No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, NO! NO! NO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
NO!!!! The Son Of The Mask? ITS THE MASK 2! Only this time it features an Animated BAby Born With The Powers... AND JIM CAREY AIN'T EVEN IN THE FREACKING MOVIE!!!! I Am not Mad, just FREACKING Disapointed.

The Mask Was okay, Pissing funny At midnight the first time I watched it. But "The Son of the Mask" Is Just freacking LAME! OUnce again, It goes to say that movies today are focused on Graphics and $$$ And not on the story.

The Son Of The Mask

Pablo G
Yeah man, it looks shitty. Studios are trying to make money by doing movies related with Jim Carrey (Dumb & Dumberer)

BellaButterfly
Omg!!!!!!!!

What is that!

I am so not going to see that it does not look interesting!

Agent_Diva
The first film was hilarious!!!......how can they even think of trashing it with a crappy sequel!!! mad

Crash Overload
That is EXACTLY The way I feel.

EDIT

Kes
Crash that's illegal.

Crash Overload
What? What Heppened? I don't remeber what I wrote!

Thomas H
christ, the teaser looked horrible!!

Fire
lol its gonna suck

kalantiaw
it's gonna suck and blow at the same time

burlyman
sad

SilverFighter
I never like the original "The Mask" but it did launch Jim Carrey into fame. So who knows if the son of the mask might do the same for another actor. Personally those trailers don't look interesting so I don't think I will go see it.

ash007
actually you know the baby in tralier in kind of scared the s**t out of me stick out tongue

Crash Overload
KAzaa bad, Right.

But Kazaa Lite, you pay a bit... they give you free liftime. Now Legal.

Kes
Crash there's a reason why I PMed, I didnt want to talk about it here.

Korri
woah..

shanie623
I so agree with CO... it's kinda lame... I mean, the son of the mask? lol Plus, where's Jim Carrey? He's like the coolest funniest guy!!! And he's not in it!! It's some computer baby... lol

stinkfist462
sick .. this movie is a shame ..

Crash Overload
He is Canadian big grin

Crash Overload
embarrasment

BackFire
I am expecting this film to possibly be the worst film ever made, even worse then Queen of the Damned....and if you know me, that's saying alot.

Inspector Rick
They really need to stop ruining Jim Carreys movies. As if Dumb and Dumber'er wasnt enough....sheesh

Laviera_j
Aw, they are ok - well some of them. Liar Liar was less rubbish don't you think? I quite liked Bruce Almighty.

VengeanceGOD
No no, what they're saying is the current craze of making prequels/sequels of good Carrey movies sucks, not that Jim himself sucks.

And the original Mask was great. This sequel makes me sad.

stinkfist462
yeah .. dumb and dumberer is the worst idea ever !

Crash Overload
I wonder if there is a way... besides Maddox.... (not Maalox, but HIM) So no one could see the movie and the producer writter whateveer would ACTUALLY lose money, like with Titan A.E.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.