013yt.gif LISTEN-TO-HOUSE-MUSIC!http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/9684/turntable013yt.gif

Impediment
FD1 was watchable, 2 was for crap. Just like Saw 2, the death scenes were good, but that doesnt make up for the godawful storyline.

deathbycorn
I watched FD2 again the other night. The start where they explain what happened in the first movie is cool, when the girl is asleep and the TV is on her room. But it should of just been about the chick from the mental hospital, not that main girl, she can't act.

Impediment
I agree. Ali Larter is much hotter and a better actor.

LizzyT123
I liked the death scenes on the second FD. They were also pretty cool on the first. But I really didn't like the actors in the second, like that crack head, and that one main character girl, and her dumb stoner friends.

My fav death scene was when the guy who won the lottery I think, got the ladder shoved in his eye. That was hillarious!

LizzyT123
Whatever jayy, I don't wanna be a statistic!

Impediment
I liked the bus coming outta nowhere and creaming that girl.

LizzyT123
now that was also hillarious!

Impediment
The bathroom scene was a little too far fetched for me.

LizzyT123
Um, bathroom scene? The first one? I remember in the first one where the guys best friend gets strangled, by some kind of cord...I forgot!

jayy
Originally posted by Impediment
I liked the bus coming outta nowhere and creaming that girl.

Yeah that was the best death scene in FD1. In FD2 it was when the fence totally diced the druggie!! Damn good.

FD3 in Feb. Like it or not. Just deal...................................

http://files.rocketfish.net/files/macros/byewhore1.gif

Impediment
....sigh.....I guess I'll have to.

LizzyT123
jayy! why do you all of a sudden have to be so sassy and mean?

jayy
Originally posted by LizzyT123
jayy! why do you all of a sudden have to be so sassy and mean?

I'm not being sassy and mean. I'm just responding to the threads and voicing my opinion. Just like everyone else. Sorry if I offended you.

wink

LizzyT123
sly

thomasgeorge
javy is a gay peice of dog crap

b-dan
he derserves to be called something better than dog crap think of better insults like **** tard or something lol

LizzyT123
I personally would say We-Taw-Did

jayy
Originally posted by thomasgeorge
javy is a gay peice of dog crap

You are such a DORK!

roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

LizzyT123
......so, uh, yeah, I hope Final Destination will be good.

jayy
FD3 will be good. wink

LizzyT123
ah, your so positive about FD3, thats a good thing

jayy
YUP.

wink

ragin_canagin
I think FD 1&2 were enough.

LizzyT123
I totally agree. The second one was pretty lame, especially with that stoner guy, he was stupid. I did like some of the death scenes, but they were all mostly really cheesy and fake,.

jayy
I can't wait for FD III. I loved Parts I and II. Cool story-telling. It will make you stop and think for a little bit. When is your time up?

cool

LizzyT123
I hope not soon. It also makes you wonder if there is some reaper out there hunting you, maybe if its even tried to kill you before.....smile

Beckspistol
I agree with Lizzy about the second part
and I hope FD III will be a good movie.

LizzyT123
I hope it doesn't have too many computer graphics, I hate those!

jayy
I think it will be good and gory!!

stick out tongue

Wolfie
I just got around to upgrading my Quicktime player because I was tired of all new movie trailers not working. I just watched the FD3 trailer, it looks terrible! Ooooh, girls in a tanning bed... where have I seen that before?

"The first time, Death found them.
The next time, Death warned them.
This time, Death will finish them."

What does that even mean?! All of these movies follow the same formula. Someone gets a vision of an upcoming death (a warning if you will), prevents a bunch of people from getting killed, and Death stalks them until they're dead. Death finds them in all the movies, Death warns them in all the movies, Death finishes them in all the movies. sick

LizzyT123
do you have a link or anything?

Wolfie
http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/finaldestination3/

jayy
www.fd3movie.com

Check it.

FistOfThe North
"Final Destination 2" was The most goriest movie I have ever seen until watching "Hostel". "Final Destination" Pt. 1 rocked too.

I have high hopes for "Final Destination 3" It might rock harder than part 2 and if it does, it will be the goriest film ever lording over "Hostel" IMHO.

I'll be looking forward to it this Feb.

Wolfie
You haven't watched many horror movies, have you, FistOfThe North? If FD2 was the goriest movie you've ever seen.

FistOfThe North
You haven't watched many horror movies, have you, FistOfThe North? If FD2 was the goriest movie you've ever seen.

Can you please tell me of another movie besides "Final Destination 2" that was consistently gory throughout. Thank you.

And "Horror" happens to be my favorite movie genre so I've watched many. Many scuk unfortunately but I'll wait for your answer..

Wolfie
Dead Alive, Evil Dead, Land of the Dead, Hellraiser, Saw, High Tension. Hell, I'm watching Hide and Creep right now, one of the worst movies I've seen all year, and I see more gore than FD2.

FistOfThe North
Dead Alive, Evil Dead, Land of the Dead, Hellraiser, Saw, High Tension. Hell, I'm watching Hide and Creep right now, one of the worst movies I've seen all year, and I see more gore than FD2.

Dead Alive: Never seen it sounds like a str8 2 video b-movie

Evil Dead rulz forever, pt 2 too, 3 puked but it was gory towards the dead mostly. Not the living, who feel pain. That's partly why gore is gory, cause it's painful. I won't be as shocked by seeing a zombie beheaded moreso than a human.

Land of the dead, nope. I'm talking about consistent human gore where humans are mostly the victims, like "Hostel" and "F.D 1-2"

"Saw"..hm.."Saw" had gore in it but what the focus really was, was psychological the gore was secondary, to me. I'm talking about a movie with gore primarily in it. For that purpose and that purpose only.

"High Tension" never heard of it

"Hide and Creep" either they both sound like b-movies that never even came out in theatres. I haven't been convinced. "F.D" takes it, man. Well "Hostel" is king now..

jayy
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

Evil Dead rulz forever, pt 2 too, 3 puked but it was gory towards the dead mostly. Not the living, who feel pain. That's partly why gore is gory, cause it's painful. I won't be as shocked by seeing a zombie beheaded moreso than a human.

Land of the dead, nope. I'm talking about consistent human gore where humans are mostly the victims, like "Hostel" and "F.D 1-2"

"Saw"..hm.."Saw" had gore in it but what the focus really was, was psychological the gore was secondary, to me. I'm talking about a movie with gore primarily in it. For that purpose and that purpose only.

"Hide and Creep" either they both sound like b-movies that never even came out in theatres. I haven't been convinced. "F.D" takes it, man. Well "Hostel" is king now..

Yep! Very Well Said Bro! The Final Destination movies f@@king RULE!!

I can't wait for FD3!!!!!!!!!!

wink

deathbycorn
Wrong Turn had a bit of gore!

Wolfie
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

You were saying that FD2 was the goriest movie you've ever seen. You didn't say that they had to be "human" (zombies are human afterall, dead humans). So what if the gore isn't the focus? The gore is still present. FD2 is hardly a movie to see for the gore, it's a movie to see cheesy, stupid deaths.

T.M
You were saying that FD2 was the goriest movie you've ever seen. You didn't say that they had to be "human" (zombies are human afterall, dead humans). So what if the gore isn't the focus? The gore is still present. FD2 is hardly a movie to see for the gore, it's a movie to see cheesy, stupid deaths.

agreed.

Impediment
FD 1 was amusing enough and worth a watch. FD2 was boring and felt so regurgitated, IMO. FD3 will be the same thing, I'm betting, and I shan't be seeing it.

BlackSunshine
I really didnt care for the first two. I'm not planning on seeing a third one.

WrathfulDwarf
While watching Supernatural last night on the WB I saw the trailer. Looks good but I have mix feelings for the FD series. I love the gore scenes but the story is just rather blank. If this series had a fair storyline it would really be a great horror franchise. The FD storylines just need a few good adjustments.

ladygrim
ive only seen the second one so ill send my sister to the cinema to watch it then if she says its good ill watch

K.Diddy
So is this out yet?

LizzyT123
I don't think so.

jayy

It will be out in early Feb.

This movie will do really well at the theatre. They're are tons of people awaiting this movie.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/gatorgirl22/DOIT.gif

LizzyT123

It will be out in early Feb.

This movie will do really well at the theatre. They're are tons of people awaiting this movie.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/gatorgirl22/DOIT.gif

tons of people? maybe you could just represent yourself jayy. smile

I would like to see this movie. smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>