How is this Possible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
If you go to the member list page and go to the part where it says list by date joined and go to the last page it says Raz date joined 7-31-2000 then right underneath it it says RatCat joined 7-30-2000 that would mean he joined firt how is this possible Raz im confused up is down black is white what is going on

nazgulinthedark
that weird...blink i alway thought raz would've been the first person

DeNiro
well his user id says 1 so that is odd i am user id 3384 u r 10300

Darth Revan
Well you know what's really wierd is if you look at the member list most of the members have never posted What the f**k?

The One Himself
Yes...it's really weird... confused

silver_tears
actually it isnt stick out tongue if i'm not mistaken this board used to be owned by someone else, Zed or sumthing like that when it was still a star wars board stick out tongue

Crash Overload
Easy to answer, The Member List thingy only came up ON the 30th of the 7th month (July) Of 2000. Then again, it must of been really late at night... That is Why we don't see the other people form before (1988-2000) The member list Option is Like when they started recoarding the weather, you won't have any records of the day before.

gabimr2
macarena?no expression

DeNiro
i still dont get it laughing out loud

Raz
Its a very long story - but basically around that time we lost some of our posts and the 'Date Joined' for the older members starts from our first post.

The boards actually started around January 2000 (now in our fourth year wink) and at the time I wasn't a very active poster due to Uni and exams and such.

tigida_tigida
hey thats so confusing im going loopy.... confused and Raz are you in charge of this site???

dave123
i'm in charge, i just aint got much time so i let him do all the little jobs yes

only jokin stick out tongue he's the big cheese yes got any problems, just moan to him

tigida_tigida
or well.......hmm.....such power.......lol

DeNiro
So Raz does this mean there is a power higher then yours eek!

gabimr2
macarena again?no expression

Crash Overload
Hum..... Started 2000..... Good thingy, I really didn't see this site as A Dos.... Or only on Apple.... *Shivers* Apple..... And to say that bill Gates Saved Macintosh.... Somthing that A Macintosh can't even do!

gabimr2
macarena twice?no expression

xeous
I stumbled to this site on accident...There's my story.

KidRock
ratcat...the forgoten member..i think we have a conspicy theory on our hands ladies *x files music plays*

Matrix_man
yeh i think that Zed dude is more powerful than Raz cos i think he owns the domain.....so maybe we ought to all suck up to Zed. problem is hes never aroiund mad

jk Raz, stick out tongue

dave123
Zed... is just Raz spelt backwards

except the Ra is Ze

Matrix_man
and the nobel prize goes to dave123 for general excellence in the field of everything....

dave123
embarrasment

heard that somewhere before

lil bitchiness
HAHA!!

Matrix_man
yeh it was in ur sig once....but that level of perception u displayed wins u this years one as well...

DeNiro
HAHA U Big Dummy laughing out loud

silver_tears
Raz is still cooler stick out tongue
he even merits a place in my sig raver

oh and dave is brilliant smart he's a real smart cookie wink

yerssot
nah, they live in the same house, so raz can always physically treaten zed to get his will big grin

DeNiro
Well i never have talked to this zed guy but all I know is i dont think raz likes when people suck up i think he likes it better to treat him as a equal but still poke fun at the fact that he is GOD...

silver_tears
are we being serious yerss huh

dave123
doubt it

DeNiro
DONT BELIVE NE THING YERSSOT SAYS laughing out loud you know what im talking about yerssot laughing out loud bastard fooled me for the longest time

Crash Overload
Zed only has 176 posts, regestered in 2001, stuck to LOTR forum.

Zedd has 0 posts.

Raz
Try [email protected], I'm sure he'll appreciate the attention.

DeNiro
ooo Raz is upset with u stick out tongue look at his eye brows u can tell by he look ur getting by his eyes laughing out loud

silver_tears
just look at kermit you have no clue the hell he can unleash on you messed

DeNiro
Raz's avatar is funny as hell laughing out loud kermit De Frog Here with my green um lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.