Bug Hall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tates8
ok I did a search and nothing came up, so forgive me if one's all ready open...

I Love Him!! I saw him in Get a Clue w/Lindsay Lohan and thought was was hot, so I looked him up a realised he's Alfalfa!

I just finished watching The Little Rasicals and I remembered that he was in Get a Clue. So I came to my computer and decided to look for some recent pictures of him, and could only find one.

Anyone know of any other recent pix?

Kes
Havent a clue who he isconfused
I need a pic.

HannaBananabal
Bug is a cutie! I remember him in Get A Clue as well. Here's a pic of him in it... I'm lookin for more now...

tates8
OMG that's great!

This is the only one I found

luvbughall101
i saw him in get a clue too.....hes sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooo hott! lol. i found another picture other than those 2, but i dont know how do add it, if u tell me how, then i'll show u guys the pic that i got

HannaBananabal
Make sure the picture is in jpeg format, and when you click "Add Reply" ... at the bottom is an option "Attach File" ... click "browse" and find your file. When you're done typing your post, click Submit, and it should show up.

animechik333
ahhhhhhhhhh. one word: hottness.

hobbit_lover
he reminds me of Adam Brody.... but he is good looking!

socc3rsweeti377
hes soo frikin amazinngggggg woo can you say HOTTT and a SUPER actor:-D

turkesa
I don't know who he his, I think i've never saw him in any movie or something like that... embarrasment confused

Sarah15
he was alfalfa wasnt he?? wow hes grown up..now he's hot

Andi
Does anyone have any pictures from when he was on Cold Case?

Morning_Glory
who is he

Andi
He is a REALLY hot actor! He has been on: Get a Clue, Skipped Parts, The Stupids, The Little Rascals, Strong Medicine, Cold Case, The Big Green, Arizona Summer, Footsteps, The King and Queen of Moonlight Bay, Kelly Kelly, Safety Patrol, Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves, The Munster's Scary Little Christmas, Tad, Mel, Charmed, CSI, Providence, and Im pretty sure thats it. The movie u would probaly know him from is The Little Rascals. He played Alfalfa.

Dazzler619
Good looking guy but who's gonna name their son Bug?

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
isnt his real name brandon?

SimplySP_9
Yeah, his real name is brandon, and now HES EVEN HOTTER then he was in Get A Clue. AT least thats my opinion. In Get a Clue when hes showing Lindsay Lohan his house and pics of ihm on the wall there was one of him when he was little and that was when I realized he was Alfalfa. I was in shock. Im like WOH, how'd he get so hot???

botankus
This was the kid on The Stupids, and shall forever be remembered as that for me. You guys can have your Bug Hall fantasies on your own.

bloody_romance
OMG THIS GUY IS AMAZING!!...in the episode of cold case where he plays matthew adams he is gorgeous...he's a punk guy in a cult and when he's at that club i almost died...the deep blue eyes and the hair and that eyebrow thing...this guy is do-a-ble...he is absolutely gorgeous and more pictures of him should be floating out on the internet...
<.\.3.a.n.d.i.e.

Thats So Wicca
I only found like, one picture, the reason I signed up here was to see the other two pictures you guys posted. He's absolutely my favorite actor and a complete hottie big grin

Thats So Wicca
I NEED the pictures of him from Cold Case. Those are the best EVER! He had safety pins in his eyebrows! HE WAS SOOOOOO HOTT! Those eyes...they could just melt you, I'm tellin ya..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.