Favorite character and why!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SaturnickFlamesX
Happy Dance Do any of you have favorite characters or favorite parts in any of the 3 Matrix movies? wink

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/starwars.gifNeo kicks ass!!!http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/starwars.gif

AliasNeo15
Fav. Character
1. Neo
2. Neo
3. Neo

Fav. Part
1. Neo vs. Smith in Subway
2. Neo vs. Smith (Burley Brawl)
3. Neo exploding all the bombs in the real world!!!

venomfan
Agent. Jackson kicked some ass!(he fights morpheus on the semi)
and the Agent bullet dodges in one and two.
part 3? when Smith freaks out about cookies that was classic

jetzhere101
fav char: i wud have to go with smith all the way
his dialogues in the whole series were the ones with most impact and also hugo weaving has done a remarkable job playing smith.....

fav parts:smiths meeting with the oracle in revolutions and also the speech in reloaded given by smith to neo in the beginning of the burly brawl/////////

Lil Seraph
Well, obviously my favourite is Seraph. I dunno why but he's just heaps mad. Jet Li was gonna be Seraph but he demanded 15 Million or sumthing like dat. Damn. But anyway Seraph rocks, because he is azn.
Happy Dance

clavis9495
I like smiddy!

hes just cool... hes teeth are like soooo big I like man with big teeth love

Lil Seraph
lol

glenn
Agent Smith because of his fantastic line: MR ANDERSON

Agent_Diva
My sentiments exactly.

He has some of the best lines in the trilogy, he is a really outstanding character. Plus Hugo did an excellent job playing him.

cool

((The_Anomaly))
my fav character for 'coolness" would be Neo, as for Entertainment value Smith...he's freakin funny....and he kicks ass

mook
morpheus is pretty cool tho and has some good scenes

vs smith in bathroom - M1
freeway - M2

Korri
i like Neo.....um i also like Neo and did i mention that i like Neo

Smiddy is kewl too

jetzhere101
i like smith adn i also like smith and smith did i mention smith...man after all this cloning i just see smith everywhere.....hey whats that in the monitor hey guess what i myself have turned in2 smith.........

hahaha ha ha :d

Mordecai
They all rocked, except for The Kid, he was just retarded, Neo's fanboy.

Lil Seraph
ha ha ha .. ha ...... ha........ha............ha..........yeah ok then.

Mordecai
doctor

jetzhere101
eek!rolling on floor laughinglaughing

sickdoctor

kalantiaw
yeah... probably the reason he killed himself in the first place was the fact that his name is michael popper... he probabaly got beat up everyday...

Korri
but im Neo's fangirl sad does that make me retarded?

Mordecai
No the kid was retarded as well as a fanboy, he had a 2 for 1 thing happenin there.

Korri
oh ok What the f**k? ....

BunnyWolf
Fave character has gotta be Neo 'Cos he looks way cool and is one big Hottie big grin
Also Mouse and Switch (from the first movie) were both cool, too bad there dead sad

Korri
miffed u wanna piece of me

Agent_Diva
laughing out loud

Korri
What the f**k?

BunnyWolf
*Runs and hides taking Neo with me* stick out tongue

SaturnickFlamesX
What the f**k?

Korri
oh really? hmm yeah uh huh What the f**k?

BunnyWolf
laughing out loud I'm only kiddin, relax, he's all yours...

Korri
no expression

Mordecai
whistlebunny

SaturnickFlamesX
What the f**k?

dragonpisces272
blink

Mordecai
beer

jetzhere101
mobileone eye

Lil Seraph
My favourite Character is Seraph and my favourite from M1 was Mouse the THE WOMAN IN THE RED DRESS.

Korri
no expression

SaturnickFlamesX
Cool!

Korri
um...hi

dragonpisces272
ditto

SaturnickFlamesX
What the f**k?

SaturnickFlamesX
Anyways, people who love the Matrix please go to my new thread called "Fightclub for the Matrix!" yes

Korri
ooook

Shade
Agent Smith of course. Go for the Bad Guy. Besides no one realizes the pains he must feel..... I wanted him to kick Neo's Butt in Rev!

And since he lived like five seconds longer, I won five bucks from my friend ^_^

AliasNeo15
NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO

Korri
i love him more miffed

Bicnarok
Mr Smith:
Probably the Best "bady" ive experienced in movies. For some wierd reason I though his "hmmm" in Matrix 1 when Neo showed him the finger
was brilliant.

Korri
coz he loves cookies? confused

kalantiaw
when smith is not busy copying himself on people and sh!t... he goes home, takes of his suit only to reveal that he is the cookie monster... and yes he lives on sesame street...

Korri
sounds good to me thumb up

SaturnickFlamesX
laughing out loud

dragonpisces272
C if for cookie!!! laughing

Korri
hey! dont dis that song!

AliasNeo15
NEOno expression

Korri
^^^ im with u

AliasNeo15
Im with u morenopitynopitynopitynopitynopitynopity

Korri
hotness eek!

dragonpisces272
hehe..."my heart bleeds for you" smile

Korri
blood? vampire

Mordecai
beer? beer

VENOMfan
I thought the other agent's were awsome, they were all cold and didnt talk as much as Smith, just to the point.

btw Smith still rule's the cookie scene alone was oscar stuff, i can see it now.....

"Thank you everyone....but most of all thank YOU Mr. Anderson....becuase of YOU I recive this award.....it seem's my purpose was to be nominated for......"

and he rant's on for like a hour

eleveninches
NEO

Metamorphisis
Neo - why? Because I relate. The very capable yet very disillusioned recluse with a vendetta against authority. The black and white outlook, and undetered hope (it is the quintessential human delusion simultaneously the source of your greatest strength and your greatest weakness!).

Fav parts? Hmmm...tough one....The majority of my favorite parts are very symbolic, visual, and/or indepth dialogue. Reloaded and Revelations became increasingly visual and symbolic with visual connetions to current culture, anthropology, history, literature, theology, and the like. But here are some of many of my favorite parts highlighting my favorite underlaying themes:

1) Matrix 1 - Neo and Trinity in the car. "You've been down that road Neo. You know where it ends, and I know that's not where you want to be..."

2) Matrix 1 - Morpheus and Neo meet for the first time "The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.....Take the red pill and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...."

3) Matrix 1 - Morpheus and Neo - Neo's first experiences in the real world: "What is real?.....you've been living in a dream world" "I can't go back can I? -- No, but if you could would you really want to?" "I know what you're trying to do. -- I'm trying to free your mind....you have to let it all go fear, doubt..you have to free your mind. -- Whoa!"

4)Matrix 1 - Morpheus tells Neo about the Matrix being a system "The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

5) Matrix 1 - Neo and the Oracle - "What will really bake your noodle later is would you still have broken it if I hadn't said anything?"

6) Matrix 1 - Neo and the spoon - 'nuff said. smile "There is no spoon..."

7) Matrix 2 - uhh...Matrix 2? stick out tongue Neo and the Oracle (always good stuff) "You didn't come here to make the choice.."

8) Matrix 2 - Neo and the Counseler - "Is that why there are no young men on the counsel?"

9) Matrix 2 - Meeting the Merovingian "But if we never take time how can we have time?"

10) Matrix 2 - Neo and Smith - "We're here because of you because without purpose..."

11) Matrix 2 - Neo and the Architect "You have many questions and although the process has altered your consciousness you remain irrevocably human"

12) Matrix 3 - Mobile Ave "Love is but a word, it's the meaning that we associate with the word..."

13) Matrix 3 - Trinity encouters the Mero...again "It's remarkable how simular love is to insanity"

14) Matrix 3 - Neo and the Oracle

15) Matrix 3 - Neo and Smith "You're right it's over"

16) Matrix 3 - Neo and Ex Dues Machina "The program Smith has grown beyond your control"

17) Matrix 1 - Morpheus and Smith - "I had a revelation when I tried to classify your species and realized that you are not actually mammals....There is another organism on the planet that follows the same pattern. A virus....humans are a plague and we, we are the cure."

Korri
everyone loves Neo Happy Dance

some ppl too much miffed

SiCn@StyD1
i love neo and agent smith they both kicked pure booty!! n my favorite part was that burly brawl n actually i think the matrix trilogy was good not great but good becuz ppl get pissed of cuz neo died n junk n they say theres unanswered questions PPL CANT U SEE DA ANSWERS ARE IN FRONT OF U! n by tha way neo had to die! but just lettin u kno rolling on floor laughing

shaber
Agent Smith as he is in the original was the only character I thought particularly well done, though in the original only, Morpheus isn't bad either. The original worked because of its small cast with only the system agents as the adveraries which makes them creepier and more menacing. And Agent Smith was the only one of them with anything really to him. Consequently my favourite scenes have to be the bugging scene and that scene in the skyscraper where Agent Smith is interrogating Morpheus and slowly loosing his detached coolness.

The sequels really went all to pieces. Agent Smith becomes rather camp and everything else is just chaotic. Part three especially, we hardly see inside the Matrix at all!

Oh, by the way Korri, I have just discovered that Keanu Reeves is gay and have carried him off for some action! stick out tongue big grin Happy Dance

The Alpha
As long as physical beauty is concerned, I hold with Neo.
As long as dialouges are concerned, I hold with Smith.
As long as accent is concerned, I hold with Morpheus.
As long as fight is concerned, I hold with the Neo-Seraph's one.

yes

The Omega

Myndon
My Favorite Chartacters would have to be both Neo and Agent Smith
Why?
Cause they both rule beyond belief, they keep kicking each others ass, and they both sum a person up.
In the case of Neo, good and trying to do the best for humanity (on lots of different levels of course) In teh case of Smith, he's just down right evil, and there are a lot of evil people out there who can compare themselves some way to him

burlyman
The black cat.

shaber
Mew!

The Alpha
Trinity was good Omega. But not that good as others. Honestly!
Of course you can have your own opinion. yes

Korri
aaaah water messed

The Omega

Korri
eek! yes....i must start to built a shrine happy

The Omega
Hmmm... A shrine?? Not a bad idea...

Shade
I see it like this.

There are many Neo fans, and Keanu fans.

There's a secret organization of Smith and Hugo fans. They keep secret cause it's weird to uh...like Smith, and uh...Hugo in general.

I being part of that secret organization ^_^

I like Smith because not only is he evil, he is insane and sane at the same time. Inhumanly human. Besides, put him next to an audi with a gun looks awesome. And I think, given deep thought, Smith may appear more human than Neo at times. Hence I hate humans because they feel emotions, but I hate, so I feel emotion. Very confusing. And it was just funny to see him go insane.

"Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why? What are you doing? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you are fighting for something? Something worth more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know!? Is it for freedom, or truth? Perhaps peace? Or could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries and perceptions. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect, trying desperatly to justify an existence without meaning or purpose! And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself! Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson! You must know it by now! You can't win! It's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Anderson!? Why!? Why!? Why do you persist!?"

Korri
i like Hugo smile

VenomVA
There's only one way to save our Forum.....................................NEO!!! big grin

Korri
aww baby! drool

Shade
*puts on suit*

Neo is dead. He has been dead, and this human state is not changable. You may believe what you wish, he may "return," he may become your "savior," again, but this does not change the fact, he is dead.

And he has given his life for this so called, "peace." A peace that will surely crumble, and all I have to do is wait for it. Humans and machines cannot live in peace. Maybe machines, but not programs, not....Agents.

Be warned Viruses, humans go on, humans forget the past, humans repeat thier mistakes. But we do not. And we will wait.

We can smell you too, we will not let you infect us, we will remember the mistakes of Smith.

Your Mr. Anderson died, and he took our Smith. But we will not fall, we will not let you take us with you.

AliasNeo15
before i go off with a reply that is forever, the thing that i just noticed was that Neo in the real world was Smith when he got the electricity sent through his body. GAY!!!

Korri
blink

Shade
Smith sufficed, and we will too

AliasNeo15
I am Neo's son. The machines found a fetus from Trinity, and they made melaughing out loud

dragonpisces272
Hello Neo-san laughing

AliasNeo15
eek!mrs. miagi

Korri
cryhttp://www.emotik.com/emoticonos/12568_emoticonos-emotik_com.png

Shade
It does not matter, Mr. Anderson.

You are the son of "The One." We are the sons and daughters of Smith, born from the Virus's beleifs.

Now, come. We will show you that there is nothing you humans can do to escape the inevitable...

Korri
u obviously dont know the whole story stick out tongue

AliasNeo15
Im not humanno expression

Shade
But you are not an Agent.

The Alpha
Korri> If we exclude Neo from the list, who would you like the most?

Korri
well i dunno confused

AliasNeo15
I am "The One" in "Cyber Space" thumb up

Korri
huh ?

AliasNeo15
mom, u wouldnt understandstick out tongue

Korri
its this hip new age i cant keep up with you youngsters stick out tongue

AliasNeo15
well, i got Neo's genes, so he Fu*ked up everythinglaughing

forumcrew
smith because huge weaving is brilliant and smith was brilliant.. one of the coolest characters ever in film

Korri
stop swearing mad

shaber
I have decided that as Neo is the only photogenic character, he's my favourite too.

Shade
Am I'm the only Smith lover here?

forumcrew
no im a smith fan too see

Shade
I'm not alone!

dragonpisces272
hehe big grin

Korri
shut it KEANU-HATER!

dragonpisces272
hehe how sad...

Korri
he gets on my wick....i mean really stick out tongue

Shade
then simply destroy him

Numo
Me too.

Favourite scene was in Matrix 1, with Morpheus handcuffed in the chair and Smith telling him that "humans are a cancer of this planet, a plague, and we are the cure".

Both actors should have got Oscars and they weren't even nominated.

AliasNeo15
damnit Smith, ur gunna diemad

Korri
blink

Shade
You cannot kill us, Mr. Anderson...

Shade
You hang to your beliefs, thinking you can defeat us, thus you ignore the inevitable.

You believe your purpose is set for you, you think your purpose is to kill us. When indeed you have no purpose, you are only human.

And we wish to know why. So tell us, tell us why you think this. No matter what, you keep fighting. Why? Of all people, Mr. Anderson, you should see it. You know it. But you still go on.

Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you go on? Why did we choose? Why did we run?

AliasNeo15
ya, ur right. ur always right. It was inevitablesad

SaturnickFlamesX
Whoa! big grin
Nice sig, Neo! yes

AliasNeo15
thanx mancool

SaturnickFlamesX
And yet you ask for another one...

AliasNeo15
ya. I like chaging them a lot. I end up going back to original ones, but I always want to see change. Um, do u suppose u could help me with that?smile

Korri
he inherits that from his mother

Numo
Interesting statement that, Korri.

Korri
it is the truth and nothing but

dragonpisces272
big grin hiya

Korri
um....hi

Shade
Hello, *nods*

Korri
no expression hi

dragonpisces272
okay no expression nice avatar korri...you make it?

Korri
no i found it on my travels it reflected my personality so i had to have it! happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.