JKX Vs. Punk'd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
Who of these guys is the most talented ? I have to give it to Jamie because he is involed in nearly ALL of the bits I say 95% of them and he wears all those funny outfits. Punk'd will probably win the Poll because Ashton Kutcher has more fans than Jamie Kennedy but anyway post and vote which show you like best and why. I said SHOW by the way.

xboy
i dun know who 2 vote for i like them both....

Jaime Kennedy Experiment all the way yo...Punk'd isn't that great....i don't see all the hype around it....some episodes were just plain out not funny, or boring to watch.....Jaimie's show is always mad funny

stinkfist462
punk'd

silver_tears
Punk'd only cuz I like Ashton stick out tongue

stinkfist462
punkd cause i havent seen JKX yet ...

Pablo G
Umm I said SHOW sweetie, anyway I knew this would happen.

silver_tears
but I like it too yes
he just adds a sexy touch happy

plus I'm not a fan of jamie stick out tongue

Pablo G
These shows are about comedy not sexiness. Anyway Jamie Kennedy is really underrated and his show is great, at least it has an original touch with him dressing up. Punk'd is basically Bloopers & Practical Jokes without the bloopers and aimed for the teen audience.

silver_tears
I just think Jamie is an idiot big grin

stinkfist462
oh well i havent seen JKX but uhh i might will now cause punkd isnt all that great in the first place

BellaButterfly
Punk'd because Ashton is talanted and DAmn hot~

Did I mention he is also sexy, trendy, fine, yummy,....

silver_tears
I kinda touched on that happy

Punk'd sucks my balls...ashton is gay, JKX all the way...yes i am a rapper

stinkfist462
laughing

silver_tears
also an idiot yes

yeah sorry, i'm working on that

silver_tears
so you should thumb up save us all a hassle blink

uh i have no friends i uh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.