Predictions - Episode II - Captain REX's Dark Jedi RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
////Star Wars Episode II: Predictions\\\\

Your ships pull into Thajkon's headquarters on Coruscant, but find it empty. There is a message waiting for you there. Terran turns it on, a hologram of the armored, cloaked man appearing, his eyes glowing blue, even more so than the hologram normally does.

"Greetings, Dark Jedi," Thajkon begins. "If you are hearing this message, then you must have survived the infiltration of Oovo IV and retrieved your target, Tarnidmir. And I trust it was successful." He stops for a moment, then resumes, the hologram flickering slightly.

"As you can tell, I have deserted the base on Coruscant. If you left your ships or any belongings there, you can retrieve them."

"Our new base is in the Hoth System. You will find me, I assure you."

The hologram ends.

<><><><><><><><><><>

3 months later...

It is in the early morning hours in the Hoth System. You are all asleep in your own separate quarters, except for Legion and Terran...

You are running through a dense jungle, avoiding poisonous plants and dangerous animals, cutting through the thick brush with your lightsaber, the deep red blade hacking through all. An unsentient shriek pierces the air, making you run faster. Your are getting winded, but you cannot stop...

Thousands of red, insectoid beings carry giant stone blocks up the side of a work in progress, looks like some sort of temple. They are constantly whipped by beings, most of which are human, who also have lightsabers at their belts...

A man stands in a crowd of the red insectoids in a jungle, clutching something in his right hand. He holds the hand above his head, as a sign of victory. The red insectoids bow down in his presence, as do other men with lightsabers, saluting on top of it...

The jungle burns violently, soldiers firing blasters at each other, setting trees ablaze with cannons and flamethrowers. Screams of anguish go up...

The man ignites a red lightsaber and hacks through soldiers...

Lightsabers clash quickly, flashing vividly, but one blow finds its mark...

You keep running, hacking down a tree to cross a gorge as a horde of insectoid beasts approach from behind, throwing spears at you or firing blasters...

"The Sith shall rise again!" hollers the man, lightning flashing...

A Jedi swings his blue lightsaber downwards with a war cry and there is a flash...

Galiss Noob, you wake up in a mask of your own sweat, screaming. You stop, breathing heavily.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" a Geonasian asks. You have never seen him before, or his elephantine Cragmoloid cohort.

The rest of you sleep quietly, waking slowly at the sound of Galiss's screaming.

You are on the space station that Thajkon wrestled from the grasp of a pirate clan for his own private usage. Now that he has deemed you worth of being his lackies, he uses it as the headquarters for you to report back to. A majority of you stay on the space station, the Hoth System being so remote that it takes forever to go anywhere, and you do like the peace and quiet...

Legion and Terran awake in their shared room to a wonderful view of the gas planet Jhas, one of the six planets in the Hoth System, one of two gas giants.

"Wow, another unusual morning," Terran says sarcastically. When you first began staying here, the ever twirling clouds of Jhas were stunning. Now you find it boring.

Breakfast time, for those who want it...

yerssot
(I like the same bedroom thingie rex wink)
(so, if we're in the hoth-system, we can go to where-ever the big giant head is sitting?)

*wakes up*
"hmmm... I think it will change soon enough, Terran."
*holds her close for a second*
"Things always change..."
*goes off to a closet to double-check on his and sol-leks lightsabre, giving one last look at her*

Darth Revan
Quor wakes up to the shrill sound of his alarm clock, cursing in Quermian. He stretches his long neck and limbs out before clipping his lightsabers to his belt and heading out towards the dining hall.

Captain REX
She gives you one of her unusual Andoan kisses, not that you mind...

You quickly get dressed, hearing Galiss's scream. He has done this before. It's that weird amulet he stole from Tyr's dead body...but you have no say there. Thajkon has told you that it is vital to his plans. But you worry about Galiss. He's seeming quite strange...

Sol-leks' lightsaber continues to gather dust in the closet, next to your lightstaff and Terran's lightsaber.

You leave the room, seeing the Geonasian and the Cragmoloid at Galiss's door. You do not recognize them, but they have lightsabers and guns aplenty...

Captain REX
Quor, you've got a view of Jhas as well. It still mesmerizes you for some reason...

You also come out and see the Geonasian and the Cragmoloid, as well as Legion on the other side of them.

Darth Revan
Quor steps over cautiously and stands next to Legion. "Do you know these...?", Quor asks him in a low hiss.

Captain REX
The Geonasian and Cragmoloid take notice of you.

"Who the hell are you folks?" the Geonasian clicks at you, the Cragmoloid remaining silent.

Darth Revan
"Exactly what I was wondering," Quor says, starting to sound angry.

Captain REX
"Come on, speak up! What are your names," the Geonasian asks.

tptmanno1
"Dammit, God what the hell do I have to do to get some sleep!"
*Walks out to the Gammorean encounter*

Darth Revan
"I see no reason why I should tell you my name before I know yours," Quor snaps at him, casually pulling back the edge of his cloak to show his weapons.

Captain REX
Gamorrean, Kydor? Geonasian and Cragmoloid, actually...

"And I see no reason why I should tell you my name at all," the Geonasian says, reaching for his sonic blaster. Damn those weapons, you cannot block them with a lightsaber. "Just tell me your names."

The Cragmoloid puts a hand on his shoulder, saying nothing.

"Quit it! They'll talk first!" snarls the Geonasian.

tptmanno1
Ah same thing...
"Talk? About what? Hurry Up Im impatiant and irratable in the morning"

Captain REX
"Another one!" the Geonasian curses, holding you at gun point best he can. "Just tell me your names and stop bothering us!"

tptmanno1
"You don't want do point that at me"
Force pull the sonic gun
"Now, talk to us calmly, its too early to kill you. Who wants to know our names?"

Darth Revan
Quor looks down at the sonic blaster with contempt. "Quor," he says, "my name is Quor.

Captain REX
The sonic blaster skids from his grasp, Kydor. He snarls again, using the Force to pull it back.

These guys can use the Force too!

"Quor eh? Quor Anos?" the Geonasian says. "I've heard of ya. Saw you on the Holonet. Wanted man for murder, evading arrest, breaking into and out of Oovo IV three months ago, etcetera."

He extends a hand. "I'm Silun Prac."

Silun Prac was once a Jedi, as Kydor will be able to tell.

"Hey, you're Kydor, aren't ya? Damn long time since I've seen you!"

tptmanno1
"Can't say the same about you. I don't remember you a bit."

Captain REX
"You dolt! We had lightsaber training practice together! I nearly killed you!" Silun chuckles.

You do remember him a bit now...always trying to best everyone at everything, especially when it came to his rival Geonasian Jedi, Xeth Tam. But, then again, you remember you were never fond of him.

Darth Revan
Quor extends a long fingered hand to the Geonosian. "That's right," he says, smiling a little.

tptmanno1
"Oh yea, now I remember. Cocky Bastard as I remember correctly."

Captain REX
"Most likely," the Cragmoloid butts in. He's got a deep, monotonous voice. "I am Jarggs Plitho. I work with this loser."

Silun shakes your hand vigorously, Quor. "Yeah, that break in was spectacular. They had some film on the Holonet from the scene. You guys kicked ass!"

"If I remember, the man who put it on the Holonet was some guy named Karkos..."

Bespin Bart
"That would be me," Karkos said, stomping out of his quarters. He had shut the blast shield on his window. Jhas bored him.

"I was in the security room most of the time, so I snatched a recording before gettin out."

General Zink
"You imbecile," Reeth said, likewise stomping out of his quarters. Jhas still marveled him, for a Sith Lord's ship had once crashed into the gaseous clouds. Of course, that Sith Lord was an idiot.

"I am Reeth," Reeth states simply. "Silun, eh? Silun, ever the cocky bastard...you'll remember Karkos and I, if you dare."

Captain REX
"Ah, fellow ex-Jedi!" Silun realizes, getting a glimpse of you both. "Wonderful footage, Karkos. Reeth, didn't recognize you! Must be all that armor...erm...why the hell are you wearing armor this time in the morning?"

General Zink
"It's a life support system, Silun," Reeth tells him, glaring. "I was crippled, if you remember. Now, if I may be so bold, what are you doing here?"

Darth Revan
"Yes, and who are you besides 'Silun'?"

Captain REX
"Ah, right, you're a cripple, sorry," Silun scoffs. "You did move kinda slow in the footage." He laughs heartily, though that merely annoys you.

Jarggs rolls his beady eyes, which are nearly hidden under a heavily scarred, thick brow. He rubs his neck with his trunk for a moment, then speaks up. "We're here to talk to Thajkon. He offered us a chance to work for him. We didn't know that you were working for him."

"What do you mean besides 'Silun,'" Silun asks. "That's my name!"

Captain REX
At this point, you are all joined by Christof Joulden.

Christof, you've been wandering the galaxy since you killed your master and left the Jedi Order, not able to handle the reality of your mentor's betrayal and death. Some people consider you not exactly mentally stable, but you know otherwise.

You joined Silun Prac and Jarggs Plitho in your wanderings, for they both had sad life stories like you. While most of the time you do not like being with others, they were the exception.

You walk into the hallway, carrying Silun's bags, as he always makes you do. You aren't one to argue, but it bites.

You see two men, a Quermian, a Zabrak in heavy armor, and a humanoid standing with Silun and Jarggs outside the room of a Duros, who is sweating profusely. You wonder what they are up to...

xeous
"Is there a problem here that I can take care of, Silun?"

Christof sets down a bag and pulls back his cloke to expose his saber.

General Zink
"Slow, Silun? I bet you are not as fast as I am..." Reeth scoffs, letting his lightsaber slide out of his secret arm compartment. "I need a challenge anyway..."

xeous
"Silun?"

Christof sets down the other bag.

Captain REX
"I doubt it, Reeth," Silun scoffs equally.

"Christof, want to take him for me? I need some entertainment..." he chuckles, keeping his lightsaber in hand just in case. "Shouldn't be to hard. Don't kill him, just knock him over..."

You guys ready for a duel? I want to get Xeous acquainted with the dueling system.

General Zink
Reeth chuckles. "I'll take you both on..."

Captain REX
"What, are you nuts?" Silun asks. "You'd cut me in two at the first chance! Christof is better with a lightsaber than I am..."

Wow, a compliment from Silun, Christof! A rare find...

xeous
Christof chuckles.

"I think you are much too overconfident in my abilities...It's all hearsay. But I do thank you for the compliment, nonetheless."

Captain REX
"No problem..." Silun says, keeping his lightsaber hilt in his hand unactivated.

General Zink
"Still, I could use some exercise with my blade. It's been three months since the break in of Oovo IV, and more recently a month since a bounty hunter tried to kill me on Bespin..." Reeth taunts.

"Care for a spar, my good man?" he asks Christof. "You seem pretty capable with a blade."

Captain REX
If Christof is not up for it, Thajkon has set up other ways for getting exercise. One room is dedicated to fighting remotes, another is a dueling court, and Christof is not the only person who is good with a sword.

xeous
"If we must. I'd rather only use it when neccessary but since fighting my imaginary enemies in solo practice is growing old...Maybe we could knock some rust of."

xeous
...Christof looks at Silun.

"Maybe I could be introduced to the....Man I will be dueling? Do you know him from somewhere?"

Captain REX
"You might know Reeth, he's a fellow ex-Jedi! He got horribly crippled..."

Reeth, more annoyance.

"...so he's slowed down. Still, he's good with a blade..."

I'll go make the dueling thread...

Darth Revan
The mention of dueling makes Quor hunger for a good fight. "I'll fight anyone who's up to it..."

xeous
"I can't say I know him. You see...I...came to the order somewhat late and was, what I felt, rushed through my force training. I guess seeing potential and watching it develop is somewhat invigorating. I held grudges...My master couldn't wait too see what I could become. I know we wern't supposed to have feelings but...I couldn't help it. They told me that no one could pass the trials by the age of 20...I hate it when people limit my abilities. Hate it...Sorry, I've been rambling."

General Zink
"You might not, I may be before your time..." Reeth says...

*rushes over to dueling thread*

Captain REX
Jarggs Plitho steps forewards, Quor.

"I'll spar with you." He takes out his lightsaber and ignites the yellow blade.

I'll go make the dueling thread for you.

Captain REX
Reeth finds himself defeated by Christof after a last few intense blows, laying on the ground.

"Ha! I told you he was better than you, Reeth! Younger and less metalic!" Silun chuckles. He turns to watch Quor and Jarggs spar.

General Zink
"I have to admit," Reeth says, winded by the fast-paced duel, "that young Christof here has great potential." He nods slightly, as his synthetic neck will allow him.

xeous
Potential...That word rings in Christof's ears much as the high pitched wistles that we use on dogs. It's almost painful for him to think of who once told him about how much potential he has...

Baylin
(Jees how much to catch up on for one night! smile )

Galiss sits bolt upright his hearts pounding in his chest, he feels dizzy. It almost feels as if the amulet around his neck is choking him.
Its several minutes before he realises there's a comotion outside. He listens but right at the minute doesn't feel like intervening 'I'll leave them to squabble... I think I need a drink! I must focus......' He thinks to himself.

yerssot
(erm, rex, I do like to get the lightsabres on my belt, it's rather stupid to go out without any form of protection wink)

*looks at Terran*
"Apperently your father has the ability to find and hire kids the entire time."
*walks right pass them, ignoring them completely and goes to Galiss to check up on him*

Trickster
Dalton wakes up, rolling out of bed and standing up, his 'saber hanging from his belt. Under his leather-liek jacket he has hung his two pistols. He leaves the room, heading for the canteen(?), ignoring the newcomers. He nods slightly at those he already knows.
"Morning..."

Trickster
Oh yeah, can I duel with someone so I know the system?

xeous
Awake for hours, Christof always seems to be practicing with his saber...Never stopping, never changing expressions, always concentrating on something...He doesn't mind people not noticing him, in fact, he'd rather it be that way.

presbyguy
*reez observes the dueling and walks toward the group*im up for a duel if anyone wants to lose((reez is cocky))

tptmanno1
"All this dueling is making me ichy for a fight, anyone wanna lose?"

Trickster
Dalton walked back out of the canteen and heard almpst the same thing repeated by different people.
"Sure, I don't mind losing, as long as I know I coud kick your ass in a gun duel."

tptmanno1
"Sure...Thats If you could touch me."
(Rex your cue!)

xeous
Sitting on a step nearby and looking at the Crystals that produce the beautiful Bright Blue Blades that took his masters life Christof murmers;

"Maybe one of you two will know...What exactly are we here for?"

Trickster
(Doesn't Rex come on about 3 am?)

xeous
(I talked to him last night (my time) at like 11 pm till 1 am...I'm on EST)

Trickster
"I don't. I'm in it for the money."

yerssot
(easy people, give rex a breather, he has a life you know wink)

Trickster
(hey we're not saying he doesn't. I was just saying when he came on by my time... I'm normally offline when he's on. That was my point... wink)

tptmanno1
I live really close to rex, he should be on, although I did have a mini day in skoo today

Darth Revan
((It's 3:35 Pacific time, which is where Rex is...))

tptmanno1
exactly!

xeous
I hate to be the snob here but let's keep this thread on track. If you have nothing relavent to say, don't say anything at all...

Captain REX
(Sorry, I had to walk home carrying a bass clarinet! Those things are f***in huge and it's 2 miles to my house from school! Madness)

(Update momentarily...)

Captain REX
Galiss, you do feel a bit dizzy, and there is a greenish tinge to everything.

Kydor and Dalton are to face off then. I'll make THAT thread too...

"Christof, I told you, we're here to get a job from that Thajkon guy," Silun says to you, slightly annoyed.

Reez, so far there are no challengers.

tptmanno1
(Hahaha, and Thats why I play trumpet!!)
"Ready to lose Dalton??"

Captain REX
(I normally play clarinet, which is smaller than trumpet, but my band teacher wanted me to test the bass...)

Thread's been made, Kydor! We just need to wait for Dalton again. You can put some banter in there, just for fun... stick out tongue

yerssot
so, guess I have to wait for Galiss to get an update?

Captain REX
No, not really. Anything you care to do rather than standing outside Galiss's quarters?

yerssot
knock on the door to get in?

Captain REX
The door's open, he's ignoring you folks though...

I mean, other things in the space station.

yerssot
yeah, well, idea wasn't to have a chat with him, just to see if he was doing ok

*looks at Terran*
"Whatcha say we get some breakfast and find something fun to do... wouldn't be that hard"
*winks to her and closes Galiss's door*

tptmanno1
Oh god!

xeous
Christof glares at Silun.

"Then where is this Thajkon? And will everyone here be participating in this job?"

yerssot
*turns around to christof*
"Listen here slick, if you have any questions, you either shut your mouth or you ask them politly to Terran, is that understood?"

Captain REX
"Well, we can go see him right now, I guess!" Silun says, slinging his sonic blaster back over his shoulder and putting away his lightsaber. Quor and Jarggs clash blades and kick at each other. "Jarggs will catch up with us...oh, and grab my bags!" He chuckles as he walks down the hallway, towards the lounge, where the Dark Jedi living here meet occasionally.

Terran giggles as usual, putting in her contacts so that her eyes don't glow eerily. She follows Silun to see what they are up to.

yerssot
*follows Terran, doesn't pay attention to christof anymore*

xeous
Christof looks at Terran after grabbing Silun's bags...

"Why do you wear those contacts? I...I...Kinda like the way your eyes glow...They can be intimidating."

yerssot
*glares at christof*
*shakes his head to him to make clear she's not "huntable" for you*

xeous
"Pack your hormones in a little bag and suck on them, little man. It was just a question. I'm not trying to make a move on someone that obviously wants nothing to do with you."

yerssot
*grabs christof by the throat and pushes him in a rage against the nearest wall*
"Listen up, sports. This sabre was from a man I didn't liked, killed him. So, instead of acting rough, you better know who you're dealing with.
Get this one straight kid, you be a nice kid and listen to Terran or you shut your mouth or you get to chose which sabre you get stuck through your throat.
I won't say it again, ace, so better button it."
*releases him and continues to follow the others*

xeous
Christof laughs.

"You obviously don't understand my intentions and I could have ended you with your initial move. I let you live because you have experience and I could learn from it. No more, no less. And never call me ace. Thanks. This conversation is over."

yerssot
"You don't get it, don't you ace?
Your overconfidence is annoying me, you better change your attitude or prove that you're worthy of being here before you make a challange at either me, Terran, or any other member of the group.
This conversation is over when I tell you it is, so ... don't try anything foolish, or you will feel that sabre."
*eyes flaming, big smile on his face when thinking of stabbing christof through the heart*

*turns around again and whispers*
"They make them dumber every year..."

xeous
"I have no overconfidence...All I ask is minimal respect. All I really deserve, as of now. If you want me to prove myself, I will."

Captain REX
Dark Jedi roughness! Much better! stick out tongue

You are all walking, Terran watching her muscular Legion while Silun chuckles at Christof.

"You nutters, even I know that Thajkon doesn't allow this. I've done business with him before."

xeous
Nods head and says;
"We should settle this now or let it die, we both want the job and we'll probably need to work together. And I would at least like an answer, why do you hide who you really are?"

Captain REX
"Christof, he already has the job. He earned it by breaking Tarnidmir the space pirate out of prison," Silun tells you. Legion was basically the leader of the raid on Oovo IV, a prison asteroid that is nigh impossible for a normal person to walk inside, let alone walk out. Their mission was a success.

xeous
(Alright, I seriously need to back up. I just read the intro post again and I didn't even know who your character was, yessot. It makes sense now.

PS I tried looking for your name under the character creation thread and couldn't find it. Rex told me it was Legion and like I said, I understand now. Back to the story, I guess)

Captain REX
I'll go make the character list...

Terran finishes putting in her contacts. "I don't like my eyes to glow. Not my fault I'm not human..."

xeous
(lol, Rex. I didn't mean to make more work for you.)

Captain REX
Quite alright! It's basically a copy-paste job, that one.

xeous
"I..Didn't mean it that way."

Christof looks at Silun,

"Do you know anything about this 'job'?"

Captain REX
"We're just working for Thajkon as lackies, bodyguards, etcetera, though I'm not sure why he needs bodyguards. Probably mostly for the lackies."

xeous
"I see..."

Christof continues to follow and carry the bags.

Captain REX
Terran walks between you both, Legion and Christof. Oh no, you're both human. Miss Aldoan **** here goes for humans...

"So, what's up?" Terran asks you, Christof, still resting a hand on Legion's shoulder.

(Mind you, she looks like Christina Aguilera in tight rubber)

xeous
"Ummm.."

Christof drops his head. Mind you, he still has the ideals of a Jedi and can feel her emotions...He tries to avoid them by answering with a short response.

"Nothing."

He glances over to Silun again,
"How much longer until I meet our 'boss'?"

Captain REX
You sense much joy and...erm...pleasure... wink

"Really now?" she asks. "That doesn't sound like any fun."

Silun keeps walking, ignoring the question.

General Zink
Reeth walks with them, heading to see Thajkon with them.

"So, once a Jedi, were you?" Reeth asks. "Who was your master?" Reeth knows he might be punching a wound with the question, but that is how he gets to know people. By hitting the soft spot, to know their weaknesses. "He must have taught you well..."

Darth Revan
((jesus I'm off for what six hours and all this new stuff... Did I miss anything important?))

General Zink
(No, not really...just go spar with Jarggs and meet up with us...)

Captain REX
Quor can join you all in walking, if he so chooses, as Jarggs does.

He says nothing as he walks next to Silun, relieving Christof of Silun's bags.

Darth Revan
Quor calls his dagger back to its spot beneath his cloak and puts his lightsabers away before walking with the others.

Baylin
Galiss yawns and thinks 'Will everything glow green when the Sith rise again? I wonder what Thajkon has planned...'
With that Galiss jumps out of bed, sweeps past the people arguing outside and heads for Thajkon to blast him with questions.
"Thajkon, what do you know of Tyr before he worked for you? How did he come by this artifact around my neck? And what are your plans as regards to the holder of this amulet?" Galiss asks

yerssot
"hmmmm.... Kitty got claws here..."
*grins at christof*
"I like that... you'll fit right in here."

*places arm tightly around Terran ans squeezes a bit*

presbyguy
no one wants to fight me shifty i didn't know i was that feared:P

Darth Revan
"I'll have another fight, I guess," Quor says to (err... pb's char whose name I forgot)

Captain REX
No, no more sparring! I only intended for Reeth and Christof to go at it, but then everyone else wanted to! Once Kydor v. Dalton is over, the only duels that will be fought this game will be to the death, and not amongst yourselves...

yerssot
partypooper roll eyes (sarcastic)

go on, hurry up

Darth Revan
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Quor keeps walking with the others..

xeous
"Thank you for removing me of my duties, Jaggrs"

Christof dops his head low again and pulls out one of the two blue crystals again...

"My master...My master was...A fine Jedi and he did teach me well..."

Darth Revan
Quor rolls his eyes at the sentimental tone in Christof's voice.

xeous
"If we wern't strickened on time I'd show you an example, Quor."

yerssot
"Quor IS right, christof.
Your master is as I can see one of your weak points, it's not wise to show anyone your weakpoints, not the jedi, not any friends you might have, not anyone.
They could use that against you."

Darth Revan
"Exactly. Besides, I'd hardly count myself as one of your friends if I were you. Maybe someday, but not now."

xeous
"Maybe you're right, Legion...And Quor. My master was Master Dukaray Senemi and I struck him down with this hilt and the energy from these crystals."

Christof holds out the blue tinted crystals for all to see.

yerssot
"There you go, you killed him, now stop thinking of him.
Better for you to focus on what lies ahead"

xeous
"Yeah...Yeah...Right..."

Christof puts the crystals back into his satch.

Darth Revan
"As did I. But I suppose the difference would be that I never felt anything for my master except a deep, loathing hatred."

xeous
"It haunts me because I didn't understand what he was fighting for. I didn't know, I was ignorant. Now I realize that the Jedi hold us back, they don't let us use our full power. I realize now that if he were still here, we would be unstoppable."

Darth Revan
Quor shakes his head. "No.. That is not the way of the dark side. Eventually you would have killed him, or he you."

Captain REX
Galiss, you storm into the lounge just ahead of the group. The loung is at the center of the space station. The room is a deep red, furniture and shaggy carpet included. Though, it all appears somewhat brown to you...the green tinge starts to fade and it is deep red again.

"Ah, Galiss, I was wondering when you'd wake up," Thajkon says. He is sitting at his desk, holding a cigar in one hand, a book in the other. "I'm sure you questions for me..."

The group walks in (Legion, Christof, Reeth, Quor, Silun, Jarggs, and Terran) and spreads out across the room, I suppose, doing various things. The chef of the mess hall has prepared an oatmeal-like breakfast for everyone. Chef Trizaad is from Tarnidmir's gang.

"...but I have other business to attend to right now. Silun, Jarggs, Christof, will you approach please? Galiss, go eat breakfast, and I shall help you with the amulet troubles. Take it off for right now..."

Galiss, you don't feel like taking it off, but he's giving you a stern look.

"'Ello Thajkon!" Silun says, walking up to the desk. "Your lackies tried to kill me on the way in..."

"If they were, you'd probably be dead, Silun," Thajkon says. "You'd be highly outnumbered. Besides, I watched the duel between Reeth and Christof on the security cameras. I'm quite impressed." Thajkon sets the cigar down on the desk.

Thajkon is a tall man, with dark gray hair pulled back into a short ponytail, and he has a goatee on his chiseled face. His eyes glow blue, like Terran's, for he is her father, and also an Aldoan. He wears a blackish-red uniform, not a wrinkle on it, with a lightsaber at his belt. Aldoan males are warriors, and he definitely looks the part. Very imposing, you feel, Christof.

"So, you three, I trust that you find your new allies to your liking? It would not do at all if you already hate them..." Thajkon says, quite seriously.

"That Legion guy has a big mouth..." Silun says, then cursing in his clicking-buzzing language of Geonasian.

"Legion is one of my finest warriors, Silun," Thajkon replies, frowning. "He has an ability to lead, like I do."

"Quor is a formidable opponent," Jarggs says shortly, his deep voice monotonous.

Thajkon nods, then turns to you. "What did you think of Reeth and the others, Christof?"

xeous
"And that's why the dark side will fail unless we trash the old ways and come up with new ones! If we battle amongst ourselves, we have already lost against the Jedi. He knew this and told me the same just before I struck the final blow. This is what I've been conteplating(sp) since that day. We need not to battle amongst ourselves...Granted, I'm guilty of it too. We need to have a clear mind to reach the ultimate prize. Call me neutral, call me what you will. But for us to beat an enemy when we are fighting a two front war, it wont work, we will be defeated. Again."

Captain REX
Ehem... *points to previous post*

Darth Revan
"A clear mind is a mind without emotion, without passion. A mind without these things is that of a jedi! Besides that, we are not fighting a war with the jedi. I am only working here to keep myself alive," Quor says back, his voice icy cold. He spoons some porridge into a bowl and starts eating.

xeous
"Reeth...Reeth was overconfident. He already established himself as the aggressor and that was his downfall, I hope that he understands his mistake if he is to be an ally of mine. The same with Legion...Though I do understand that he was testing me to see my reactions so, I don't know his true personality...I don't really know much about many of the others except for Quor...He has the traditional views of the 'sith', of the 'dark side'. I believe for us to survive...IF our ultimate goal is to defeat the Jedi, which I do hope it is...We need to band together, almost as brothers. The ways of the Sith ended because of constant feudes between each other. Totally unneeded and rather stupid. And you, I know nothing about the man whom peers upon me with glowing eyes, hopefully you will teach me what I came here to learn."

xeous
(I must have just started typing my first post when you put that there Rex, sorry...And I have to go for a little while, probably be back on at about 9:00 EST (PM, Tonight) )

Darth Revan
((we're not Sith, just darkies there's a big difference y'know...))

xeous
(I didn't say you were sith. I said you had the ideals of sith, the "traits" I guess you could call them)

Captain REX
Word, Quor.

"Hmm...I see," Thajkon says, tapping his fingers on his desk. "Legion was indeed testing you. He tests everyone, keeps them in line. Reeth is one of our more knowledgeable men, rather than a warrior."

"Even so, you have great skills, Christof. Silun and Jarggs as well..."

"You didn't need to tell him that, he knows!" Silun butts in. Thajkon throws a glare at him, and he shuts up.

"What do you three say to joining me, to follow my orders, for power and glory?"

xeous
"I'd appreciate a little more detail, maybe? What exactly would we be doing? If I'm going to be an erran(sp?) boy, count me out."

Darth Revan
Quor chuckles a little at Christof's comment about "the man who peers with glowing eyes".

Captain REX
"Running errands is merely part of the job. My plan is to bring back the Golden Age of the Sith. I'm sure most Dark Jedi would like a part in my plan, but I only let the ones who are worthy into the plot. Consider your fight with Reeth as a small test."

Darth Revan
((ah, the golden age of the Sith.. The mention of it brings back such warm memories...))

xeous
"The golden age of the sith? You mean when one Sith would not only fight his Jedi enemies but also the soldiers fighting in the same cause? It sounds like more of a free for all than a quality military action..."

Christof is definatly intrigued. You can tell by the amount of dialogue he's been using...He has pondered the ways of the Sith for many years.

Darth Revan
Quor finishes his food and tunes in to the conversation going on nearby, though he is still facing away from them. He pulls out his Krath war blade, a single-bladed sword about three and a half feet in length. It is said that the earliest Sith used these blades before lightsabers were developed. It is quite dark in color, almost black, and it gives off a strange aura, one that can only be described as sheer dark power... A weapon worthy of a great Sith Lord evil face

Captain REX
"A free for all? Now that is quite absurd..." Thajkon says. "The Sith did squabble amongst each other, but they had very well placed military strategies. They enslaved races to do their bidding, and willingly invited those who rallied to their cause. It was no free for all."

He paces for a moment. "It is a goal I cannot reach alone. One Sith is not enough. And I am not yet a Sith."

xeous
"I wish to learn the ways of the Sith as soon as you become one. That is my only condition. If that can be met, consider me an ally."

Darth Revan
"Becoming a Sith is not an easily achieved feat, boy!!"

Captain REX
"It will be, Quor, I assure you," Thajkon says. "The Dark-Side has been labeled by the Jedi as a quick path to power. I intend to make sure that is the only thing they are right about..."

"You guys talk too much," Chef Trizaad mutters, giving Thajkon his requested breakfast of Ahrisa, a spicy food, and Canron, a jellied food.

Darth Revan
"Easy, perhaps, but I doubt it would be fast.. Any one of us is much more powerful than the average jedi, but not as much so as a Sith lord. Only a select few in every batch of recruits actually made it to masterhood," Quor said, taking a long draft of wine.

xeous
"I master anything I put my mind to."

Christof glances down to his saber, still locked in his belt.

Darth Revan
Quor stands up and spins his Krath war blade around himself several times in wide, circular strokes.

xeous
Christof tosses down a few credits at Quor's feet.

"Do you do cartwheels and play music too?"
He says jokingly.

"Really though. That's quite an impressive blade. Do you mind if I have a look at it?"

presbyguy
*stands in the doorway*is this invitation only i did help escape from Oovo four several of those droids were destroyed by me *plops down in a chair*

Darth Revan
"For one who is in a room filled with dark jedi who have not yet pledged themselves as your allies, you have quite the bold tongue!!", Quor retorts while using the force to tuck the credits away in a utility pouch.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>